R.I.P. Dr. Loretta Fuddy

SueDB

R.I.P. Dr. Loretta Fuddy

Post by SueDB » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:17 pm

It's a great red herring for Linda to spend her time and money pursuing the big catch...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Fortinbras

R.I.P. Dr. Loretta Fuddy

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Loretta Fuddy died after the plane she was in went down in the Pacific some distance (I think a mile or so) from land. Under those circumstances, drowning seems a very plausible cause of death. She was retirement age, not in good shape, and probably injured or in shock from the rough water landing; a lot of stress on her non-athletic body. To suggest that she was the victim of foul play, having been conscious when she left the plane and then having died, essentially accuses at least one of the five or six other people who were also aboard the plane; but the birfers cannot seem to pin down the killer.

In any case, Fuddy had already, and repeatedly and publicly, attested to the authenticity of the Obama birth certificate. There was therefore no reason for any foul play connected with that.

And, if she was murdered on orders from the White House, then howcome so many birfers manage to continue living?

RTH10260

R.I.P. Dr. Loretta Fuddy

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 pm

And, if she was murdered on orders from the White House, then howcome so many birfers manage to continue living?

Soros and his Obots need to make a living too, we need all the time we can get to hide our part of the bazillions Obama spends to hide his true identify...

MN-Skeptic

Re: R.I.P. Dr. Loretta Fuddy

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun May 08, 2016 12:05 am

The NTSB has issued a report on the airplane accident which led to Loretta Fuddy's death. The oddest finding - Loretta Fuddy was wearing an infant's life vest which was only partially inflated.

An article in Hawaii News Now about the NTSB report.

The NTSB report.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

chancery

Post by chancery » Sun May 08, 2016 5:24 am

The post above from MN-Skeptic includes a newspaper article and a 4 page summary narrative from the National Transportation Safety Board. According to the newspaper article:
The narrative released Wednesday is what the NTSB calls a “factual report.” It’s considered the second phase of the investigation process. The next step will be the determination of probable cause, which will be included in a final report. It’s not clear when a final report will be released__ possibly a few months, said agency spokesman Keith Holloway.
Quite a bit more, mostly in the nature of background and evidentiary materials, is also available from the NTSB docket here:

http://dms.ntsb.gov/pubdms/search/hitli ... XTSEARCHT=

It's a usable albeit clunky interface. (E.g., the files are identified by number only; I've added a descriptive title to each one.) I've downloaded all 25 files, including some passenger & USCG statements, a pilot/operator accident report form, standard briefing and emergency procedures, engine manuals and service bulletins, a technical report from Cessna, and a 195 page report from the NTSB Powerplant Group Chairman.

The red flags I've noticed in a quick review include failure to perform some engine maintenance items (some of which may have been specified in a confusing manner by the manufacturer) and failure to give the required safety briefing and instructions on use of survival equipment. As the NTSB's 4 page narrative notes:
Review of 14 CFR 135.117, briefing of passengers before flight, revealed that section A states in part "…Before each takeoff each pilot in command of an aircraft carrying passengers shall ensure that all passengers have been orally briefed on…Location and means for opening the passenger entry door and emergency exits…Location of survival equipment…If the flight involves extended overwater operation, ditching procedures and the use of required flotation equipment."
In addition, it turns out that Fuddy ended up with an infant's life jacket. One other passenger also ended up with an infant's life jacket. He was the one who swam to shore, and reported that that the infant jacket worked adequately for him, although he weighed less than Fuddy.

Finally, the latest docket release include some accident photos and the two Go-Pro videos made by Ferdinand Puentes, one during the takeoff and a longer one (the file is 1.79 gigs) during the crash and evacuation. I don't know if these files are of better quality than the ones used before. I think I've only ever seen these videos as YouTube clips on an iPhone. When played on my iMac, the big video just released looks to be of better quality than what I saw before, but I don't know if that's because I'm using a bigger monitor.

All of these materials can be downloaded from the docket portal link posted above. If members would like me to upload the files to TFB, let me know. NB to Foggy: The 24 files excluding the big video file total 358 megs. The big video file is 1.79 gigs.

The nuts on FreeRepublic have started chattering away: Hawaii Official Who Died After Crash Wore Infant Life Vest

spiduh

Post by spiduh » Sun May 08, 2016 5:53 am

So this is the second step and we are still awaiting the final report. Is it unusual for it to take this long, or is this standard practice for NTSB?
“If they kill me, grab my phone.” –Ammon Bundy (Reuters)
"Yes, I Did Turn the Flying Monkeys Loose!" -Anna von Reitz (FB)
"I 'Self Identify' as a female" -Jon Ritzheimer (FB)

everalm

Post by everalm » Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 am

One wonders how long it will take for BitterDelusional to pick up on this and expand it into support for assassin ninja diver tale of barking mad......

Return to “Debunking the Lies”