Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Reality Check

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Reality Check » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Laity is a huge chicken too. He hangs out on the P&E where he can hide behind Rondeau's comment moderation. When I began taking his arguments apart on Twitter he blocked me.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 pm
Laity is a huge chicken too. He hangs out on the P&E where he can hide behind Rondeau's comment moderation. When I began taking his arguments apart on Twitter he blocked me.
I'm not even block worthy! :crying:

(By Laity, that is; Rondeau only approves my comments when she's feeling particularly generous.)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:42 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:31 pm
Reality Check wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 pm
I'm not even block worthy! :crying:

(By Laity, that is; Rondeau only approves my comments when she's feeling particularly generous.)
Or on her meds, maybe?????

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Wait, what? There's still birfer lawsuits active?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:54 pm

John Thomas8 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm
No, Laity pretends to be a lawyer and an expert on the defintion of natural born citizen. He also pretends to be an author of a book, which is really just a 68 page vanity published pamphlet.

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:54 pm
John Thomas8 wrote:
No, Laity pretends to be a lawyer and an expert on the defintion of natural born citizen. He also pretends to be an author of a book, which is really just a 68 page vanity published pamphlet.
I have one of those I wrote laying around here somewhere, about how McClellan should be unburied and burned at the stake for letting Lee off the hook at Antietam.

At least mine has a little basis in fact? :-D :-D :-D :-D

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:08 pm

John Thomas8 wrote:
No; Laity was crowned Last Birfer Standing because his 2016 challenge to Obama Cruz, Rubio, etc., was the last to die.

We've got about 15 more months before round three* starts. (And, yes, I fully expect 2020 eligibility challenges.)

Reality Check wrote:
He also pretends to be an author of a book, which is really just a 68 page vanity published pamphlet.
:fingerwag:

Laity's "book" is available on Amazon.

* Or, perhaps, round 2.5: rounds 1 and 2 blurred and overlapped.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm

(And, yes, I fully expect 2020 eligibility challenges.)
Bob, how many of those birfers will even still be alive for 2020? :lol: All that hate really ages them. Look at the difference in Hannity.

Losing birfers is like losing our Greatest Generation, the World War II veterans... except with birthers like Laity, nobody will care.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm
Losing birfers is like losing our Greatest Generation, the World War II veterans... except with birthers like Laity, nobody will care.
I was thinking it was more like losing a case of bleeding hemorrhoids.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 pm

:lol: RC

And since there are no more birfer cases, Laity & Co can really sing "The Man (Obama) That Got Away" :(

The Man That Got Away
Judy Garland

The night is bitter
The stars have lost their glitter
The winds grow colder
Suddenly you're older
And all because of the man that got away
No more his eager call
The writings on the wall
The dreams you dreamed have all
Gone astray
The man that won you
Has run off and undone you
That great beginning
Has seen the final inning
Don't know what happened
It's all a crazy game
No more that all-time thrill
For you've been through the mill
And never a new love will
Be the same
Good riddance, goodbye
Every trick of his you're on to
But, fools will be fools
And where's he gone to?
The road gets rougher
It's lonelier and tougher
With hope you burn up
Tomorrow he will turn up
There's just no letup the live-long night and day
Ever since this world began
There is nothing sadder than
A one-man woman looking for
The man that got away
The man that got away
Songwriters: Harold Arlen / Ira Gershwin
The Man That Got Away lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc
Tough break, birfers.

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:41 am

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:08 pm
John Thomas8 wrote:
No; Laity was crowned Last Birfer Standing because his 2016 challenge to Obama Cruz, Rubio, etc., was the last to die.

We've got about 15 more months before round three* starts. (And, yes, I fully expect 2020 eligibility challenges.)

Reality Check wrote:
He also pretends to be an author of a book, which is really just a 68 page vanity published pamphlet.
:fingerwag:

Laity's "book" is available on Amazon.

* Or, perhaps, round 2.5: rounds 1 and 2 blurred and overlapped.

Here is my review on Amazon:

Customer Review
1.0 out of 5 stars
Author miscontrues the case Minor v. Happersett

By Atticus Finch on October 17, 2018

The case United States supreme court case Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875) cited by the author had nothing to do with the term "Natural Born Citizen" in the Constitution. In fact, the issue in the case was whether a woman who was a citizen of the United States had a right to vote under the privilege clause of the 14th Amendment.

Chief Justice Waite, speaking for the court, held that the "Constitution of the United States does not confer the right of suffrage upon any one, (Id. at 178)" unless specifically mentioned in the 15th Amendment where it provides: "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States, or by any State, on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

In his opinion, Chief Justice Waite mentioned in passing the following language that was not germane to the case by noting:

The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. Id 167-168

The above language is a typical example what is refer to as Obiter Dictum or in other words “words of an opinion entirely unnecessary for the decision of the case.” Black’s Law Dictionary, p. 967 (Fifth Ed. 1979). When there is Obiter Dictum language in an opinion that part of the opinion that contained Obiter Dictum language has no precedent value since it was unnecessary in the court’s decision.

In the Minor case, nowhere in the opinion was the status of Virginia Minor citizenship discussed. Moreover, there was no discussion as to the citizenship status of Minor’s PARENTS. In fact, the court noted “She has always been a citizen from her birth, and entitled to all the privileges and immunities of citizenship.” Id. at 170.

Therefore, Chief Justice Waite’s gratuitous comment about “natural born citizenship” had absolutely nothing to do with the decision of the court. In fact, he himself remarked “For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts [citizens children born without reference to citizenship of their parents].” Id at 168.

As such, the holding in the Minor case was that citizenship does not itself confer the right to vote under the Privilege Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 am

That's a good review by Atticus.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:From what I understand no Native American DNA was compared in order to determine Warren’s heritage and that the miniscule 0.097% DNA (1/1024ths) was not even Native American but Hispanic. In any event, if the test is to be believed, Warren is 99.1% “other than” Native American. Gary’s mention of Jesse Watters leads me to his recent disclosure that HE is “49% Black”. It was also noted that “the average American has more native American DNA then Warren has”.

If the DNA used to compare Warren’s DNA was authentic Native American and not Mexican and South American, the MOST that Trump would have to pay Warren would be $970 since she would then be 0.097% Native American. As it is, she has 0.097% Mexican/south American lineage and not “native American” as she claimed. What a motley crew of mendacious miscreants Democrats have become. Obama is a master “taqyist”.
Laity is trying to out-Taitz Taitz in the "master of none" category.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:43 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Any Statute of Limitation on Obama’s crimes will not protect Obama. As I said in my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”, Obama was placed under formal “Citizens Arrest”,by me, with service upon Eric Holder for Obama, in 2012. That CA need only be executed by any law enforcement official in DC wherein the federal offense of impersonation of a federal official, perpetrated by Obama, took place. Hopefully, the Justice Department, who was also served, will cease their longtime nonfeasance and place Obama under arrest for espionage,treason.usurpation of the Presidency by fraud,during war time and other federal crimes under both the DC Code,The United States Code and the UCMJ.
:crazy:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Laity's book still has a single one star review on Amazon. :lol:

realist

Post by realist » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:15 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:43 pm
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Any Statute of Limitation on Obama’s crimes will not protect Obama. As I said in my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”, Obama was placed under formal “Citizens Arrest”,by me, with service upon Eric Holder for Obama, in 2012. That CA need only be executed by any law enforcement official in DC wherein the federal offense of impersonation of a federal official, perpetrated by Obama, took place. Hopefully, the Justice Department, who was also served, will cease their longtime nonfeasance and place Obama under arrest for espionage,treason.usurpation of the Presidency by fraud,during war time and other federal crimes under both the DC Code,The United States Code and the UCMJ.
:crazy:
Perhaps Laity will hold his breath waiting on that arrest. We can only hope. :pray:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Hey gang, give him credit. He arrested Obama before the mass arrests that Qanon says are coming.. sometime..maybe.

Funny thing though, President Obama doesn’t seem at all perturbed by Laity’s arrest warrant.
Off Topic
We need birthers to lighten the day, when there is so much bad going on.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Somehow, I don't think "citizen's arrest" means or works the way he thinks it does.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:12 pm
Somehow, I don't think "citizen's arrest" means or works the way he thinks it does.
Is it different than a "natural born citizen's arrest"?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 pm

:rotflmao:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 am

Laity is doing it all wrong, he needs to connect with Walt Fitzpatrick, he can get Walt's number from Rharon. He has to personally conduct the (Natural Born) Citizens Arrest like Walt did with Gary Pettway. That gets results!

President Obama is doing a lot of mid-term rallies... Laity should go and try to arrest President Obama. Since they say the Secret Service supports and is with the birfers, what could go wrong?

Go for it Laity, show us you're a man and not a keyboard warrior. :smoking:

bob

Post by bob » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[Benjamin] Franklin was, for a time, U.S. Ambassador to France. At the time of the U.S. Founding, French was the language of Diplomacy. Many of the founders spoke French. The term “Natural-Born Citizen” is defined, in French, in “Vattel’s Law of Nations”. It reads….”Les naturels,ou indigenes, sont ceux que sont, ne de le pays, de parents citoyens”….”Natural born citizens are those born in the a country of parents who are both Citizens”. This was what John Jay and the other founders meant and understood when they required our President and his/her VP to be a “Natural-Born Citizen”. This definition was affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v Happersett, Shanks v. Dupont, The Venus and Wong Kim Ark. These four SCOTUS precedents still stand. The U.S. Supreme Court in recent history HAD two opportunities to revisit these cases in Laity v NY and Obama and Laity v NY, Cruz, Rubio and Jindal. They did NOT reopen the four prior rulings, effectively leaving them undisturbed, the four cases remain as established law.
Still winning! :thumbs:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 am

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I was a frequent commenter on a website called Open Government Forum in which a discussion of Perkins-Coie took place. One particular discussion involved Obama paying Perkins-Coie to help him find a way to circumvent Article II. Sec. 1, Clause 5. Obama knew that he was not eligible to be President, as did John McCain,Ted Cruz,Marco Rubio, Piyash Jindal, Arnold Swarzenegger and Chester Arthur. The Constitution MUST be defended.
Well, if that isn't a reliable source, what is?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:33 am

bob

Post by bob » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:18 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:Obama bought a house (Mansion) in Dubai, UAE.[*] The UAE does not have an extradition treaty with the U.S. I predicted years ago that, as Barack said himself, he will “stand with Muslims” when the “political winds turn ugly”. I suggest that he will head to Dubai at the first whiff of those “winds turn[ing] ugly”. I have a large dossier on Obama. Ten years of work on the conniving deviant’s bad acts. I used it to write my book “Imposters in the Oval Office” which is now in the hands of a Federal Magistrate Judge named Foschio,[**] the Secret Service and Congressman Chris Collins.[***] Donald J. Trump, Jr. is also in possession of my book. I asked him to show it to his father, President Trump.

I said it years ago and I repeat it here. I [and Birthers in General] WILL have the last laugh. Obama has jail in his future, if he doesn’t manage to escape to Dubai first. He has a mansion in Dubai. Michelle had better stop rubbing salt into the wound. She knows that her “husband” is a fraud, usurper, spy and traitor. Obama’s purported mother “Stanley” was reportedly born in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas. I frequently say that, that is, most likely, where her “son” is going to die, if ever convicted. Obama violated both civil law and military law by usurping the Presidency, by fraud, during war time.

Perhaps GITMO would be a better place to place Obama. Pelosi and Biden as well as the Clintons must also serve time, if convicted. They are all accomplices. The Bushes are likewise not totally innocent. See: Prescott Bush, Financier for Hitler. Both GHW and GW Bush along with Obama, Biden and the Clintons have publicy advocated in formal speeches for a “New World Order”., something Hitler wanted. See: “Global Governance, 2025”, U.S. Government Publication. That both McCain and Obama are/were DQ’d constitutionally says to me that the effort to defraud “We the People” was a bi-partisan effort.

That’s GOT to be reconciled and addressed. The deep State is attempting to take down the U.S.

* Ob. no, he didn't.

** W.D.N.Y. This isn't Laity's first time throwing paper at him.

*** NY-27(R) (who was indicted yet re-elected).

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”