Sean Hannity - dumbass

Litlebritdifrnt2
Posts: 2885
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Sean Hannity - dumbass

#1

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Today Sean introduced his show with a screed (and he really is shrill is he not?) about how POTUS is planning to "flee the country" the days after the election going to India and "Indonesia where Obama lived after being adopted by his Indonesian step-father". I am not sure if this was Sean's own words or if he was quoting from an article he was reading from some RWNJ site (it is hard to tell what is Sean and what is quoted stuff), but just as Rush does, Sean was deliberately planting the seed in the minds of his listeners, just that tiny little seed, knowing it will grow. Asshole.



User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 14597
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Sean Hannity - dumbass

#2

Post by ZekeB » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 am

Today Sean introduced his show with a screed (and he really is shrill is he not?) about how POTUS is planning to "flee the country" the days after the election going to India and "Indonesia where Obama lived after being adopted by his Indonesian step-father". I am not sure if this was Sean's own words or if he was quoting from an article he was reading from some RWNJ site (it is hard to tell what is Sean and what is quoted stuff), but just as Rush does, Sean was deliberately planting the seed in the minds of his listeners, just that tiny little seed, knowing it will grow. Asshole.Tim Turner is going to flee the country? :shock:


Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6095
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Sean Hannity - dumbass

#3

Post by June bug » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Zeke!! =)) =))



User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#4

Post by RVInit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Whoa, I hadn't seen this one.



"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#5

Post by RVInit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:49 pm

:rotflmao:



"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2496
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#6

Post by Turtle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Image

One of the photos is Whitey Bulger



User avatar
fierceredpanda
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#7

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Mueller actually was a federal prosecutor in Boston around the time of the whole Bulger/informant clusterfuck, so it's a valid connection. It's still (to my knowledge, at least) an open question as to who knew how much about what exactly Bulger was doing, but it's very apparent that the FBI did not play that one straight.


"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#8

Post by RVInit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Here is Mueller with a very brief comment on getting Whitey Bulger behind arrested and tried.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/whitey-bu ... s-mueller/


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 6956
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#9

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 pm

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 pm
Mueller actually was a federal prosecutor in Boston around the time of the whole Bulger/informant clusterfuck, so it's a valid connection. It's still (to my knowledge, at least) an open question as to who knew how much about what exactly Bulger was doing, but it's very apparent that the FBI did not play that one straight.
:thumbs:


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#10

Post by RVInit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 pm
Mueller actually was a federal prosecutor in Boston around the time of the whole Bulger/informant clusterfuck, so it's a valid connection. It's still (to my knowledge, at least) an open question as to who knew how much about what exactly Bulger was doing, but it's very apparent that the FBI did not play that one straight.
:thumbs:
If you listen carefully to the clip above, Mueller makes a reference to the FBI's bad behavior regarding Bulger. At least one of the FBI agents, Connolly, Bulger's handler I think, was prosecuted and convicted for his part in various cover ups and tipping off Bulger, and then was also tried and convicted for second degree murder because he gave Bulger information about someone and that information was the direct cause of the man being murdered. I'm not sure who else in the FBI ever was brought to any kind of justice regarding Bulger. Mueller seems very low key about it all, but my sense is that is just how he is, I don't sense that he's the kind to toot his own horn or try to say "lookey what I did". I got the sense that he had something (or more) to do with cleaning up the FBI regarding Bulger. I could be wrong, but this is my sense of it, given timelines regarding the various actions by Bulger, Connolly (convicted FBI agent), and Mueller's professional career path.


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 15752
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#11

Post by Suranis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 am



"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 17000
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#12

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:19 am

Suranis wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 am
:like: good catch!

The web never forgets... (is this really a THomas Jefferson quote?)



User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 6956
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#13

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:13 am

RVInit wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:10 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 pm
Mueller actually was a federal prosecutor in Boston around the time of the whole Bulger/informant clusterfuck, so it's a valid connection. It's still (to my knowledge, at least) an open question as to who knew how much about what exactly Bulger was doing, but it's very apparent that the FBI did not play that one straight.
:thumbs:
If you listen carefully to the clip above, Mueller makes a reference to the FBI's bad behavior regarding Bulger. At least one of the FBI agents, Connolly, Bulger's handler I think, was prosecuted and convicted for his part in various cover ups and tipping off Bulger, and then was also tried and convicted for second degree murder because he gave Bulger information about someone and that information was the direct cause of the man being murdered. I'm not sure who else in the FBI ever was brought to any kind of justice regarding Bulger. Mueller seems very low key about it all, but my sense is that is just how he is, I don't sense that he's the kind to toot his own horn or try to say "lookey what I did". I got the sense that he had something (or more) to do with cleaning up the FBI regarding Bulger. I could be wrong, but this is my sense of it, given timelines regarding the various actions by Bulger, Connolly (convicted FBI agent), and Mueller's professional career path.
He strikes me as Mr. Clean also. The Whitey Bulger "connection" on Hannity's cheat sheet was valid as to FBI. Hannity, like most toddlers, paints with a broad brush.


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
tencats
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#14

Post by tencats » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:29 am

‘Hannity Insanity’: Late-night hosts revel in Sean Hannity-Michael Cohen news
by Samantha Schmidt April 17 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 7159be0fd5



User avatar
Chilidog
Posts: 8725
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#15

Post by Chilidog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:16 am

Let’s wildly speculate about what Michael Cohen has “fixed” for Sean Hannity:

live boy
dead girl
MURDERRRRRRR of some other sort
Live goat
dead ferret
voted for Barack Obama
carries picture of Hillary Clinton in his wallet and sometimes talks to it all sweet-like when he thinks nobody is looking
married Tucker Carlson in Vegas a few years back when they were drunk and doesn’t have the heart to divorce Tucker but SHHHHHHH FOX NEWS SECRET
is cheating on Tucker with human grease stain Newt Gingrich, who is considering divorcing his third wife for Sean Hannity but come on, she’s not even in the hospital, and if this stuff ends up in the tabloids … CATCH AND KILL! CATCH AND KILL!
live porcupine
dead wombat
OH MY GOD SEAN HANNITY IS DONALD TRUMP’S BIOLOGICAL SON. Introduce yourself to your new big brother, Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr., Tiffany, Barron, the housekeeper’s 30-year-old kid (allegedly) and probably a handful of others yet to be revealed (allegedly)!
Read more at https://wonkette.com/632661/it-was-sean ... HeWm8VK.99



User avatar
Fortinbras
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:08 am

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#16

Post by Fortinbras » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am

Sean Hannity now claims that he was not a client of Michael Cohen.

But before the court hearing, Hannity was on the phone with Cohen's lawyer, begging and pleading that his name be kept secret. So before the court hearing Hannity considered himself a client of Cohen.

Tell us, Sean, what was her name??



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9620
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#17

Post by Kendra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am

Fortinbras wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am
Sean Hannity now claims that he was not a client of Michael Cohen.

But before the court hearing, Hannity was on the phone with Cohen's lawyer, begging and pleading that his name be kept secret
. So before the court hearing Hannity considered himself a client of Cohen.

Tell us, Sean, what was her name??
:gotalink:

Things were moving pretty fast yesterday and maybe I missed it, but source :prettyplease: ?



User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#18

Post by RVInit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Would it be typical for Cohen's attorneys to want to keep the names of his clients under wraps, or is it more likely that it was Hannity's request?


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#19

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am
Fortinbras wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am
Sean Hannity now claims that he was not a client of Michael Cohen.

But before the court hearing, Hannity was on the phone with Cohen's lawyer, begging and pleading that his name be kept secret
. So before the court hearing Hannity considered himself a client of Cohen.

Tell us, Sean, what was her name??
:gotalink:

Things were moving pretty fast yesterday and maybe I missed it, but source :prettyplease: ?
Don't get your hopes up. I very much doubt there is a credible source.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14802
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#20

Post by Reality Check » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm

If Hannity is telling the truth (I give that a near zero chance) and what Cohen provided was nothing more than verbal advice in casual conversation he would not have reported Hannity as a client. Therefore, I think it's completely reasonable to assume it was more than that and that there is a written record in the seized materials. I think it is also safe to assume that the habitual liar Hannity who was not under oath is lying.

Will the truth come out? Maybe. I don't think we will hear anything from the USA SDNY office. Unless there was something criminal going on any records will be excluded as privileged materials. If a victim is involved chances are good it will eventually come out. That's where I'd put my money. Cohen is a fixer. That's what he does. Occam's Razor applies.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
much ado
Posts: 1383
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 am
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#21

Post by much ado » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm
If Hannity is telling the truth (I give that a near zero chance) and what Cohen provided was nothing more than verbal advice in casual conversation he would not have reported Hannity as a client. Therefore, I think it's completely reasonable to assume it was more than that and that there is a written record in the seized materials. I think it is also safe to assume that the habitual liar Hannity who was not under oath is lying.

:snippity:
At this point, if the information is really bad (which I suspect it is), Hannity has nothing at all to lose by lying. If he is lucky, the bad information is kept secret, and he is the winner. If he is unlucky and the really bad information is made public, then his public career (except perhaps as a laughing stock) is probably over or at least much diminished. The fact that he is proven a liar? Well, everyone knew that.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14802
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#22

Post by Reality Check » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Yup.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
tencats
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#23

Post by tencats » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am
Fortinbras wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am
Sean Hannity now claims that he was not a client of Michael Cohen.

But before the court hearing, Hannity was on the phone with Cohen's lawyer, begging and pleading that his name be kept secret
. So before the court hearing Hannity considered himself a client of Cohen.

Tell us, Sean, what was her name??
:gotalink:

Things were moving pretty fast yesterday and maybe I missed it, but source :prettyplease: ?
I had read something like that also. Here is one.
By Joseph Tanfani Apr 16, 2018
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html
Ryan said the mystery client had asked to keep his name out of the case, and to file a legal appeal if necessary to keep his identity secret. The lawyer at one point offered to reveal the name in a sealed envelope or secret filing to the court, but Wood ordered the disclosure made in open court.

"I rule it must be disclosed now," she said.

"The client's name is Sean Hannity," Ryan said.



SLQ
Posts: 2224
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#24

Post by SLQ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:34 pm
Kendra wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am
Fortinbras wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am
Sean Hannity now claims that he was not a client of Michael Cohen.

But before the court hearing, Hannity was on the phone with Cohen's lawyer, begging and pleading that his name be kept secret
. So before the court hearing Hannity considered himself a client of Cohen.

Tell us, Sean, what was her name??
:gotalink:

Things were moving pretty fast yesterday and maybe I missed it, but source :prettyplease: ?
Don't get your hopes up. I very much doubt there is a credible source.
It was in Cohen’s letter brief to the Court.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6864
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Sean Hannity - dumbass

#25

Post by Northland10 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 pm

For now, beyond the entertainment value, I don't see much downside for Hannity in this. Many of those who think this points to something bigger already thought he was involved in bad stuff and also think he is an idiot and an ass. His viewers won't run away and will follow whatever instructions he gives.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Post Reply

Return to “Debunking the Lies”