Zullo interviews

raicha

Zullo interviews

Post by raicha »

Sounds like Zullo and Butterdezillion have become very close friends. Nice to know that the Phoenix Sheriff Department is outsourcing these important matters to Nebraska church organists.

Plutodog

Zullo interviews

Post by Plutodog »

gsgs -- John is entirely lacking in proof for his whacked claims. I presume you understand that. Is this supposed to be proof that he's not an idiot? Or some other word that describes him as the degenerate he behaves like?And we're still waiting to hear why you believe that Hawaii at any time since statehood has given a BC that says born in Hawaii to anybody who wasn't born in Hawaii. And some kind of evidence to back that up.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Mikedunford

Zullo interviews

Post by Mikedunford »

john says: September 27, 2012 at 9:25 pm Mike Zullo spoke at my tea party recently. His theory is this. - Obama’s BC on the White House server is a fake – period.- Zullo believes that Hawaii does possess Obama’s original BC.- Zullo believes that Obama did receive 2 copies of his birth certificate from Hawaii on behalf of the Perkins Coi Law Firm.- However, Zullo believes that the PDF BC is not what Hawaii gave to Obama.- Zullo believes the forgery was necessary to cover up the fact that Obama’s BC is AMENDED or UPDATED – And if so….Obama’s BC is legally nonvalid.- Zullo believes that they couldn’t show a BC with indications of AMENDMENTS on it and therefore a forged copy had to be produced.- Zullo believes Obama most likely updated or amendedhis BC in 2008 when he went to Hawaii to visit his dying grandma.-------------------------------------------------------------- john says: September 27, 2012 at 9:29 pm Zullo theory sounds plausible.- It explains why Hawaii wouldn’t show the original.- It explains why Alvin Onaka refused to verify that Obama’s BC is a “true and accurate” representations of the WH BC when asked by AZ SOS Bennett and instead only said the information matched.It means that Obama’s BC is LEGALLY NONVALID and can now only validated in court with coorborating evidence because it has been UPDATE or AMENDED.This explains why the forgery is necessary.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------To paraphrase Richard Dawkins, it is absolutely safe to say that if you meet somebody who claims to believe that Obama's birth certificate has been altered, that person is ignorant, stupid, insane, or wicked. I strongly doubt that Zullo is ignorant, stupid, or insane. The Hawai‘i Department of Health has issued verifications to the Secretary of State of Arizona, the Secretary of State of Kansas, and the attorneys for the Mississippi Democratic Party. These verifications are issued based on a specific Hawai‘i statute (Haw.Rev.Stat. §338-14.3). Haw.Rev.Stat. §338-14.3(b) states that, "[a] verification shall be considered for all purposes certification that the vital event did occur and that the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant." Hawai‘i could not issue the requested verifications if the certificate was altered to conceal a foreign birth, because the information verified included everything on the White House-published version of the birth certificate, including the dates of the signatures of the parents, the signature of the doctor, the hospital where the birth took place, and the date that the certificate was accepted by the local registrar.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Zullo interviews

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Not saying that Obama's birth certificate is amended or altered, but ...

Butterbunns and her cohort john are pushing the preposterous notion that an amended or altered birth certificate is invalid. Not true. If certified by the state's vital records agency it is as valid as any other birth certificate. My own birth certificate was amended when I was 15 years old1 and the term "ALTERED" is stamped at the top to indicate that the alteration is part of the official record. It is a valid document that has been used to obtain a driver's license, a marriage license, a Social Security card and a passport. If anyone were to request a verification, my name as correctly spelled would be verified as matching what is in the record on file with the agency.

1 My name was misspelled when the original record was filed. No one paid any attention until it was time to take the COLB to the motor vehicle division to get my learner's permit. The MVD folks required me to sign my name with the wrong spelling, which upset me, so my parents wrote to the vital records office in Tennessee and had the spelling corrected. Simple. As. That.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

realist

Zullo interviews

Post by realist »

Butterbunns and her cohort john are pushing the preposterous notion that an amended or altered birth certificate is invalid. Not true. If certified by the state's vital records agency, it is as valid as any other birth certificate. My own birth certificate was amended when I was 15 years old1 and the term "ALTERED" is stamped at the top to indicate that the alteration is part of the official record. It is a valid document that has been used to obtain a driver's license, a marriage license, a Social Security card and a passport.

1 My name was misspelled when the original record was filed. No one paid any attention until it was time to take the COLB to the motor vehicle division to get my learner's permit. The MVD folks required me to sign my name with the wrong spelling, which upset me, so my parents wrote to the vital records office in Tennessee and had the spelling corrected. Simple. As. That.^^^^THIS

Same thing with mine, except it say "AMENDED". My middle name was misspelled on the original document. No one noticed until I had to obtain a SS card for a part-time job. My mother wrote and it was changed.

On my long-form it has the correct spelling on the top part of the document and then a small inclusion on the bottom showing the amendment, what it was and who applied to have the change made.

I used the long-form one time to apply for a driver's license since it was amended and since then the short-form for everything else, passport, etc.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Loren

Zullo interviews

Post by Loren »

Butterbunns and her cohort john are pushing the preposterous notion that an amended or altered birth certificate is invalid. Not true. If certified by the state's vital records agency it is as valid as any other birth certificate.I don't think that's their argument. Instead, I think the argument is this:

- Obama *does* have a birth certificate on file with the Hawaii DoH.

- Based on implicit confessions that only BZ can parse, they've concluded that the certificate on file is an Amended certificate. And thus should say 'AMENDED'.

- The birth certificate released by Obama does not say 'AMENDED.'

- Therefore the birth certificate released by Obama is not the one on file in Hawaii, and so it must be a fake.

The presumed benefit of this argument is that it acknowledges the at-this-point-nearly-incontrovertible fact that Hawaii has SOMETHING on file for Obama, while still maintaining that the birth certificate released to the public is a forgery.

Sterngard Friegen

Zullo interviews

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Birthers fail to acknowledge that the birth certificates on file in most states include a private section that is never released to the public. And they otherwise lie about the validity of one specific birth certificate. Those are the qualities that separate them from rational people.

verbalobe

Zullo interviews

Post by verbalobe »

Birthers fail to acknowledge that the birth certificates on file in most states include a private section that is never released to the public. And they otherwise lie about the validity of one specific birth certificate. Those are the qualities that separate them from rational people.There's a further point they (in particular BZ) fail to acknowledge, and it's almost existential in nature: the 'records on file' are reflective of actual events as a matter of law.

The notion that a vital records bureau would keep a 'not legally valid' file is not just fantasy -- it's nonsensical. If the department has it, it's valid -- by definition. Thus Onaka is able to say 'it matches the record on file' without explicitly saying 'the record on file is legal'. He doesn't have to say it -- it's a given. Normal people get this.

Their desire desperation to justify their a priori conviction that Obama is a cheat and a criminal has led them to some very twisted places.

Edit:

Sterngard Friegen

Zullo interviews

Verbie -- of course you're correct, but that's an external factor. Birth certificates are given the status of reflecting actual events by law. And a good thing, too, since that's what they actually do. It's good when law and reality agree.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Zullo interviews

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Loren, with all due respect, I was simply commenting on Butterdezillion's erroneous and oft-asserted contention that a birth certificate that has been amended or altered by the state is no longer a valid birth certificate. That's not true. An amended certificate on file is nevertheless a valid, legal vital record.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

SueDB

Zullo interviews

Post by SueDB »

Loren, with all due respect, I was simply commenting on Butterdezillion's erroneous and oft-asserted contention that a birth certificate that has been amended or altered by the state is no longer a valid birth certificate. That's not true. An amended certificate on file is nevertheless a valid, legal vital record.Is this the one where Butterbutt and her buddy seem to think that there has to be an amended form since Obama was not born in HI showing the location of his "True Birthplace".
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Squeeky Fromm

Zullo interviews

Post by Squeeky Fromm »

Are There Two Zullos??? A Dollar Collapse is Coming Published Fri, Jun 14th, 2013 Floyd Brown, Chief Political Analyst Mike Zullo is an impressive man. When he strides into my office I can immediately see him carefully observe and analyze his surroundings. This is a result of his years of law enforcement training. Mike spent a number of years as a cop, and then as a detective. After a successful career in law enforcement, he left to become a trader of equities. Here, Mike also excelled. But recently he has focused less on making money and more on protecting America – a country we both agreed had given us much but was now in grave danger. As our conversation progressed, we agreed that America is insolvent. Most importantly, we wanted to understand this insolvency so we could protect our families. We also agreed that a dollar collapse is ahead. Yet, because of good economic decisions by leaders in the past and the dollar’s status as the world’s main reserve currency, America keeps putting off the day of reckoning.The article ends with: Before we part, Mike Zullo and I agree… We live in dangerous times for America, and we all need a plan to prepare ourselves and our families. In the weeks ahead, I’ll share more about what to do to prepare. Until then, I remain… Your eyes on the Hill, Floyd Brown[/break1]capitolhilldaily.com/2013/06/dollar-fiat-currency/]http://www.capitolhilldaily.com/2013/06 ... -currency/Also, I did an Internet Article on this, with more:[/break1]wordpress.com/2013/06/26/notes-from-a-parallel-universe-are-there-two-zullos-or-is-it-the-birther-odessa-file/]http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2 ... essa-file/Squeeky FrommGirl Reporter

Reality Check

Zullo interviews

Post by Reality Check »

There is also an Australian football player (soccer for us in the USA) who keeps coming up on my Google alert for Zullo (the Clown). [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Zullo]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Zullo
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

PatGund

Zullo interviews

Post by PatGund »

Are There Two Zullos??? A Dollar Collapse is Coming Published Fri, Jun 14th, 2013 Floyd Brown, Chief Political AnalystFloyd Brown. Known GOP dirty trickster, was behind the "Willie Horton" ad in the 90's. Was heavily involved in pimping "Whitewater". Helped Jerome Corsi in pimping his "Obama Nation" book in 2008. Is currently the head of the World Net Daily - founded and funded "Western Center for Journalism". World Net Daily, of course, has been heavily involved in the Maricopa CCCP "investigation"......

Squeeky Fromm

Zullo interviews

Post by Squeeky Fromm »

Floyd Brown. Known GOP dirty trickster, was behind the "Willie Horton" ad in the 90's. Was heavily involved in pimping "Whitewater". Helped Jerome Corsi in pimping his "Obama Nation" book in 2008. Is currently the head of the World Net Daily - founded and funded "Western Center for Journalism". World Net Daily, of course, has been heavily involved in the Maricopa CCCP "investigation"......Which makes it all the more wondrous that Zullo stopped by and nothing got conveyed about his work with the Cold Case Posse. It simply came out as "defending America." So, maybe it is the Birther ODESSA File stuff. Another possibility is that Floyd Brown has already used the RATLINES to escape from his Birther nonsense and is keeping up his own new identity as a patriot or whatever. It would be like interviewing Paula Deen and not mentioning the "WOW, you sure got steamrolled, didn't you!" stuff.Squeeky FrommGirl Reporter

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Zullo interviews

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Butterbunns and her cohort john are pushing the preposterous notion that an amended or altered birth certificate is invalid. Not true. If certified by the state's vital records agency it is as valid as any other birth certificate. My own birth certificate was amended when I was 15 years old1 and the term "ALTERED" is stamped at the top to indicate that the alteration is part of the official record. It is a valid document that has been used to obtain a driver's license, a marriage license, a Social Security card and a passport. If anyone were to request a verification, my name as correctly spelled would be verified as matching what is in the record on file with the agency.

1 My name was misspelled when the original record was filed. No one paid any attention until it was time to take the COLB to the motor vehicle division to get my learner's permit. The MVD folks required me to sign my name with the wrong spelling, which upset me, so my parents wrote to the vital records office in Tennessee and had the spelling corrected. Simple. As. That.I have a question. On my birth certificate my mother's maiden name and middle name is misspelled. Should I go through the trouble to even correct this?

mimi

Zullo interviews

Post by mimi »

I have a question. On my birth certificate my mother's maiden name and middle name is misspelled. Should I go through the trouble to even correct this?I don't think it's worth trying to correct.meh.submit a request via Form SOROS984(3)b(Rev.8/61) and they'll fix you right up.Any names you want. :mrgreen:

Sterngard Friegen

Zullo interviews

My Father's first and middle names were transposed on his California birth certificate. It was first noticed when he joined the Navy in WW2 (the Big One). The Navy ignored it. He ignored it. Social Security ignored it. Medicare ignored it. The California Dental Board ignored it. The DMV ignored it. The Passport Department ignored it.He seems to be doing fine even after being called the wrong name for almost 100 years.

vic

Zullo interviews

Post by vic »

My Father's first and middle names were transposed on his California birth certificate. It was first noticed when he joined the Navy in WW2 (the Big One). The Navy ignored it. He ignored it. Social Security ignored it. Medicare ignored it. The California Dental Board ignored it. The DMV ignored it. The Passport Department ignored it.

He seems to be doing fine even after being called the wrong name for almost 100 years.Ah, but none of those are as strict as your (as a dropout, I can't say 'our') alma mater. When I registered at UCLA, they misspelled my middle name as "Trwin". I had to petition the dean of the college of letters and sciences to have it corrected. It was about six months before I received a letter that my petition had been approved. Was afraid to ask what I would have had to do if the petition had been denied denined.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Zullo interviews

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Ah, but none of those are as strict as your (as a dropout, I can't say 'our') alma mater. When I registered at UCLA, they misspelled my middle name as "Trwin". I had to petition the dean of the college of letters and sciences to have it corrected. It was about six months before I received a letter that my petition had been approved. Was afraid to ask what I would have had to do if the petition had been denied denined.Were you a Lannister?

vic

Zullo interviews

Post by vic »

Ah, but none of those are as strict as your (as a dropout, I can't say 'our') alma mater. When I registered at UCLA, they misspelled my middle name as "Trwin". I had to petition the dean of the college of letters and sciences to have it corrected. It was about six months before I received a letter that my petition had been approved. Was afraid to ask what I would have had to do if the petition had been denied denined.Were you a Lannister?Since I dropped premium cable for Netflix, I was clueless. Thank goodness for the google. Nope, not a Lannister. Middle name is Irwin, which my parents thought was more American than the relative I was named for - Isadore.

gsgs

Zullo interviews

Post by gsgs »

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=Px9XtjUAIzs] on Info Wars TVPublished on Jul 30, 2013 he has a new expert : Hayes confirms the pdf is fakesome info about sr.,1961------------edit----------------------------------------FreedomFriday, 12.5 and 8.4 MB .mp3 , 13.04min and 8.47min , 2013/08/24[/break1]blogspot.de/2013/08/i-think-theyre-delusional-mike-zullo-on.html]http://ppsimmons.blogspot.de/2013/08/i- ... lo-on.html[/break1]1330weby.com/media/com_podcastmanager/FreedomFriday/2013/8-23/Segment7.mp3]http://www.1330weby.com/media/com_podca ... gment7.mp3[/break1]1330weby.com/media/com_podcastmanager/FreedomFriday/2013/8-23/Segment8.mp3]http://www.1330weby.com/media/com_podca ... gment8.mp3what I found about Gallups:[/break1]org/wiki/PPSIMMONS]http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/PPSIMMONSdespite the link to[/break1]org/wiki/List_of_internet_kooks]http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_internet_kooksit seems that he had not yet made it to that listI don't know much about rationalwiki, but they seem touse some US-"slang" language , also seen at fogbow.Ridiculing,insulting, apparently some sort of humor, culture.It's so prevalent, there must be a name for it ?!?Anyway, Zullo and Gallups are big friends now.Maybe one day one of them (or both ?) can be added to that list-------------------------------------------------------------

Its Funny

Zullo interviews

Post by Its Funny »

on Info Wars TVPublished on Jul 30, 2013 he has a new expert : Hayes confirms the pdf is fakesome info about sr.,1961old news is still not news.. do please try and keep up.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Zullo interviews

Post by Dallasite »

Oh my goodness.gsgs is still here?I had forgotten about him/her untilI saw this thread pop up in underactive topics. lol
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”