Mark Levin Destroys Birthers: "Goofballs" "Kooks" "Dumbass" "Nut Job"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mark Levin Destroys Birthers: "Goofballs" "Kooks" "Dumbass" "Nut Job"

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 pm

:rotflmao: Hardest core conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin (http://www.marklevinshow.com/, renewed through 2020) opened his show on January 6, 2016 destroying Birther arguments and discussing how much liberals are loving this. You gotta hear this. In part 2 he announces he's willing to debate all comers and at 3:10 in part 2:
And there are Birthers out there... You know, they... whenever I used to speak somewhere which wasn't often... they would always run up to me: "You're supposed to be a Constitutional Conservative, You should be with us on Obama on this birth issue." You know what I used to say to them? Get lost, Nut Job."
:thumbs:

He pours cold water on Donald's declarative judgment idea :lol:
"It's not the responsibility of a candidate to get a dj from a court which wouldn't even give him a declarative judgment on an issue like this it's so absurd... number 1, the political doctrine notion, the court's not going to get involved, and number two, that's now how things work... "Well, let me go into court and clear my name." "Clear you name from what?" "Let me go into court and make sure what I'm doing is legal" "Legal from what?" If somebody believes Ted Cruz does not have the legitimate constitutional natural citizenship to run for president, let that candidate go to court. Why don't they? There's my challenge: Go to court! You get the declarative judgment if you think you can get it. You get some kind of injunction if you can, go ahead. But it won't happen because it ain't gonna happen. Because it won't work.
MARK LEVIN: STOP CHASING DUMBASS ISSUES!
Posted by The Right Scoop on Jan 6, 2016 at 6:50 PM in Politics | 37 Comments

Mark Levin opened his show tonight addressing the birther issue raised by Trump regarding Ted Cruz’s eligibility and he gives the definitive statement on this issue: STOP chasing dumbass issues!

Ok that was my favorite line from his monologue. But he did go through the legal case defending Cruz’s eligibility.

In fact, he spent two full segments on this issue, even saying he’s willing to debate any legal expert on this issue. He also played audio of Donald Trump that demonstrated how he’s been on both sides of this issue.

Listen to his opening monologue below:
New Video added 1/7/16:
[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Just audio:
Part 1:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://videos.files.wordpress.com/S50X ... ty_dvd.mp4[/bbvideo]

Part 2:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://videos.files.wordpress.com/Djyh ... wo_dvd.mp4[/bbvideo]
http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-sto ... ss-issues/

Furtive at Birther Report summarized:
furtive
114p · 2 hours ago
Mark Levin;
" I am a constitutional expert, Let me explain this so goofballs can understand it:
If you are born to a US citizen in or out of the USA , it doesn't matter...it doesn't matter.

(Reads article II section 1 clause 5 ..).that 's it.
That Person is still an American citizen no matter where you are born: THAT IS A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!

We are going to spend the next 5 days over this because the media loves it.

The SCOTUS will never hear it - you need standing.

The constitution doesn't say anywhere that you Need 2 citizen parents.

This is for the KOOKS.

THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED!!!!!!

Today we're chasing a birther argument..even "josh not earnest" is mocking...

Chasing a Dumb question is not gonna do it, & it's not gonna change a single vote on subject is moronic - boring.
Canda's laws have zero consequence..."

Commercial

The "great one" has issued his FINAL edict, just like aka "OBAMA".

CASE CLOSED. NO REBUTTAL ALLOWED!

After commercial

"I will debate anyone who says a "NATURALIZED" CITIZEN cannot be POTUS.

THERE IS NO BIRTHER ISSUE. THEY RUN UP TO ME ALL THE TIME! Get lost nut job!!

Let a candidate get an injunction go ahead!

TRUMP is WRONG ON THIS ISSUE!

ONLY I KNOW!"
Commercial
http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/01/re ... 1009246395

:rotflmao:
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Skip Intro

Re: Mark Levin Destroys Birthers for 17 Minutes: "Goofballs" "Kooks" "Dumbass"

Post by Skip Intro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Since Trump brought it up it has legs. Every time he mentions it the legs get longer.

Even Levin should know by now that facts are irrelevant in a Trump statement, and neither his audience nor the media care.

I'm loving this.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Mark Levin Destroys Birthers for 17 Minutes: "Goofballs" "Kooks" "Dumbass" "Nut Job"

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:44 pm

:mememe: :sterngard:

Reeeko

Re: Mark Levin Destroys Birthers for 17 Minutes: "Goofballs" "Kooks" "Dumbass" "Nut Job"

Post by Reeeko » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 pm

The fact that Levin says it's crap makes me wonder whether there's something to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 pm

I'll debate Levin. Why not me!

And now a musical interlude. Sekrit Stuffs!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Reeeko wrote:The fact that Levin says it's crap makes me wonder whether there's something to it.
:lol:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Where's that nutty radio guy in Kansas oops Colorado on this issue?

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm not sure which is worse: Levin, birthers or country music. :think:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:35 pm

That Person is still an American citizen no matter where you are born: THAT IS A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!
Ahh but because he said 'Natural Born AMERICAN Citizen' means that he knows he is lying because he is not using the exact phrase used in the Cumst... Contet... consert... that thing wat the founders signed!

Note to relative newbs... birthers actually used that argument about someone verifying that Hawaii had Obamas Birth records and that he was an NBAC. She used that phrase so the birthers seized on that to argue she was lying and she wasn't saying that Obama was an NBC...

I recon there will be a repeat performance now that I have mentioned it.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:49 am

This is just a few minutes from 1st segment, hilarious:

Full 1st segment on SoundCloud from Conservative Review (Mark's Editor in Chief) https://www.conservativereview.com/comm ... p-01-06-16

Freepers are not agreeing :lol: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/ ... ts?page=29
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:30 am

Orlylicious wrote:snip...
Freepers are not agreeing :lol: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/ ... ts?page=29
I suspect that "WKUHilltopper" at Freep could be Tim Adams.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Reeeko wrote:The fact that Levin says it's crap makes me wonder whether there's something to it.
with a T.Rump voice: "We'll have to look into it" :-D

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:21 pm

:cheer1: Here it is in YouTube for easier viewing and your enterainment... Added 1/7/16:

Mark Levin: Yes, Ted Cruz IS a natural-born American citizen and thus eligible to run for President
American Patriot

realist

Post by realist » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I'll debate Levin. Why not me!

And now a musical interlude. Sekrit Stuffs!
Off Topic
Really enjoyed her on The Voice this past season. Though she did not win, she will have a very nice music career. As will Barrett, who came in third. No idea how Jordan will fair commercially, but I'm not optimistic about it. Though he has one of the finest voices I've ever heard.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:08 pm

The Putz should debate Levin*. :lol:
Edit: *For the comedic value.

Jim

Post by Jim » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Reality Check wrote:The Putz should debate Levin*. :lol:
RC Radio and TFB should sponsor the event.

Anyone want to be on the panel of questioners? :-D

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:47 pm

gatsby wrote:I'm not sure which is worse: Levin, birthers or country music. :think:
I had a nightmare once of listening to a sextape of Mark Levin, Laura Ingram, and Orly Taitz in a threeway.

It was terrifying.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Does anyone think Levin worked in a couple of shots at Apuzzo?

Levin is right on a few things but wrong on several:
  • This isn't a left driven issue. The Cruz is ineligible train is being driven by the Obama Birthers who cannot admit Cruz is eligible because it destroys any argument on Obama. A few on the left like Alan Grayson are having fun with it. The most ardent Cruz deniers are Obama Birthers.
  • I have no idea what the "cult of personality" has to do with anything.
  • He is dead wrong on the 14th amendment and never clearly states his position on it. At one point he seemed to say that even if one is born in the US one of their parents has to be a citizen. He obviously has never read WKA.
  • The Cruz eligibility question isn't as settled as he portrays it. There have been questions dating back to at least 1968. There is not unanimity among scholars that he claims exists.
  • He is probably right that it will be difficult to convince the courts to take the issue up.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Jim wrote:
Reality Check wrote:The Putz should debate Levin*. :lol:
RC Radio and TFB should sponsor the event.

Anyone want to be on the panel of questioners? :-D
:mememe: :mememe:

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Reality Check wrote:Does anyone think Levin worked in a couple of shots at Apuzzo?

Levin is right on a few things but wrong on several:
  • He is dead wrong on the 14th amendment and never clearly states his position on it. At one point he seemed to say that even if one is born in the US one of their parents has to be a citizen. He obviously has never read WKA.
Levin is extremely anti birthright citizenship for those whose parents are illegally in the US. He has to avoid the 14th and WKA.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Mark continues to rail against birthers and Mr. Trump. Two segments again tonight. Clips are at http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-im- ... nus-audio/
Mark Levin Has Had Enough of Donald Trump’s Crap
I have to say 'crap' because this is a family website

By: Leon H. Wolf (Diary) | January 18th, 2016 at 09:32 PM | 1

So Donald Trump had a very bad weekend. He got booed, he said crazy things that everyone made fun of, and to top it all of, he returned to the workweek to find Mark Levin opening his show with not one but two full segments absolutely unloading on him.

This is a bigger deal than Trump or his people want to admit. Levin has been one of the leading people in the country selling the idea that Trump is an acceptable conservative candidate. Now Levin and I have not always seen eye to eye, but credit where credit is due, Levin is more willing than most in his position to admit error. Via the Right Scoop, the opening half hour of his show was absolutely brutal on Trump for his behavior over the last week, and over the weekend in particular.

I can’t figure out how to embed the audio here, so go click and listen for yourself. Levin calls him an “Alinskyite” and says he’s “sick of discussing stupid issues” because of Trump.

We all knew it would come to this, but it’s encouraging to see nonetheless.

This is even farther than Levin went on his Facebook page this weekend, when he posted the following:
http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/18/mark ... umps-crap/

:towel:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

All will be forgotten or forgiven by Levin if Drumpf gets the Republican nomination.

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:23 am

I know most of us probably disagree with Levin philosophically, but generally speaking, does he know his shit when it comes to the Constitution?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 am

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote:I know most of us probably disagree with Levin philosophically, but generally speaking, does he know his shit when it comes to the Constitution?
No. He knows the RWNJ playbook.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:32 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:No. He knows the RWNJ playbook.
Yes, I read some of his other theories about birthright citizenship and its nonsense.

Return to “Debunking the Lies”