Makani Kai Air Passenger Speaks out

DeeLite

Post by DeeLite » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 pm

A passenger aboard Makani Kai Air that crashed into the ocean off of Molokai will have an interview on KHON 2 News tonight[/break1]khon2.com/home/news/passenger-on-plane-that-crashed-off-molokai-breaks-silence]http://www.khon2.com/home/news/passenge ... ks-silenceSince I don't catch KHON, maybe some of our Hawaii resident can catch what he says.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Too bad Taitz is overseas and can't see this.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm

I saw this on the news tonight (not sure where to put this)[/break1]go.com/US/video/passenger-films-plane-crashes-ocean-21482691]http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/passenge ... n-21482691

DeeLite

Post by DeeLite » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Looks like its the footage that KHON will show tonight. He was recording on a gopro.

Mugwhump

Post by Mugwhump » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Unfortunately, Titz wii be all over this person with her usual slime. The Hagfish will pounce.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Oh my. Birfers will be all over this video. They will analyze every single frame like it's the Zapruder film. And their analysis will confirm everything they already know, except for the parts that don't, which will be irrefutable evidence that the guy who made the video is part of the Great Usurpation.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh my. Birfers will be all over this video. They will analyze every single frame like it's the Zapruder film. And their analysis will confirm everything they already know, except for the parts that don't, which will be irrefutable evidence that the guy who made the video is part of the Great Usurpation.Well of course since it doesn't have any birther's greasy paw prints all over it.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

ACK - deleted - dupe!
“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Slideshow of stills:[/break1]hawaiinewsnow.com/slideshow?widgetid=100895]http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/slideshow? ... 895Article:[/break1]hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24411685/molokai-plane-crash-survivor-recorded-ordeal]http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2441 ... ded-ordeal
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

tjh

Post by tjh » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Off Topic
sick jokeSekrit Stuffs!
I didn't know climate change was so bad that they had a hawaii-new-snow web site

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Extended footage:Sekrit Stuffs!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Off Topic
Those GoPro cameras have proven quite useful as of late. I have no doubt this video will be referenced in the final NTSB report, and elsewhere the French police have used footage from Michael Schumacher's helmet camera to determine how his accident happened.

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:46 am

Off Topic
Those GoPro cameras have proven quite useful as of late. I have no doubt this video will be referenced in the final NTSB report, and elsewhere the French police have used footage from Michael Schumacher's helmet camera to determine how his accident happened.
Speaking of Schumacher, Obama does strike me as more of a Hakkinen fan, he probably had Schumi poison darted on the ski slopes.....[/buttermode]

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:49 am

"This video has been removed by the user." :-({|= :((
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Off Topic
sick jokeSekrit Stuffs!
I didn't know climate change was so bad that they had a hawaii-new-snow web site
Not sure if you realize it or not, but it does snow regularly in Hawaii. Mauna Kea on the big island is very high. My memory is a little vague right now, but we were there in the summer and had considered going up Mauna Kea (is there an observatory at the top or something? I can't remember why we wanted to go) and people warned us that it would be cold at night at the top - even though it was July.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 pm

The top of Haleakala on Maui, which is available to tourists, is often [link]frigid,http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=HIZ022[/link]. The climb from Upcountry is awesome, but you have to watch for the bicyclists who have been vanned to the top, only to ride bikes brought for them back down. (Bikes with huge brakes.) Once you get through the cloud cover you could swear it's going to be stormy when you get down, but after you descend to around 4000 feet it's another perfect day in paradise.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:18 pm

The top of Haleakala on Maui, which is available to tourists, is often [link]frigid,http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=HIZ022[/link].I froze my ass off there in August.
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Off Topic
sick jokeSekrit Stuffs!
Not sure if you realize it or not, but it does snow regularly in Hawaii. Mauna Kea on the big island is very high. My memory is a little vague right now, but we were there in the summer and had considered going up Mauna Kea (is there an observatory at the top or something? I can't remember why we wanted to go) and people warned us that it would be cold at night at the top - even though it was July.There is a major observatory at the top of Mauna Kea. Several, actually. Here's a picture I took last year:https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... _n.jpgI've seen some wonderful weather reports out here during the winter - for example, a thunderstorm warning for all islands that is also a winter storm warning for Maui and Big Island peaks over 10,000 feet.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

No Pilikia

Post by No Pilikia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 am

I've been just lurking recently at FB because the death of Dr Fuddy has just sickened me too much to read most of the Birther kukae for a while. They have made me laugh for years but not now & I didn't want to participate. I so hope that this brave man on the flight won't get harassed. Birthers are just so, so sick. I wish he wouldn't have posted this, for his sake. For the good of the rest of humanity though, he has helped the NTSB learn some things.I was a transport nurse at Kapiolani in the 80's flying in Cessna air ambulances. I still haven't been able to watch the full video of them in the water. Every day, so many times, there are many great people saving lives through medical air transport...even in Birther-friendly places like Texas. Orly & the Birthers have seen it just fine to harass the parents of dead babies & now they move on to harassing the family of Dr Fuddy, all for her ego in Orly's case, & all for their nutty beliefs for the others. We've all read horrible stuff about our First Family but the Obamas knew what they were getting into when he ran for President & they have the resources to handle it. The folks who have tangential connections to the Obamas aren't so lucky. I realize that it is easier to just ignore idiots like Orly but, really, she should be made to pay in some way.If Orly starts harassing the survivors, might there be some Legal Eagles from FB who might contact the survivors & offer assistance? She should me sued for harassment.
"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Ferinand Puentes' story on his FB page-[/break1]facebook.com/notes/ferdinand-puentes/my-kalaupapa-plane-crash-experience/710835728950747]https://www.facebook.com/notes/ferdinan ... 5728950747
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 pm

The top of Haleakala on Maui, which is available to tourists, is often [link]frigid,http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=HIZ022[/link].I froze my ass off there in August.On my only trip up Haleakala, when I was staying in Lahaina, I made it about halfway up the mountain and about 100+ amazing pictures in, when I realized I'd left my memory cards at the hotel and I had been shooting blanks with my DSLR.I was able to buy a one-time use film camera at the ranger's station at the top. But damn, did I feel strangely like the stupid haole tourist that I obviously was... :-({|=

No Pilikia

Post by No Pilikia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 pm

The Birthers are disgusting but I felt a little bit better about this after getting a nice thank you letter about the donation I sent to the Hawaiian Humane Society in Dr Fuddy's memory. This FB community has been so generous to the children in Hawaii. I also urge you all to donate to the Humane Society chapters in your own community.
"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 pm

The Birthers are disgusting but I felt a little bit better about this after getting a nice thank you letter about the donation I sent to the Hawaiian Humane Society in Dr Fuddy's memory. This FB community has been so generous to the children in Hawaii. I also urge you all to donate to the Humane Society chapters in your own community.Local humane societies - yes. Humane Society of the United States - no. HSUS is the conservative face of PETA.

No Pilikia

Post by No Pilikia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 am

Agreed Stern. The local Humane Society chapters are great & I've had some beloved pets I got through them for decades. I am too busy with my work right now but enjoy 2 "grand-dogs" that were adopted. When I retire I will be back there to adopt a cat.

DeeLite

Post by DeeLite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 am

There is a major observatory at the top of Mauna Kea. Several, actually. Here's a picture I took last year:https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... _n.jpgI've seen some wonderful weather reports out here during the winter - for example, a thunderstorm warning for all islands that is also a winter storm warning for Maui and Big Island peaks over 10,000 feet.yup, and Mauna Kea often gets snowhttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/21/qtt0.jpgOn a Motorcycle trip (we toured the Big Island by shipping our motorcycles from Oahu to the Big Island), we traveled Saddle Belt Road. Luckily, it was still warm enough, but we did encounter some snow. (and of course, were were wearing only Mesh motorcycle jackets and jeans)

Return to “Debunking the Lies”