Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

pipistrelle

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by pipistrelle »

... the conjecture... is not likely? That is some fine lawyerly writing.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Off Topic
So who was the “judge” who presided over Klayman’s cosplay Obama trial?

Edit, I found the answer, Randal C Fritz, Tea Party nutter.

bob

Post by bob »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:52 pm
Off Topic

As indicated by the "verdict", a Zullo daffidavit was key to this "victory." :thumbs:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

bob wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:01 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:52 pm
Off Topic

As indicated by the "verdict", a Zullo daffidavit was key to this "victory." :thumbs:
That verdict will be remembered through the ages. :sarcastic:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

So GIL and Zullo are quotable, reliable sources of law??? In what alternate totally dysfunctional universe?????

I swear, every time I think Laity can't prove himself any dumber and more ignorant, he then goes and does it.

I 'm still trying to figure out in what alternate reality Grand Juries had the powers and did the things Laity thinks they did.

And gee, I didn't know Federal courts could remove Federal Judges upon a presentment, or anything else for that matter. The things I learn from Laity. Oh, wait, alternate universe, never mind.

I will admit to total confusion and ignorance about the 1946 FRCP revision thingy.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:40 pmI will admit to total confusion and ignorance about the 1946 FRCP revision thingy.
Here's a 2011 P&E article that might help! :thumbs:

The short answer is that all rules are periodically revised. And, in 1946, the rules writers explained that some of their changes were made because presentments were functionally obsolete. It didn't outlaw or prohibit them or anything sinister; it just noted an obsolete practice and explained why the new rules no longer referenced it.

Leo Donofrio did have a cunning idea for a birther to get on a federal grand jury and convince a majority of the (real, legal) federal grand jurors to present to the presiding judge a presentment against President Obama.

And if that happened, it would have been interesting indeed. But it didn't happen. And such a fantasy scenario is simply unrealistic because a grand jury can't compel a prosecutor to, well, prosecute.

Hence the wisdom of past rule writers concluding that presentments were obsolete.

Notorial Dissent

OK, so we know Laity is six kinds of a fool and Donofrio is dumbern' a box of rocks, pretty much a given. Why would they have used or quit using a presentment in the first place?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 am OK, so we know Laity is six kinds of a fool and Donofrio is dumbern' a box of rocks, pretty much a given. Why would they have used or quit using a presentment in the first place?
Very briefly: grand juries initially were intended as a check on the crown; the Framers had feared the government initiating unjust criminal proceedings, so grand juries were intended to impede prosecutorial power by tossing obviously bogus charges.

But there also was a healthy distrust of prosecutors protecting political allies. (See: Barr, AGOTUS.) So grand juries also were authorized to act when the prosecutor failed to act. Think of the spoils system, machine politics, and ... any Tuesday in this administration. So presentments were used as a tool against (too) corrupt politicians and their allies.

Many birthers believed that "the system" was protecting Obama, just as how bosses of yore had protected their preferred speakeasies and slaughterhouses. But as graft disappeared from politics ( :lol: ) and prosecutions became more professional, there was less of a need (and opportunity) for grand jurors to take matters into their own hands.

realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote:Leo Donofrio did have a cunning idea for a birther to get on a federal grand jury and convince a majority of the (real, legal) federal grand jurors to present to the presiding judge a presentment against President Obama.
Indeed. And it was from their gross misunderstanding of his idea that "citizens grand juries (and other iterations) were born. I remember reading on his blog the morning that someone had posted that they'd done the grand jury thing and his words were, "are you out of your f'cking minds?". You can't to that and that is not what I meant.
They obviously then began dropping Donofrio like a hot potato.

I still think he was one of if not the smartest of the birther attorneys. (faint praise) At least he wrote well.

Plus he was a rocker!! :lol: and a sort of chess player and a sort of poker player

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: comments:
Laity wrote:Fact is that the use of UV light has a (80) year history. Hospitals have been using it for many years to sterilize instruments and to clean hospital rooms. I know of what I am speaking. I spent many years, among other things, as an Environmental Management Housekeeping aide at the VA Medical Center in Buffalo, NY working for the Veteran’s Affairs Department.

As a Navy Hospital Corpsman and being knowledgeable about the use of UV light to kill viruses, I can tell you and also prove it, that IN THE 40s and 50s UV light was used ubiquitously to kill micro-organisms inside patients. How, You may ask?

Basically, the blood of a patient was extracted from one arm and then ran through a system of transparent tubes while being exposed to UV Light. The blood was then returned back into the patient by infusion into the opposite arm. The treatment was very efficacious. It was BigPharma, as always that wanted to protect their bottom line, profits, who discouraged the use of UV procedures in the 40s and 50s. It worked and it will still work.

President Trump is a very intelligent man. He is also old enough, as am I to remember that this treatment has been used before, four fifths of a century ago.

The use of UV light is currently being employed to sterilize surfaces in hospitals. It must definitely be used again, in the process I described, given the fact that UV light WILL kill even those organisms which have become resistant to Penicillin and other over used antibiotics[.]
Very charitably, "Dr." Laity would have us believe that the impeached president, who turned 13 in 1959, recalls a medical procedural essentially rendered obsolete by "BigPhara's" antibiotics.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This article is on the NIH government site and it's more than you ever wanted to know about UV treatment. As always, Dr. Laity has no idea what he's talking about, he just plays a doctor online.

Adv Exp Med Biol. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2018 Sep 4.
Published in final edited form as:
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017; 996: 295–309.
doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
PMCID: PMC6122858
NIHMSID: NIHMS986489
PMID: 29124710

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?
Michael R. Hamblin corresponding author

*** It's a lengthy report, just including a few conclusions ***

25.2.8. Conclusions Regarding Mechanisms
UBI has always caused much confusion, both in the general public and also in some medical professionals, because germicidal UV light (UVC) is used to sterilize water, disinfect surfaces, and as an aid to infection control in operating rooms, and food processing and packaging plants. Many people therefore assume that UBI must act by killing pathogens (bacteria, viruses or other microorganisms) circulating in the bloodstream. However there is no evidence that this is actually the case. Therefore the mechanisms of action must lie in some other action of UV on the various components of blood. Although the entire body of evidence on the mechanisms of action of UBI is very complex, as can be seen from the foregoing material, we can attempt to draw some general conclusions. Firstly UBI is clearly an example of the well-known phenomenon called “hormesis” or “biphasic dose response’. This phenomenon has been well reviewed by Edward Calabrese from U Mass Amherst [73, 74]. The basic concept states that any toxic chemical substance or drug, or any physical insult (such as ionizing radiation, hyperthermia, or oxidative stress) can be beneficial, protective or even therapeutic, provided the dose is low enough. If the dose is increased, the beneficial or protective effects disappear, and if the dose is even further increased, then the detrimental effects of the treatment become very evident. This is clearly shown by Knott’s original experiments on dogs that led to the establishment of only 5–7% of total blood volume as the optimal amount of blood to be irradiated.

25.6. Conclusion
UV irradiation of blood was hailed as a miracle therapy for treating serious infections in the 1940s and 1950s. In an ironic quirk of fate, this historical time period coincided with the widespread introduction of penicillin antibiotics, which were rapidly found to be an even bigger medical miracle therapy. Moreover another major success of UBI, which was becoming increasingly used to treat polio, was also eclipsed by the introduction of the Salk polio vaccine in 1955 [91]. UBI had originally been an American discovery, but then was transitioned to being more studied in Russia and other eastern countries, which had long concentrated on physical therapies for many diseases, which were more usually treated with drugs in the West.

However in the last decade the problem of multi-antibiotic resistant bacteria has grown relentlessly. Multidrug-resistant (MDR) and pandrug resistant (PDR) bacterial strains and their related infections are emerging threats to public health throughout the world [92]. These are associated with approximately two-fold higher mortality rates and considerably prolonged hospital admissions [93]. The infections caused by antibiotic resistant strains are often exceptionally hard to treat due to the limited range of therapeutic options [94]. Recently in Feb 2015, the Review on Antimicrobial Resistance stated “Drug- resistant infections could kill an extra 10 million people across the world every year by 2050 if they are not tackled. By this date they could also cost the world around $100 trillion in lost output: more than the size of the current world economy, and roughly equivalent to the world losing the output of the UK economy every year, for 35 years” [95].

Sepsis is an uncontrolled response to infection involving massive cytokine release, widespread inflammation, which leads to blood clots and leaky vessels. Multi-organ failure can follow. Every year, severe sepsis strikes more than a million Americans. It is estimated that between 28–50% percent of these people die. Patients with sepsis are usually treated in hospital intensive care units with broad-spectrum antibiotics, oxygen and intravenous fluids to maintain normal blood oxygen levels and blood pressure. Despite decades of research, no drugs that specifically target the aggressive immune response that characterizes sepsis have been developed.

We would like to propose that UBI be reconsidered and re-investigated as a treatment for systemic infections caused by multi-drug resistant Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in patients who are running out of (or who have already run out) of options. Patients at risk of death from sepsis could also be considered as candidates for UBI. Further research is required into the mechanisms of action of UBI. The present confusion about exactly what is happening during and after the treatment is playing a large role in the controversy about whether UBI could ever be a mainstream medical therapy, or must remain side-lined in the “alternative and complementary” category where it has been allowed to be forgotten for the last 50 years.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/

OK, it was 2017 -- why didn't they do it, Dr. Laity? Alarm bells have rung throughout the IMPOTUS administration -- why was nothing done, Dr. Laity?

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:The 2008 “election” was a bi-partisan scam/hoax. Every American should be really upset. Their vote meant nothing because both McCain and Obama were not eligible to be President or VP. This newspaper has an entire archive of all the times that government officials were apprised of the situation. DC top government officials are all aware and were all aware of the usurpation of the Presidency. It was a deep state operation with many operatives from both parties. The U.S. Government was taken over in 2008 and 2012. I can prove that every U.S. Attorney General since Holder, up to AGUS Barr know that Obama stands accused of Treason and Espionage. Heck, I even went so far as to make a citizen’s arrest against Obama in 2012. Yes. He was formally served a “Notice of Citizen’s Arrest” through then U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Why would Barr and Dunham decline to prosecute Obama for obvious Treason and Espionage. It is incumbent on President Trump to do something also. After (12) years, Obama is making fools of us all. Those in authority who continue to let Obama go unprosecuted and unscathed by his treasonous acts are guilty of misprision of treason, espionage and felony.

That includes, Barr,Dunham,Graham and yes, President Trump, if that shoe fits. I don’t know about everyone else but I want answers. I have been working on the Obama case for over (12) years. I am going to be (70) years old soon. I hope I survive long enough to see Obama in the Brig.
Obama is a traitor,fraud,usurper and fraud. What he did is inexcusable to say the least. Treason and Espionage during war time is a capital offense. I doubt that any person in authority can claim, after (12) years that they haven’t been made aware of the standing charges against Obama, Pelosi, McCain, the Clintons, et al.

When do they ever plan to do anything constructive about this ongoing criminal travesty is a different story. I’m not quitting. Do Americans want to actually let this matter fulminate to a point to when the taking up of arms to defend this nation becomes necessarily our last option?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Laity the answer is a big fat NO -- you'll be in the #DeadBirthers topic and President Obama still won't be in "the brig".

Time stamps: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 6:17 AM and Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 6:35 AM

Laity must have been up all night upset and confused about this. 12 years of FAIL. Boo hoo.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

After (12) years, Obama is making fools of us all
No, dear. Not all of us.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Robert, you're almost 70, you're terminally stupid, and there aren't a dozen people who would follow you to get free ice cream. Taking up arms simply isn't one of your options, little pissant. FOAD already.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Laity wrote:Those in authority who continue to let Obama go unprosecuted and unscathed by his treasonous acts are guilty of misprision of treason, espionage and felony.

That includes, Barr,Dunham,Graham and yes, President Trump, if that shoe fits.
A smashing idea. Laity should stop talking and start acting. He should convene a pretend grand jury to issue a pretend indictment of Trump for misprision of felony capital treason because he failed to issue a real indictment of Obama. Then he should go to Washington and attempt to issue a citizen's arrest against Trump. Probably some of the best SovCit laughs we'll get all year.

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:03 am P&E comments:
Laity wrote:The 2008 “election” was a bi-partisan scam/hoax. Every American should be really upset. Their vote meant nothing because both McCain and Obama were not eligible to be President or VP. This newspaper has an entire archive of all the times that government officials were apprised of the situation. DC top government officials are all aware and were all aware of the usurpation of the Presidency. It was a deep state operation with many operatives from both parties. The U.S. Government was taken over in 2008 and 2012. I can prove that every U.S. Attorney General since Holder, up to AGUS Barr know that Obama stands accused of Treason and Espionage. Heck, I even went so far as to make a citizen’s arrest against Obama in 2012. Yes. He was formally served a “Notice of Citizen’s Arrest” through then U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Why would Barr and Dunham decline to prosecute Obama for obvious Treason and Espionage. It is incumbent on President Trump to do something also. After (12) years, Obama is making fools of us all. Those in authority who continue to let Obama go unprosecuted and unscathed by his treasonous acts are guilty of misprision of treason, espionage and felony.

That includes, Barr,Dunham,Graham and yes, President Trump, if that shoe fits. I don’t know about everyone else but I want answers. I have been working on the Obama case for over (12) years. I am going to be (70) years old soon. I hope I survive long enough to see Obama in the Brig.
Obama is a traitor,fraud,usurper and fraud. What he did is inexcusable to say the least. Treason and Espionage during war time is a capital offense. I doubt that any person in authority can claim, after (12) years that they haven’t been made aware of the standing charges against Obama, Pelosi, McCain, the Clintons, et al.

When do they ever plan to do anything constructive about this ongoing criminal travesty is a different story. I’m not quitting. Do Americans want to actually let this matter fulminate to a point to when the taking up of arms to defend this nation becomes necessarily our last option?
Wow, it looks like Mr. grumpy woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and realize that for the all his efforts to effect the arrest, execution and trial of Obama for the past 12 years has gone unnoticed. He should just stay in bed.

Notorial Dissent

Poor widdle Bobby Laity, all alone, unloved, ignored, in the dark. An unknown public spectacle.

Among the things you haven't yet figured out after 70 years of life and 12 long unproductive futile wasted years birfing. There is no such animal as a “Notice of Citizen’s Arrest”. It is something you HAVE TO DO do up close and personal with personal knowledge of some crime being committed. None of this prissing around sending made up documents. You either do it or you don't. You didn't. You failed monumentally utterly and publicly on both requirements. Out of aprox 131.3 million votes cast, Obama and McCain got 129,446,839 of them. That's almost 130 million people who disagree with you, totally, utterly, and completely. Then to add insult to injury the Electoral College, and the House and Senate also agreed with the ~130 million people who voted. You were wrong 130 million times. You. Were. Wrong!!!!!!!

As Foggy said so exactly and precisely, "you're almost 70, you're terminally stupid, and there aren't a dozen people who would follow you to get free ice cream" and that is on a good day. He did forget to add that you are also ignorant to go along with the stupid. The really tragic, or maybe ironic, thing, is that outside of Fogbow, and the few and fewer remaining breathing birfers no one knows who you are, or cares, and in the end all you have to show for 70 years is a totally wasted life.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Again! It happened again! Facebook just sent me another notice that THIS very article goes against “community standards” and that only I can see my post. One thing is for sure. Facebook IS an Obama sychophant!! They do not tolerate any criticism of Islam either. #StopTheHijrah
Laity is complaining that Facebook baned his decade-old Magnum Poopus, "There is no 'President Obama.'"

Where there's smoke, you're over the target, etc. :yawn:

Bonus:
Edward C Noonan wrote:Hey! I’m still keeping the battle going forward too! See: https://www.facebook.com/ObamaChallenge/
Obama is still not GONE, and there is something daily that needs to be brought into the light about this illegal alien that became a US POTUS!
GOOD ARTICLE ROBERT!
So Noonan's not yet ready for the Dead Birthers thread (NADT).

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Noonan's place is patiently waiting for him. (NADT)

Laity is Foggy and Realist's friend, that's how we got to know him, right? :P

Laity's Facebook page is like a very quiet toilet.

Laity Facts.JPG

An exciting cameo by Ed Sunderland!

Laity 1.JPG
Laity 2.JPG

And some love for Obots. With some doxxing to boot. Laity keeps posting all these Open America Up nonsense articles, but he seems to be posting 24/7... he's clearly not going anywhere.

By the book Laity.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Laity has found his new favorite website, the RightWingTribune.

It has ridiculous stuff like this. Laity gets no engagement, no likes, comments or shares.

Zero Engagement.JPG

We run every blocker possible, Ghostery, AdBlock, NoScript... that site wouldn't even open, it's so full of trackers and garbage. And they wonder why their PCs are infected and infested. Posting this to remind everybody that many of those sites are really dangerous for your PC, always wear gloves and booties. :P

tribune.JPG
Trackers.JPG
Trackers 2.JPG
NOScript.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: P&E comment (about the Flynn case):
Laity wrote:Very well written Petition for Writ of Mandamus. My prediction is that the Court will grant the requested relief. Judge Sullivan has clearly acted outside of his authority as a Judge so that his actions, if ratified by the DC Circuit Court of Appeals would confer power to the lower court that Congress did not intend for it to have. That would be an unconstitutional usurpation of Executive authority by the Judicial Branch in derogation of Article II, Sec. 1 of the US Constitution: “The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America”. The Judicial power is vested in the Supreme Court and inferior courts. If there is no case in controversy there is nothing for any court to decide. The DOJ dismissed the case against Mr. Flynn. That should have been the end. Sullivan is clearly malfeasant.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: White House Petition Seeks Transparency on Seth Rich Documents:
WHERE ARE THE “RESPONSIVE RECORDS”?

Attorney Ty Clevenger has launched a White House petition calling for the release of records containing the name “Seth Rich” which he says are in the possession of the FBI, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

As of this writing, the petition bears 182 signatures.
Rondeau sure has a nose for news!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Gosh, if Dr. Laity Esq. says that, why did Beth Wilkinson even bother writing it? Why did Laity wait so long before passing judgment? He could have saved the DC Circuit and Judge Sullivan a lot of time.

And Bob, you underestimate the POWER of The Post and Email ... the Petition is now up to 184! Tons of time until June 21, the birther vote shirley will put them over the top.

Order the FBI and the National Security Agency to release records about Seth Rich and Wikileaks
Created by T.C. on May 22, 2020
Needs 99,816 signatures by June 21, 2020 to get a response from the White House
184 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL

Notorial Dissent

Hasn't that information already been asked for by various people including GIL? With a no such information response?

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”