Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Notorial Dissent

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Well, it's about all he's got when you think about it. Sad, very very sad.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:21 pm

I was way behind reading threads and am late responding to this comment. I remember ages ago somebody on Orly's site commenting about this. I looked it up then :roll: Just looked it up again. Sorry, I don't do screenshot/attachments. see the link:

Running for Office
Requirements to Hold Office

OFFICE CITIZENSHIP AGE RESIDENCY STATUTE
President of the United States Born a citizen 35 years 14 years in country United States Constitution Art. II § 1

(also lists qualifications and statutes for
United States Senator,
Representative in Congress
and New York STATE offices)

https://www.elections.ny.gov/RunningOffice.html

bob wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:No Judge is proscribed from enjoining a person from continuing to break the law by issuing a cease and desist order. NY State continues now to misstate the law. Part of my case involves mandamus to the NY State Board of Elections ordering it to change the wording on it’s website. That issue is ripe for review since it includes all (6) elements of a continuously ongoing fraudulent misrepresentation by a State entity.
<snip>

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:28 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm
Laity's gravatar profile:
Dr. Robert Christopher Laity
Laity has parlayed his fake degree from a fake school into a fake title! :dance:
The guy who is that fake school uses the following (note - he does hold a J.D. from Stetson and is in good standing with the Florida Bar).

Dr. Federick D. Graves, JD

Though he might argue he runs a school so should be referred to as Doctor, you do not traditionally put both Doctor and the Degree. It is one or the other.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:01 am
P&E comments:
Laity wrote: I am like Lincoln. Self taught through experience AND whether accredited by the ABA or not, alternatively acceptable legal training of a non-traditional nature. I have gone up against Solicitor General of the US, Kenneth Starr in a case that I took to SCOTUS in the past.
Yeah, about that:
Laity v DVA 1993 SCOTUS.JPG
There is the minor issue in that he Starr would have been out of office before this case was even filed with SCOTUS. I have not found any earlier ones with his name on it.

Here is the appeal of his case, I think.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 04/626180/

He is also wrong on how Lincoln self-taught. Lincoln learned through reading, reading and more reading. It was generally after the initial reading that he became licensed and started to practice. Also, Lincolns ability to remember and synthesize what he read was also extraordinary. I am amazed at how deluded Laity can be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 pm
bob wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:01 am
P&E comments:
Laity wrote: I am like Lincoln. Self taught through experience AND whether accredited by the ABA or not, alternatively acceptable legal training of a non-traditional nature. I have gone up against Solicitor General of the US, Kenneth Starr in a case that I took to SCOTUS in the past.
Yeah, about that:

Laity v DVA 1993 SCOTUS.JPG

There is the minor issue in that he Starr would have been out of office before this case was even filed with SCOTUS. I have not found any earlier ones with his name on it.

Here is the appeal of his case, I think.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 04/626180/

He is also wrong on how Lincoln self-taught. Lincoln learned through reading, reading and more reading. It was generally after the initial reading that he became licensed and started to practice. Also, Lincolns ability to remember and synthesize what he read was also extraordinary. I am amazed at how deluded Laity can be.
I assumed he was referring to CEL III

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 pm
Laity wrote: I am like Lincoln. Self taught through experience AND whether accredited by the ABA or not, alternatively acceptable legal training of a non-traditional nature.
He is also wrong on how Lincoln self-taught. Lincoln learned through reading, reading and more reading. It was generally after the initial reading that he became licensed and started to practice. Also, Lincolns ability to remember and synthesize what he read was also extraordinary.
Too also: "reading" to become a lawyer has changed dramatically since then. Most states no longer allow it; the few that do highly regulate it. Patronizing the diploma mill that Laity "attended" helps no one (except the miller and his pocketbook).
I am amazed at how deluded Laity can be.
I'm not; his fantasy is much more enjoyable than his reality.

Oh:
Laity wrote:I have gone up against Solicitor General of the US, Kenneth Starr in a case that I took to SCOTUS in the past.
"Gone up" against the solicitor general is easy; almost every federal prisoner who has filed in SCOTUS has done the same.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Whip wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 pm
CEL III is still more accomplished than Laity. Laity has not written briefs for an attorney that resulted in the doubling of a sanction.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:13 pm
Whip wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 pm
CEL III is still more accomplished than Laity. Laity has not written briefs for an attorney that resulted in the doubling of a sanction.
Yet.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am

The hypocrisy of the Birthers like Laity and the crowd at Rondeu's rag of a blog is just astounding. They think Obama was some kind of foreign agent because he happened to have a Kenyan father and a cosmopolitan background. Yet his life history is truly an American success story that is almost unequaled. They lie daily about the definition of natural born citizen. They use racial slurs unabashedly. Yet they love Trump who actively conspired with our enemy to change the outcome of an election, who has cheated on his wives, who degrades women at every turn, and who has cheated more people out of money than anyone can count.

These people call themselves patriots. They are nothing but disgusting scum.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am
I think you are being too kind. Calling these people "disgusting scum" is insulting to scum, which actually has a purpose while they do not.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Reality Check wrote:
The hypocrisy of the Birthers like Laity and the crowd at Rondeu's rag of a blog is just astounding. They think Obama was some kind of foreign agent because he happened to have a Kenyan father and a cosmopolitan background. Yet his life history is truly an American success story that is almost unequaled. They lie daily about the definition of natural born citizen. They use racial slurs unabashedly. Yet they love Trump who actively conspired with our enemy to change the outcome of an election, who has cheated on his wives, who degrades women at every turn, and who has cheated more people out of money than anyone can count.

:like:

Time is on our side :P
Life expectancy tied to voting choices in last U.S. presidential election
Lisa Rapaport AUGUST 22, 2017 / 4:43 PM / 4 MONTHS AGO

(Reuters Health) - Voters in counties where life expectancy has stagnated and declined in recent years were more likely to abandon the Democratic Party to help elect U.S. President Donald Trump, a new study suggests.
“They are angry and channel their anger against what they consider the political establishment, voting for Trump,” Navarro, who wasn’t involved in the study, said by email. “The paradox is that President Trump is carrying out policies that will further reduce their life expectancy.”

Even though the study doesn’t prove life expectancy influences voting decisions, many health problems that can contribute to a premature death can also fuel voter dissatisfaction with the status quo, said Jose Tapia, a politics researcher at Drexel University in Philadelphia who wasn’t involved in the study.

“Higher mortality rates can be caused for instance by more frequent deaths due to diabetes, overdose of prescription or illegal drugs, alcohol abuse, suicide or heart attacks, all of which can be correlated with higher rates of dissatisfaction with standards of life or current politic, which can lead to vote against the party in power,” Tapia said by email.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-life ... SKCN1B22DI

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:11 pm
:snippity:
Time is on our side :P
Life expectancy tied to voting choices in last U.S. presidential election
Lisa Rapaport AUGUST 22, 2017 / 4:43 PM / 4 MONTHS AGO

(Reuters Health) - Voters in counties where life expectancy has stagnated and declined in recent years were more likely to abandon the Democratic Party to help elect U.S. President Donald Trump, a new study suggests.
“They are angry and channel their anger against what they consider the political establishment, voting for Trump,” Navarro, who wasn’t involved in the study, said by email. “The paradox is that President Trump is carrying out policies that will further reduce their life expectancy.”
:snippity:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-life ... SKCN1B22DI
It's all about that damned to be science stuff: applied Evolution Theory :!: They are all in a rush to participate to receive a shared Darwin Award. :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Reality Check wrote:

These people hated Obama because they did not seem themselves reflected in a intellectual black man with a a funny name who truly appears to care about others.

In Trump, who cheats on wives, degrades women, gives racists a pass, cheats people out of money, and generally dislikes and works to destroy others; they see a kindred spirit that acts like them (or how they would like to act).

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Quora: Why do conservatives hate Obama so much?:
Laity wrote:Hate is a serious thing to accuse Conservatives of. It appears to be liberals who are causing all of the ruckus around the nation. For myself, I “hate” the idea tat Obama usurped the Presidency during time of war , a capital offense, and is being allowed to walk freely amongst the people that he fleeced and lied to about it. Obama is a spy under 10USC and a traitor under 18USC who should be hung by the neck until DEAD or shot to DEATH by a Military firing squad, if convicted. “There is no ‘President’ Obama”-There is no "President Obama" - Also see: “Imposters in the Oval Office” by me.
So ironically perfect.

Oh: "Dr." Laity ought to update his Quora profile:
Former Housekeeping Aide and Union Officer - Retired at Federal Government of the United States
1977-2003

Studied Psychology at Excelsior College
Graduated 1984

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Psychology? Did he think the DSM was a "how to act" book? Did he think he was reading Zig Ziglar.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 am

Author, doctor, now journalist! What can't Laity do?

What is it about Winfrey that makes Laity doubt her eligibility? :think:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:57 am

bob wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 am

Author, doctor, now journalist! What can't Laity do?

can't quite put my finger on it... :confused: :shh:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:23 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I tweeted Judge Jeanine of my disappointment in her statement that the issue was solved. It certainly has NOT been solved. I still wonder why it is so difficult to understand that a Natural Born Citizen is one born in a country to parents who are both it’s citizens. There is no getting around this. In any event, that is what our SCOTUS says that it is as well as the Law of Nations. Working under that legally established fact, Obama was never the bona-fide President. He should be in jail awaiting court-martial for espionage. He usurped the Presidency during time of war. That makes him a spy. 10USC, Sec. 906, Art. 106.
Let the record reflect that Dr. Laity has tweeted his outrage!

Bonus:
Laity wrote:Who is it that has so much power that he /she can control the media and law enforcement in the strongest nation on Earth? Someone is been getting to a lot of people. Are they afraid of being “disappeared” if they say something? Sometimes one just has to have courage and to speak out. I have been working on this scandalous story for ten years now. I wonder sometimes why is it that I am still alive. But, I can’t think of that. The United States is in grave danger, Very grave danger. Obama is an enemy of the United States, his minions are still active as is he. We the people MUST be “ever vigilant”. Our freedoms, liberty and our very lives depend on it. Let’s not keep silent about this travesty, what Obama did is a capital offense. He usurped the Presidency during time of war. The proof is that he got in office by use of a known forged document. That is, by fraudulent means and that is regardless of where he was born or to whom. He got in office by fraud. That means that he was not legally in office notwithstanding other issues.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Robert Crackpot Laity wrote:I wonder sometimes why is it that I am still alive.
Of course it could be that no one cares or even knows who you are. :think:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Gee, Robert... I doubt Mr. Lincoln would have failed to master the rules of "it's" and "its".

I stopped making that mistake in 7th grade.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Funny how he says he has been working on this for ten years, but the two citizen parent theory was never mentioned until Leo made it up later. If I recall, not even the born in Kenya meme had popped up in January 2008.

Bobby's first birther case was not until 2012.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:07 pm
Gee, Robert... I doubt Mr. Lincoln would have failed to master the rules of "it's" and "its".

I stopped making that mistake in 7th grade.
I'm shocked I tell you, You mean to tell me Laity some how made it out of the 7th grade? Like maybe they left the door open and he snuck out?

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 am
Hmmm...

Laity questions Oprah Winfrey's citizenship...
Laity questions Pres Obama's citizenship...
They must have something in common, if I could just put my finger on it...

I've got it...

CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Or

? :think:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am