Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Gavin Seim AKA Snaggletooth

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
arayder

Re: Gavin Seim AKA Snaggletooth

Post by arayder »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:07 pm Oh, and the US stories about the bribes here are one of the beliefs in the US about Mexican Police that are actually true, so there's that as a close 3rd possibilty. My sources have told me that the Seim clan admitted to paying the annoyance tax frequently.
Are you saying the Seims are paying the Mexican authorities to look the other way while their problem child acts out?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

arayder wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:52 pm
jadedmonk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:07 pm Oh, and the US stories about the bribes here are one of the beliefs in the US about Mexican Police that are actually true, so there's that as a close 3rd possibilty. My sources have told me that the Seim clan admitted to paying the annoyance tax frequently.
Are you saying the Seims are paying the Mexican authorities to look the other way while their problem child acts out?
I don’t know about Gav in particular, but in general during the 4+ decades I’ve been traveling to Mexico it is VERY common to have to make small bribes to Mexican Police for offenses, be they real or imagined. The offenses. Not the police. The police are definitely real. Unless they are fake. But you still have to pay them. Sometimes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
arayder

Post by arayder »

covfefe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:13 pm
I don’t know about Gav in particular, but in general during the 4+ decades I’ve been traveling to Mexico it is VERY common to have to make small bribes to Mexican Police for offenses, be they real or imagined. The offenses. Not the police. The police are definitely real. Unless they are fake. But you still have to pay them. Sometimes.
Watching some of Gavin's latest videos is like being a psychoanalyst watching him go take an inkblot test. . ."That looks like a nerd being chased by eagle". . ."That's some guy making his wife dress up like a hooker and making her jiggle when she walks."

Lately without prompts he's had a lot to say about making compromises and not always fighting the "good fight". He's felt compelled to explain his bunny run to Mexico. Then we see him in a video yelling at a Mexican traffic cop over a missing car tag like he's William Wallace at the Battle of Stirling Bridge.

I think he'd love to make up for all the pointless, contrived confrontations he forced back home. But now he's lost in Mexico where he doesn't speak the language and situations can be truly deadly.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

I'm saying that Gavin himself & others payed bribes, according to their own words to my sources.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

arayder wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:20 am

Watching some of Gavin's latest videos is like being a psychoanalyst watching him go take an inkblot test. . ."That looks like a nerd being chased by eagle". . ."That's some guy making his wife dress up like a hooker and making her jiggle when she walks."

Lately without prompts he's had a lot to say about making compromises and not always fighting the "good fight". He's felt compelled to explain his bunny run to Mexico. Then we see him in a video yelling at a Mexican traffic cop over a missing car tag like he's William Wallace at the Battle of Stirling Bridge.

I think he'd love to make up for all the pointless, contrived confrontations he forced back home. But now he's lost in Mexico where he doesn't speak the language and situations can be truly deadly.
Yes, I don't thank Gavin realizes even after 3 years or so how dangerous it can be here. I will tell you that it is not as dangerous as you hear it is in the States, but I would be negligent if I didn't also state that it's not as safe as Gavin or Nathan claims it is either.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

arayder wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:20 am

You must be more patient than I. I've just recently gotten to the point to where I just can't watch them anymore. I always felt in the past that it was important to keep tabs on him because of the past threats his actions have brought to some of us here in Mexico, but I find that I just can't anymore.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Is Gavin still trying to pretend he's running a coffee shop?
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

FYI to anyone, I have roughly 300 - 350 pages from ol' Gabby's old thread saved. So if you're curious about something, just ask.

Gabby's Mexican refuge:
20°31'17.31"N 99°52'25.28"W

Google Maps Satellite:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/20°31 ... 99.8736889

Google Maps Street View:
https://www.google.com/maps/@20.521509, ... 312!8i6656
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:10 am Is Gavin still trying to pretend he's running a coffee shop?
Haven't been around Queretaro since October, so the other Ex-Pats on here probably know better than me. My sources are no where near him either, so Yucca Tom probably would be your best bet on that one. Anyone seen him since the site went down?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Haven't been around Queretaro since October, so the other Ex-Pats on here probably know better than me. My sources are no where near him either, so Yucca Tom probably would be your best bet on that one. Anyone seen him since the site went down?
Sadly, have not seen Yucca Tom since the debacle and reset.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:21 pm
jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Sadly, have not seen Yucca Tom since the debacle and reset.
I bet he'll be back. Unlike me, he seems to have a life.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Coffee shop last FB post Feb. 24 so appears to still be in business.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 pm Coffee shop last FB post Feb. 24 so appears to still be in business.
Thank you for the update.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav on a road trip. The Google says he is 5 or 6 hours from his residence. The place he went to actually looks pretty cool. He was at Puente de Dios, SLP.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (22.2 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
arayder

Post by arayder »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:10 am Is Gavin still trying to pretend he's running a coffee shop?
So Gavin went through all that malarky so he could run a coffee shop? A shop where he is subject to the dictates and inspections of public health officials.

I am not running down the lives of business owners when I say this. I am just pointing out Gavin was perfectly free to do all this back in Washington. The problem was that back then he got his little rocks off by harassing DMV clerks and elderly lady FEMA volunteers and couldn't be bothered with making a business work. But now he's free to pursue his happiness.

I content that it's not because he's in Mexico but because he decided, to some degree, that he's going to live in a society instead of going around bitching about unmarked police cars and court house rules.

There is still a bit of the whinny little a-hole in the boy. Every once in a while he videos himself bitching at some Mexican cops in bad Spanish just so he can pretend he's some sort of revolutionary.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin has a burr under his saddle

From his Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
America is not a country and never was.
realist

Post by realist »

arayder wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 pm Gavin has a burr under his saddle

From his Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
The comments are ... unbelievble. Lotsa sov cit crap and worse.
Image X 4
Image X 32
arayder

Post by arayder »

realist wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:23 pm
arayder wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 pm Gavin has a burr under his saddle

From his Facebook page:
Gavin Seim
The comments are ... unbelievble. Lotsa sov cit crap and worse.
And Seim ran for Congress. So when did he figure he was running for office in a non-existent country?

Maybe after he realized the courts would prosecute him for harassing a beat cop by reaching into the patrol car while the officer was writing a simple traffic ticket?

What a loser.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Seim has on several occasions blathered on about “America” being a continent not a country, so it might be just another one of his badly phrased witterings. Maybe he consoles his tiny mind by thinking he’s still in “America”?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:02 pm Seim has on several occasions blathered on about “America” being a continent not a country, so it might be just another one of his badly phrased witterings. Maybe he consoles his tiny mind by thinking he’s still in “America”?
And "America" is actually 2 continents. There is no "America" continent. In either case, he thinks he is in "America" because it is a continent not nation, ignoring the colloquial use of "America" (which is used for the USA only as Mexicans don't call themselves "America"), or he is on the SovCit side where apparently, the United States of America is not a country because, reasons, or something.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:02 pm Seim has on several occasions blathered on about “America” being a continent not a country, so it might be just another one of his badly phrased witterings. Maybe he consoles his tiny mind by thinking he’s still in “America”?
Yeah - that is what he is bloviating about. As you mentioned he does it often.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:01 pm
Yeah - that is what he is bloviating about. As you mentioned he does it often.
Oh, he's still carrying a torch for the old home land.

It treated him bad but he still wants it. He sits up nights looking at old cell phone pictures of her which he doesn't tell the wife he's not deleted.

Sometimes when he's with Sondra he closes his eyes and thinks of. . . .
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

I don't suppose that the slime has bothered to consider that if America is not a country, neither is México.
The formal name of the country to our south is Estados Unidos Mexicanos (United Mexican States)
MexicoPasaporte.jpg
MexicoPasaporte.jpg (7.06 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 pm
And "America" is actually 2 continents. There is no "America" continent. In either case, he thinks he is in "America" because it is a continent not nation, ignoring the colloquial use of "America" (which is used for the USA only as Mexicans don't call themselves "America"), or he is on the SovCit side where apparently, the United States of America is not a country because, reasons, or something.
Well when I was in school (about 100kms north of the Mexican border), it was explained to us that citizens of every country south of the US border actually do consider themselves 'Americans' because they live in North America, Central America, or South America - to be more general, the 'American Hemisphere' as do Canadians and US Citizens (and I suppose Greenlanders too, but I'm not clear on that).

They don't distinguish US citizens from other Americans by calling them 'americanos' - they call them 'notreamericanos' (or 'canadiense').
Has everybody heard about the bird?
arayder

Post by arayder »

curmudgeon wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:07 pm I don't suppose that the slime has bothered to consider that if America is not a country, neither is México.
The formal name of the country to our south is Estados Unidos Mexicanos (United Mexican States)
MexicoPasaporte.jpg.
Gavin is also ranting that there is not such thing as immigration law.

Sometimes powerless people pretend they have special knowledge that somehow gives them the authority they lack.

Sometimes these folks convince themselves that their fight against the tyranny that only they seem to see is so important that they are justified in ignoring their work and their family.

In Gavin's case his special knowledge prompted him to take the rash action of running to Mexico.

I suspect his problem now is that as he spends more time in Mexico he's beginning to realize that he's a helpless piss ant no matter what country he's in.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”