HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHER MOVEMENT!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:43 am

On June 12, 2008, the Obama campaign's "FightTheSmears.org" came online, including a graphic depicting the Certification of Live Birth.I may get a quibble from one of our resident scholars, Loren. But I believe this should be the official date of the start of the birther movement.The day I began swirling down the vortex of insanity ... :crazy:
Edit: Found the missing year. :lol:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:00 am

Ahhh... But Ed Hale went 'live' with his HCSFJM.COM website on June 1st of 2008.And people were looking for the Whitey Tape all thru May of that year.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

raicha

Post by raicha » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

I wouldn't characterize the "Whitey Tape" stuff as "birther", but YMMV.

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Happy Birthday Birthers! May your special day be filled with misery, hate, and bigotry...you've worked hard to earn it!http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S2esHVvzolg/U ... 0x3332.jpg

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:06 pm

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

mimi... =D> =D> =D>
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Squeeky Fromm

Post by Squeeky Fromm » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

OH, Mimi, those were hilarious!!! =)) Squeeky FrommGirl Reporter

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Had never seen it and I love, love, love the Bob Ross one. =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Loren

Post by Loren » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 pm

The five-year figure reminds me of something that I think Zullo & Co. have long forgotten, even as they live up to it.From [/break1]azfamily.com/news/Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-Inquiring-Into-Presdient-Obamas-Birth-Certificate-130169748.html]September 2011:Arpaio didn’t have a specific date the inquiry would wrap up. The sheriff said the inquiry could take up to five years to complete.Now contrast that with Arpaio and Zullo repeatedly claiming (in March 2012 and later) that Arpaio took on the investigation to *clear* the President, and asked Zullo to establish that there was nothing to the Birther complaints.And if it weren't for Arpaio's involvement, I imagine we'd be seeing considerably less action on the Birther front today. Because outside of Zullo, there's just not much novel activity that's happening anymore.

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 pm

The five-year figure reminds me of something that I think Zullo & Co. have long forgotten, even as they live up to it.

From [/break1]azfamily.com/news/Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-Inquiring-Into-Presdient-Obamas-Birth-Certificate-130169748.html]September 2011:

Arpaio didn’t have a specific date the inquiry would wrap up.

The sheriff said the inquiry could take up to five years to complete.Now contrast that with Arpaio and Zullo repeatedly claiming (in March 2012 and later) that Arpaio took on the investigation to *clear* the President, and asked Zullo to establish that there was nothing to the Birther complaints.

And if it weren't for Arpaio's involvement, I imagine we'd be seeing considerably less action on the Birther front today. Because outside of Zullo, there's just not much novel activity that's happening anymore.The birther movement has been on life support for quite some time now.

During 2009 and 2010 lawsuits were being filed or appealed on a regular basis. Birthers were screaming US Constitution Article II Section 1, Minor v Happersett and precedent. There were novel attempts to satisfy the federal standing requirement in various US District Courts (interpleader statute anyone?). When all that failed attention turned to ballot access for the 2012 elections.

A large number of birthers weren't satisfied with complaining on right wing sites few people had ever heard of, much less seen or read; they were writing comments to articles written in various newspapers around the country that were seen by ordinary folk and occasionally responded to by the same.

Several of the birthers we've laughed at repeatedly wrote numerous times how Pres Obama didn't meet the constitutional requirements to be President. The wrote how all the legislation and executive orders signed by him plus all the Presidential nominations made by him (especially the two Supreme Court nominations) would be declared null and void.

When was the last time anyone read anything remotely similar to what I just described? Was it in a daily newspaper (a real one; not the Pest & E-Fail); or was it in some RWNJ site that reaches nobody except a few RWNJers plus a few Obots armed with a pointed stick (Birther Report, WND, Western Journalism)? What few birthers remain don't appear intent on writing their comments anywhere that could possibly increase their numbers. It's as if they are content to preach to the choir until even the choir has heard enough and leaves.

Birthers are on life support but they have been brain dead for some time now.

everalm

Post by everalm » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

You still see the bile and spittle flecked posts over at places like WND (All The News Printed To Fit), Freak Rethuglic etc, also at the forums on places like Fox's Greta Von Susteren's "GretaWire" The absolute number of posts are dropping in overall number but increasing in shrillness and sheer guano insanity so the total weight of vagina speak is arguably the same........ :roll:

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:37 am

Apparently I did a poor job of expressing myself. I'll try again.It doesn't matter how loud, idiotic, vile or repetitious the few remaining birthers get anymore with their posts. Almost all birthers have voluntarily placed themselves in a FEMA Camp where the only people who can see what they write are their fellow inmates and a few Obots with pointed sticks.Birthers need to get their message out to as many people as possible for them to have any hope of increasing their numbers. It's apparent to me birthers have given up on this approach they once adhered to. All they are doing now is talking to fellow incarcerated birthers preparing for the day when all they will be doing is talking to themselves. Birthers have surrendered even though most fail to recognize it.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 am

Because outside of Zullo, there's just not much novel activity that's happening anymore.Not much novel happening inside Zullo, either...
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 am

Because outside of Zullo, there's just not much novel activity that's happening anymore.Not much novel happening inside Zullo, either...I think one of our very literate folks could write the Great American Comedy Novel concerning Birfers.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Debunking the Lies”