Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat May 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Laity wrote:
As you know, I have written letters to President Trump outlining the facts that I have accumulated over the last (11) years regarding Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. :snippity: :snippity:
Laity admits to wasting 11 years of his life. :brickwallsmall:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sat May 04, 2019 5:22 pm

Hope Laity has signed the White House petition (tho are they even dealing with those anymore?), it's zooming along, only 99,536 birfers to go! It's so exciting!

By the way, for newbies, like a "PRIDE of lions", a group of birthers is known as a "FAIL of bithers". Laity admitting he's wasted 11 years of his life for absolutely nothing except (probably) health issues, mental health issues, anger, frustration, despair, hopelessness and fear. Is he still banned on social media? That's still hilarious, 200K tweets or whatever just poofed, like will happen to Laity. And just like Twitter, nobody will care. :blackeye:

Sign This Petition
Needs 99,536 signatures by May 31, 2019 to get a response from the White House
464 SIGNED -- 100,000 GOAL
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ity-number

PS: That really current, relevant article from Rharon that inspired these fascinating comments was about Judge David O. Carter’s order, dated October 29, 2009, granting the Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss.

I'm pretty sure Judge Carter was a classmate/colleague of our own Sterngard (he discussed it publicly, not saying anything out of school).

One of my favorite sentences in the article also reminds us of the results of a "FAIL of birthers":
In 2012, Kreep was elected a judge for the Superior Court of San Diego County, Office 37. He was defeated in his 2018 re-election bid.
So first, they were ALL EXCITED!
Kreep Taitz.JPG
But everybody at Fogbow and in the reality based world knew where this was headed:

In his order, Carter concluded, in part:
Plaintiffs have encouraged the Court to ignore these mandates of the Constitution; to disregard the limits on its power put in place by the Constitution; and to effectively overthrow a sitting president who was popularly elected by “We the People”–over sixty-nine million of the people. Plaintiffs have attacked the judiciary, including every prior court that has dismissed their claim, as unpatriotic and even treasonous for refusing to grant their requests and for adhering to the terms of the Constitution which set forth its jurisdiction. Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic. Quite the contrary, this Court considers commitment to that constitutional role to be the ultimate reflection of patriotism.
In other words: Laity, Kreep, Taitz, Rondeau, Zullo, Gallups et all are truly and an exemplary example of a

FAIL OF BIRTHERS.

The difference birfers don't seem to get since they have no sense of humor or irony, is that we simply found them crazy and funny and loved to see how stupid they could be. They not only had no case, but also no idea how to even litigate the cases. Did Orly Taitz ever even learn how to serve a party? Trying to remember, even once did she get it right? (Vaguely I remember something with a service process form in DC but even that wasn't 100% as I recall). Anyway, as Foggy has said, we just laugh and mock them and it's been a wonderful, funny trip seeing them move goalposts, grift, cry, scream, dox people, file lawsuits, self sanction themselves, and still have accomplished NOTHING.

Hear that Laity? Hear that birthers? 11 Years. NOTHING. That's why you all are a FAIL OF BIRTHERS.

God Bless! :towel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat May 04, 2019 5:35 pm

https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/05/03 ... ent-336886

Oh yes! Laity has seen the "petition", as have CDR Kerchner (Ret), Michael Volin and other worthies.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 04, 2019 6:18 pm

As I seem to recall, she was also offered the services of the court in getting some of her parties served and declined, never did get them served. I don't think she ever figured out how to do it, GIL doesn't care since he's just in it for the press and maybe a little grift, Judy can't even file the initial papers right and/or follow directions when it is spelled out, and I don't think any of the rest of them are one bit better at getting people served or knowing who to actually serve.

Considering who we are talking about, I can't help wondering if irony and a sense of humor aren't a function of intellect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:22 pm
The difference birfers don't seem to get since they have no sense of humor or irony, is that we simply found them crazy and funny and loved to see how stupid they could be.
I'd add that another factor is that those birthers are, without exception, horrible people, nasty-minded haters. If thet were simply unintelligent or gullible people caught up in a scam or a cult we would be less condemnatory, perhaps even sympathetic.

But the birthers are vile, unkind, fixated haters who won't even put their pointless hatred aside several years after the target of their venomous nonsense has left the political stage and they have a president who fits their ideals.

"Fail" is actually a generous term for their omnishambolic burlesque of a megacrapfest.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 05, 2019 8:25 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:22 pm
The difference birfers don't seem to get since they have no sense of humor or irony, is that we simply found them crazy and funny and loved to see how stupid they could be.
I'd add that another factor is that those birthers are, without exception, horrible people, nasty-minded haters. If thet were simply unintelligent or gullible people caught up in a scam or a cult we would be less condemnatory, perhaps even sympathetic.

But the birthers are vile, unkind, fixated haters who won't even put their pointless hatred aside several years after the target of their venomous nonsense has left the political stage and they have a president who fits their ideals.

"Fail" is actually a generous term for their omnishambolic burlesque of a megacrapfest.
I quite agree, they are incapable of looking at their beliefs rationally or dispassionately, and refuse to even consider examining the things they say and do. They are right and everyone else is wrong. They don't seem to have lives, all they have is their bile and vitriol, and they cling to it and nurse it. Their vileness drives their family and friends away and they are almost all bitter, lonely, sour people.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 pm

P&E: Reader Receives “Quick” Response from Fox News on “Obama’s Usurpation” Tip:
“BY FRAUD”

On Tuesday morning, longtime reader Robert Laity forwarded a response he received after contacting the Fox News Channel on the topic of “Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency by fraud.”

Laity is a disabled Navy veteran, former federal government employee and volunteer court assistant. He has written a number of editorials published at The Post & Email and has consistently maintained that Barack Hussein Obama II is ineligible for the presidency because he does not qualify as a “natural born Citizen,” as the U.S. Constitution requires of the president and commander-in-chief.

As Laity has correctly pointed out, the New York State Board of Elections (NYSBOE) describes Article II’s citizenship requirement for the president as “born a citizen,” not “natural born Citizen.” The Board has not responded to Laity’s request, made as part of a ballot challenge, to correct its error, nor did it respond to The Post & Email’s inquiry, made over a year ago, as to why the requirement is given incorrectly on its website.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

Regarding his reaching out to Fox News, Laity told us on Tuesday, “I went on the FOX news website and used the online ‘Contact Us’ form. This morning. I got a quick response.”

The reply reads as follows:
FOX wrote:Subject: RE: Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency by fraud.

Thanks for reaching out to us to share your story idea or news tip. We’ve passed your message to our Editorial team.

If they’re interested in pursuing this they’ll be in touch with you to get more information.
FOX's 'bot FOAD'ing Laity is newsworthy!

Bonus comment:
Clark Kent wrote:Just thinking out loud, but with some of the attorney type birthers out there like Orly Taitz and Chris Strunk, I propose a Billion dollar class action lawsuit by the few hundred “birthers” including you Sharon-who fought for the truth only to be ridiculed, threatened, harrassed, and some tried sanctions to shut us up. If the Covington kid can sue ( and he will win) the media for libel, so could we?
This supergenius doesn't even know that Strunk (1) isn't a lawyer; and (2) has been sanctioned literally hundreds of thousands of dollars for his vexatious birthering. (Taitz, who somehow is an attorney, has only been sanctioned tens of thousands of dollars for her vexatious birthering.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 07, 2019 10:40 pm

That article, I think, is the first I've seen Laity described as "disabled". We know mentally but is there something physical he's talked about? His Twitter is still down, if he only posts at Rharon's he must be going nuts. Maybe waiting hours to get through on talk radio?

However, this is important... Laity's tweets have been deleted, but looks to me like he was placed under CITIZENS ARREST! Even Trey "Gumby" Gowdy was copied, so clearly that's official notice. When is Laity going to turn himself in? I hope Pogue followed procedures and finalized this at a Denny's.

Laity Citizens Arrest.JPG

#LockHimUp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Laity, in one of his birther suits, claimed he was a "100% disabled Vietnam veteran."

Whether he was actually (1) totally (2) physically disabled (3) after serving in Vietnam is left for the reader to decide. (But considering Laity worked for many years at the VA, I infer any disability occurred on the job.)

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 pm

P&E comment:
Robert Laity wrote:Fox news stated on Tuesday morning that the new royal baby is eligible for dual US citizenship and that he could ultimately become “either King of England or President of the United States”. I educated them on the issue,[*] The founders would NEVER allow the son of a british prince to be our President. It is very apparent that, even after (11) years many people STILL do not understand what a “Natural Born Citizen” really is. One born IN the US to parents who are both US citizens themselves. As I said earlier, to Sharon, the founders knew what happened when royal families from different nations married. Edward VIII of England actually had to abdicate the throne when he married Wallis Simpson, an American. Why now does anyone think that the Son of Prince Harry, 7th in line to be King of England, can EVER be POTUS? Fox news’ comment is clearly out in left field. Out of the park actually. If article II remains, a British royal will never be POTUS. I end with this question, we had two dual US/UK citizen usurpers already. Obama and Arthur. Ted Cruz was from Canada. Are the Brits trying to retake the US “colonies” that they lost? Are they still attempting to do that? After all, it was a british man named Steele that created a faux dossier on President Trump at the bequest of Hillary Clinton.
Commentary so profound, Rondeau felt compelled to expound upon it:

P&E: For Second Time, Fox & Friends Declares “Baby Sussex” Eligible for the Presidency:
WITHOUT INVOKING “NATURAL BORN” REQUIREMENT

Shortly after 7:30 AM Wednesday, the co-hosts of “Fox & Friends” announced an on-camera appearance of Prince Harry and his wife, Megan Markle, now known as the Duchess of Sussex, introducing their newborn child to the world.

As was stated on the show Tuesday morning, Doocy declared that because the baby is presumed to have been born with dual U.S.-UK citizenship, he could grow up to be King of England or “President of the United States.”

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt then queried, “But doesn’t he have to be…?”

“I don’t know exactly; I’m just repeating the factoid we had on the show,” Doocy responded to Earhardt, referring to Tuesday’s broadcast.

"The President cannot have fractured loyalty,” constitutional scholar, attorney and educator KrisAnne Hall, who has been a guest on Fox News, has said on her radio show.

Neither Doocy nor the other two co-hosts invoked the term “natural born citizen” during the brief discussion of Baby Sussex’s assumed presidential eligibility.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

* Laity, still suspended from Twitter, is presumably reduced to trolling FOX's suggestion box.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Laity, ever fractally WRONG, and the coterie of wrong that follows him. Actually, the way things are going, he has a better chance of being President than King, seventh is light years away in comparison. Sucks to be Laity.

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:08 pm
Laity, ever fractally WRONG, and the coterie of wrong that follows him.
Near a decade of watching birthers and they never, ever, go away. In fact they have morphed into a sort of self congratulation society and are now taking turns running victory laps. It's like some leaderless cult.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 08, 2019 2:32 pm

PaulG wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Near a decade of watching birthers and they never, ever, go away. In fact they have morphed into a sort of self congratulation society and are now taking turns running victory laps. It's like some leaderless cult.
It is the ONLY approbation they get or are ever going to get.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 pm

PaulG wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
I’ll bet they wonder why their children don’t bring the grandchildren to visit.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 pm

The morons Laity and Rondeau at the P&E forgot that there is also a residency requirement that Prince Archie would have to meet and probably never will.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 08, 2019 4:55 pm

bob wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:59 pm
Laity, in one of his birther suits, claimed he was a "100% disabled Vietnam veteran."

Whether he was actually (1) totally (2) physically disabled (3) after serving in Vietnam is left for the reader to decide. (But considering Laity worked for many years at the VA, I infer any disability occurred on the job.)
Does having his head permanently stuck completely up his ass count as "totally physically disabled"?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 pm
The morons Laity and Rondeau at the P&E forgot that there is also a residency requirement that Prince Archie would have to meet and probably never will.
Not to mention the pesky requirement of actually being elected. I think it was Madison who once referred to the Electoral College as being a "strong check" against undue control of our government. Interesting that he used the exact "strong check" phrase as John Jay.

Too bad Madison and others did not understand the Constitution and American citizenship as well as Vattel and Laity. Darn leftists founders.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 am

bob wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 pm
P&aE comment:
Robert Laity wrote:... As I said earlier, to Sharon, the founders knew what happened when royal families from different nations married. Edward VIII of England actually had to abdicate the throne when he married Wallis Simpson, an American. :snippity:
They are as bad at British History as they are at US History. Royal families from different nations intermarried all the time. It was the preferred way to cement alliances. William the Conquerer married Matilda of Flanders in 1051, who was the granddaughter of the King of France, a pattern which continued up to King Edward VII who married Alexandra of Denmark in 1863, the daughter of a prince who became King of Denmark soon afterwards. Most of the reigning monarchs in Europe are pretty closely related to each other.

But Americans don’t count, obviously, having no royalty... yet.

Edward VIII’s abdication wasn’t because he married an American, it was because he wanted to marry a divorced woman who was still married to her 2nd husband. He abdicated before her second divorce was final. They didn’t marry until 6 months after the abdication.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu May 09, 2019 3:40 am

Maybenaut is correct (of course!) but there were also other issues with Edward VIii, who wasn't trusted by senior political figures because he was suspected of being too sympathetic to the Nazis and generally, ah, unreliable. Possibly likely to betray Britain or its secrets to Germany.

I'm not sure whether the divorcee thing would have been a showstopper if Edward had been liked in the corridors of power — the Church of England was founded on marital breakdown! But perhaps (I don't know) having Wallis titled as Queen (rather than as, say, a less glamorous Consort) might have been a big issue too.

That in no way affects the point that Sharon Rondeau is an idiotic buffoon with no better understanding of European royal history than she has of citizenship, the constitution or vital records.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu May 09, 2019 9:06 am

PaulG wrote:
Near a decade of watching birthers and they never, ever, go away. In fact they have morphed into a sort of self congratulation society and are now taking turns running victory laps.
To be fair, the Birther in Chief was elected president, and he has undone almost everything good that Obama did. They DID win, much as I regret to admit it.

I'll take Prince Archie over twitler TODAY. :dance:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 09, 2019 1:30 pm

Prince Eddy was a petulant, spoiled, self centered, shallow, vain, unintelligent hot mess, Wallis was a twice divorced serial adulteress, and every bit as shallow and vain as Eddy if not more so, on top of being petulant and waspish in the extreme. The CofE's main objections were that she was a notorious adulteress and twice divorced, the fact that she was American was just the final nail in her coffin of acceptability. One of the best things he ever did for England was abdicating.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 11, 2019 1:54 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Minor does INDEED define what a Natural Born Citizen is. The definition given in Minor is clear. Those who are born in the US to parents who are both citizens themselves ARE “Natural Born Citizens”. This was unanimously agreed to by all nine justices. They went so far as to say that to this definition there “is no doubt”. There cannot be more then ONE standard definition. That would be nonsensical. In fact, there are now at least a half dozen other SCOTUS precedents that repeated this definition. They are Shanks v Dupont.,The Venus.,Wong Kim Ark and two recent cases that left the definition in Minor, and the other cases mentioned, stand because they declined to revisit the other cases. That means that this definition remains the law of the land. BTW, those two recent cases were Laity v NY and Obama and Laity v. NY,Cruz,Rubio and Jindal. I look forward to filing Laity v NY and Harris,Castro et al, if they attempt to do what Arthur, Obama,McCain,Cruz,Rubio and Jindal did.
Relatedly, I look forward to Laity losing. Again.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat May 11, 2019 3:28 pm

The stupidity of the Rondeau and the regular commenters at the P&E is boundless. They act as if there is only one requirement to become president of the United States when in fact besides the requirement to be a natural born citizen there is age and residency. Then there is the small issue of getting the nomination of a major party by winning multiple primaries and caucuses followed by winning in a general election and the electoral college. This is a billion dollar or more effort. I used to think we had a pretty good vetting process but Trump shot that thought to hell.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 14, 2019 5:11 am

Laity leaves his birfer comfort zone to be an idiot on another subject. :lol: He should create an account and come convince us here... maybe we'll all change our minds and start agreeing with Laity since he's so fact-filled, experienced in these areas, and a respectful debater. :smoking:
2 Responses to "Early Wednesday Afternoon: House Judiciary Committee to Vote on Attorney General Contempt of Congress"
Robert Laity
Monday, May 13, 2019 at 12:44 AM (Laity was up late, probably fuming!)

Barr was NOT required by law to release ANY of the Mueller report to anyone. A subpoena asking that classified or protected content is therefore, null and void on it’s face. POTUS had no legal need to exert executive privilege but having done so, protects disclosure of the demanded material even more. Nadler is grasping at straws. There is no evidence that the President was involved in any “misdeeds”. There was no collusion, which isn’t a crime in any event, with Russians. No collaboration by the Trump campaign. There are NO further indictments by a grand jury, either sealed or unsealed. That pursuant to the 5th Amendment, NO person can be held to answer to a crime absent such indictment. There is no evidence of any violation of law determined by the Mueller report. Just conjecture and innuendo. Both the AGUS and his Assistant MADE a final decision that there is NO legal grounds to prosecute anyone in the Trump campaign, including President Trump. The claim that the DOJ may be waiting until after Trump leaves office to prosecute him is specious and spurious. What part of “there are no sealed indictments” does Nadler and his recalcitrant spiteful democrat cohorts not understand? Methinks Nadler is quite concerned about the most likely severe averse repercussions of Barr investigating the investigators will have on the Democrats. Nadler is engaging in what he accuses Trump of doing, Obstruction of Barr’s investigation into the deep State democrat’s shenanigans and criminal activities. Congress has oversight of the Executive branch. However, it does NOT have power that is in excess of the power that the executive branch has. Congress and the Executive as well as the Judiciary are co-equal branches. They each have powers that are commensurate. Nadler, et al, are abusing that power and I hope that Congress’ contempt for “We the People” and our choice for President will be curtailed. Right now, I and other have contempt. Not “of” Congress but “for” Congress.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/05/08 ... ent-338419

BREAKING: Look out Congress, Laity has contempt for you!

Now this takes some creative thinking :P Ethel Merman had a great song called "Eadie Was A Lady" (she spelled class with a capital K). If you listen to the song as "Robert Was A Laity" it works! This is a toned down for TV version but it gets the point across. Hope Laity won't feel bad that we're mocking him.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 am

Laity is still banned from Twitter, even the Google caches are falling away. Once he's deindexed, mostly he won't exist except for the 10-12 people reading the Rharon's blog. What a shame.

His old Intense Debate account and posts are there, but they're from the big BR. It's been 180 weeks since he posted which I guess is when BR went down...
https://www.intensedebate.com/profiles/robertlaity

Dang, maybe everything would have been different if Laity knew Cohen's real name!
180 weeks ago @ Birther Report - Extra: Obama Ineligibi... · 2 replies · +9 points
I sent a copy of the Same letter t Mark Cohen,Esq. Special Counsel to Donald Trump.
180 weeks ago @ Birther Report - Extra: Obama Ineligibi... · 0 replies · +4 points
As a usurper, Obama is not legally in office. He can be arrested on a warrant in DC and tried in the USDC-DC for impersonating a public official. Because he usurped the Presidency during time of war, Obama can also be COURT MARTIALED under UCMJ 906.106.

180 weeks ago @ Birther Report - Extra: Obama Ineligibi... · 3 replies · +10 points
I am not criticizing Trump. I advising him. I am no Obot. I have spent the last (7) years going after his ineligibility. There is NO "President" Obama: http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-is-n...
Not seeing any GAB on him BUT, for "Dr. Robert Christopher Laity, Tonawanda,NY,USA" fans like Realist ;) ... he has a Facebook with all the endearing and lovely content you'd expect: https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity

Angry Eagle gravitar with his titles: http://en.gravatar.com/robertlaity

Housekeeper? Is Nationalist Dr. Robert Laity disabled because he slipped on a wet floor he was mopping?

Laity the Housekeeper.JPG

Oh, end of March, Laity created a wildfire success, Society for the Preservation of our American Republic. It has @SocietyforPAR but I didn't find a Twitter account for it. It looks like it's as much of a runaway hit as his Amazon book... 21 followers. That group number certainly qualifies to be a "FAIL of Birthers". Didn't check who is following. There are virtually no likes, and the comments are from Laity. One person seems to rate but it looks like that's Laity too also. Marvelous, he's self contained. :P
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
PAR.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/SocietyforPAR/

RC, went back and read the story on your site, hadn't realized the man himself engaged! Why doesn't he join Fogbow and educate us all? We must have room in the pigpen or whatever the private area is called :P
Last Birther Case Scheduled to be Executed on March 16th.
Posted on March 1, 2018 by Reality Check

H/T to Bob at the Fogbow for this one. The last active Birther case is now dead-listed at the Supreme Court and will be dismissed at conference on March 16th.
Robert Laity is a Coward.JPG

https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2018/ ... arch-16th/

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”