Grinols v. Electoral College (E.D. Cal. & 9th Cir.)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

ISTR that the MTD includes a motion to stay discovery ... but it won't be heard until March 19 2pm.(and if it DOES I didn't see Obly objecting to it).Birther Calendar says 19, docket says 02/28/2013 77 NOTICE to RESCHEDULE MOTION HEARING as to 73 Motion to Dismiss. Motion Hearing RESET for 4/18/2013 at 02:00 PM in Courtroom ...OK, I added the hearing on April 18th to the calendar. I assumed the March 21 hearing date that the US Atty set in Document 71, EC MTD is no longer on the docket. If that is not correct could someone please let me know.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

It's so pathetic. She buys little windows of opportunity, days in which she can talk about her impending success before the hammer slams down on her latest scheme. So for the first half of February, before the SCOTUS conference, she could build up steam. Now, she has until her deadline of March 19, to tout her latest victory that will never be -- and ask for money, of course. Perhaps Judge England will stop her in her tracks sooner. If the gov't attorneys are ticked over this, can they file something with the Court to get things moving?I think she has until April when there's a hearing on the MTD. Even after March 19th she can fuss and fume and raise hell that Congressman Whoever is in contempt of court since he didn't respond to her sublena.Like you say, the only thing will stop her is if the government attorneys complain to Judge England and he does something. IANAL, so I leave it up to our legal experts as to what government attorneys can do and how the Judge will respond. I know he isn't an Orly fan (poor man, I think she gave him a migraine last time).Government Attorneys have had to deal with her shit for 5 years. Wasting time and resources that they could have used productively other than on her chronically cut and pasted unsubstantiated repetitious bullshit. The woman is a crank and maybe it’s time for all of the “Government Attorneys” to get together and file some kind of complaint. Isn’t there something they could legally do collectively? File a bar complaint against her, or file charges against her for filing bullshit while stupid, or something! They sure as hell have enough grounds and 5 years of documentation between them to do it with.
Birfers are toast

bob

Post by bob »

Subpoena on Saxby Chambliss, corrected

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=399984]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=399984 :twisted:

..."questioner" is due March 19, 9 am!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

Please, keep the pressure on 23 GOP members of the House Judiciary committee, they are the ones that need to issue articles of impeachment. Camp in their home offices until they respond to subpoenas and let Judge England and the whole nation know, whether Holder Department of Justice defrauded the court, the Congress and the nation as a whole! I will travel to your state or DC, if you can organize a protest in front of the office of your congressman

[quote name=FreemanPaul]This is brilliant!! This is what we should have done years ago!!

This is amazingly brilliant!!!

What we must be prepared to do after they refuse to do their duty (they will ALL refuse their duty) is to arrest them.

All of these Congressmen and Congresswomen MUST BE ARRESTED if and when they fail to honor your powerful subpoena. Then just think what will happen!! Congress will be in an uproar!!

When they are arrested and removed from office for treason, it is the beginning of end for these criminals and their evil puppetmaster.

Brilliant Orly!!! You have FORCED THEM IN ONE MASTERFUL ENDGAME to declare loyalty to the Republic, or to the Republicans. BRAVO!!!

[quote name=Wendy]

Just a thought…. It occurred to me that perhaps no GOP will want to touch this issue until after the 2014 elections, to see if they can maybe pick up a Senate majority. They know that it takes to Senate to Actually impeach, and they absolutely will not have the votes right now with the Senate being democratically controlled at this time. Perhaps they are in a holding pattern. Thoughts?

[quote name=Taitz:1joa8l9n]

no.

Impeachment is done in the House, not Senate.

Senate only confirms the impeachment for removal. The issues are so egregious, forgery and Social Security theft is so obvious, that any Democrat who does not vote for it looks like a stinking criminal and will be thrown out of office. Dems know that the moment the articles of impeachment are drawn, Obama will have to resign or the whole Democratic party will go down the drain.

[quote name=Thomas]Mrs.Taitz, I was just wondering if the Sgt. at Arms of The Capital should be given a Subpoenas also.He is the HEAD of LAW ENFORCEMENT at the Capital.

[quote name=Alex Gofen]I completely agree with the characterization by FreemanPaul: You made a brilliant checkmating move. That is, a brilliant checkmating move in terms of a decent chess game… However, a chess game between the civilized players never goes as far as to actual taking of the king… The US Congress (and the entire government) are not civilized chess players, nor the judges are honest arbiters. They are smashing the chess pieces during all these ugly 5 years. The patriots must prepare to “[highlight]fertilize the ground of freedom[/highlight]”…

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399908#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399908#comments :twisted:

...talk about you fake Jefferson quotes!

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Yabbut, it isn't signed?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

tjh

Post by tjh »

At last !(?) : a full sub-peenie ?

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=399984 :evil:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contents ... ected2.pdf

realist

Post by realist »

I find "interesting" Taitz's inconsistency (and incompetence).

Taitz sincerely believes the AUSA represents each member of Congress (and the Electoral College): The point of her "questioner" is to suss out the sufficiency of the AUSA's communication with his "clients" about this matter.

But, in the real world, counsel would discuss with opposing counsel the propagation of discovery: who, when, subject matter, etc. If there was a disagreement between the lawyers, the court would make a ruling. Only then would the discovery actually be answered. Taitz is scared of the AUSA; she doesn't want to have that conversation (and she knows what the answer will be), so just does what she wants, rules be damned.

If a real attorney told a judge that he or she did an end-run around opposing counsel, propounded discovery on the parties without involving opposing counsel, and now seeks the court's power to enforce said discovery, this attorney would be laughed out of court, be writing a check to opposing counsel, or both.

Taitz? Skates free and clear. With the bonus publicity of "Mrs. Taitz Esquire Goes to Washington."Not only that, bob, but she's also soliciting attorney/client communication. Yes, I know that is the client's privilege to waive or not, but apparently several aides spoke with her and "may" have revealed confidential information which, in the real world, would be protected communication. She's taken yet another end run around those legal protections.

I know "most" of those aides wouldn't know, but they probably should (though I'm sure it's not every day some insane person holding herself out to be a great konstitushonal atturney walks in and plops a subpoena down), that once she plopped her "subpoena" down on the table and stuck it in their hand, they should have not said another word to her about anything. (setting aside it's not proper service, but just sayin')
ImageX 4 ImageX36

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

patriots must prepare to “fertilize the ground of freedom”…They weren't quoting Jefferson, they meant literally. These folks literally crap on our country every day.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

kreisman

Post by kreisman »

Now that we have seen the first page of the alleged subpoenas it has been confirmed that the subpoena asks for the production of a filled out questionnaire (as I had guessed). There is so much wrong with the subpoena it is had to know where to begin.Of course, it is not signed.You cannot subpoena a person and require the person to fill out a form and return it.Many more problems (too many to point out and explain).

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

I find it encouraging to imagine that She Who Never Learns may actually have learned something.All these years of not having standing, not being able to find one honest judge, etc., etc., she's been told repeatedly that the problem is that the courts don't have jurisdiction -- only Congress can redress her grievance.It's taken forever, but that's finally the approach she's taking, so even though she is fractally wrong again in everything she does, this new strategy is (in a very generalized sense) The Right Approach.She's nowhere near the goal line, but I think she may be getting close to the city that the stadium is in.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I find it encouraging to imagine that She Who Never Learns may actually have learned something.All these years of not having standing, not being able to find one honest judge, etc., etc., she's been told repeatedly that the problem is that the courts don't have jurisdiction -- only Congress can redress her grievance.It's taken forever, but that's finally the approach she's taking, so even though she is fractally wrong again in everything she does, this new strategy is (in a very generalized sense) The Right Approach.She's nowhere near the goal line, but I think she may be getting close to the city that the stadium is in.^^^^^^^ THIS! Yes! Even this Flying Monkey gets it! http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... p483039But I am not sure her statement: " House Judiciary committee are the ones that need to issue articles of impeachment" is correct. Couldn't this come from any congress member?

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

I find it encouraging to imagine that She Who Never Learns may actually have learned something.All these years of not having standing, not being able to find one honest judge, etc., etc., she's been told repeatedly that the problem is that the courts don't have jurisdiction -- only Congress can redress her grievance.It's taken forever, but that's finally the approach she's taking, so even though she is fractally wrong again in everything she does, this new strategy is (in a very generalized sense) The Right Approach.She's nowhere near the goal line, but I think she may be getting close to the city that the stadium is in.If, by close, you mean "possibly within the limits of the same galaxy," I'd agree that she might possibly be showing signs of approaching. But she's on a tangental path.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

patriots must prepare to “fertilize the ground of freedom”…They weren't quoting Jefferson, they meant literally. These folks literally crap on our country every day.Well, if you are going to be literal about it, we all do.

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

If, by close, you mean "possibly within the limits of the same galaxy," I'd agree that she might possibly be showing signs of approaching. But she's on a tangental path.LOL! When I posted it, I almost added something about wondering how long it would take before it got FIFY'd up to a country ... or a planet .... or the galaxy ...And then I thought, hey, just let it happen! And in one jump, too!

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

As far as unseating a sitting President, she is finally barking up the right tree. Instead of cutting all the trees down to make paper in order print and file her piles of POO.

realist

Post by realist »

[snip]All these years of not having standing, not being able to find one honest judge, etc., etc., she's been told repeatedly that the problem is that the courts don't have jurisdiction -- only Congress can redress her grievance.It's taken forever, but that's finally the approach she's taking, so even though she is fractally wrong again in everything she does, this new strategy is (in a very generalized sense) The Right Approach.[snip]Is she? She "subpoenaed" these congressmen in a court action in CA from which nothing will proceed related to them. She's basically taking a shotgun approach, and is not even yet in the right universe of the correct path for the shot to hit anything.If and when (and if so it won't be due to any eligibility crap) there is impeachment proceedings begun against Obama, she'll take credit and will have had absolutely nothing to do with it.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

If, by close, you mean "possibly within the limits of the same galaxy," I'd agree that she might possibly be showing signs of approaching. But she's on a tangental path.Concur.

Taitz has been repeatedly told that only Congress can remove a sitting president via impeachment. But throwing sublenas at Congress members isn't a productive step in making Congress take that action.

And Taitz has repeatedly said in court that she's been told by Congress members that eligibility is a judicial issue. Every judge who hears that rolls the eyes because what some FOAD letter says isn't binding on the courts. And Taitz is too dumb to understand in which contexts that statement may be true, and in which context it is a polite FOAD.

So I'm not sure she's learned anything, other than that dramatic futile gestures make the FMs happy.

A resolution to impeach the president normally begins in the house judiciary committee. I don't know if there is an actual congressional rule that says that, but that's certainly been the tradition.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

patriots must prepare to “fertilize the ground of freedom”…They weren't quoting Jefferson, they meant literally. These folks literally crap on our country every day.Gofen is another Russian immigrant, and a nasty one. He's been around the fringes of Birtherstan since early '09. Also has a thing about Esperanto.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

(opens a Fogbow contribution page on PayPal)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

So where are those pugs that led the charge the last time with impeaching President Clinton? It worked out so well for them last time...Senate removal from office is a total NO GO unless the next election cycle is a GOP Senate takeover.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

Post by bob »

She "subpoenaed" these congressmen in a court action in CA from which nothing will proceed related to them.Concur.Taitz sublena'ed members of Congress in an attempt to compel them to divulge information protected by the attorney-client privilege. Regarding the nonissue of how the tactical decisions were made by the government. In a case where the court lacks jurisdiction over the mooted requested relief.But other than that, she's learning.

Circumspect

Post by Circumspect »

I find it encouraging to imagine that She Who Never Learns may actually have learned something.

All these years of not having standing, not being able to find one honest judge, etc., etc., she's been told repeatedly that the problem is that the courts don't have jurisdiction -- only Congress can redress her grievance.

It's taken forever, but that's finally the approach she's taking, so even though she is fractally wrong again in everything she does, this new strategy is (in a very generalized sense) The Right Approach.

She's nowhere near the goal line, but I think she may be getting close to the city that the stadium is in.Wait . . . there is no stadium. She's looking for something that isn't there. She wants evidence of Obamaforgeryfraudreekousurpationgate. IT'S NOT THERE!

bob

Post by bob »

Call these [highlight]GOP[/highlight] Members of House and Senate Judiciary committees, demand that they start the criminal investigation of Obama and comply with subpoenas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399999]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399999 :twisted:

To steal from Pat: "Bed. Made. Lie."

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

patriots must prepare to “fertilize the ground of freedom”…They weren't quoting Jefferson, they meant literally. These folks literally crap on our country every day.Ah, yes! Don't you just love hearing this from a former Soviet Citizen like Patriot Gofen who did not stay and water the tree of liberty back in the old country but rather came here to urge poor fools to take up arms against the very government that he feeds at the trough of with all the benefits and security the people he despises have worked to create and maintain. He is one of O'rly most devoted fans and FM's living in government subsidized housing and donating to her causes from his SS pension, Medicare and free education for his children to attend good schools. He has plenty of resources so he can spend his time writing letters to Judge Land accusing him of crimes for not paying attention to O'rly's irrefutable evidence of Usurpation of the Presidency, to Nancy Pelosi and even to Michelle Obama urging her to acknowledge that her husband is a fake and ineligible to be President and join O'rly lawsuits. Yes, he was there at the hearing in Sacramento and he frequently writes flattering comments on her blog about her brilliance and legal prowess. He's sure she has him cornered now that she has gotten her evidence in front of the members of the House Judiciary Committee who have no choice but to do as she commands and impeach him and impeach him so that the Senate has no choice but to confirm their decision.This FM is a real piece of work and worse than O'rly if that is possible. [/break1]bookwormroom.com/2010/02/15/are-bay-area-conservatives-willing-to-emerge-from-their-seclusion/comment-page-1/]http://www.bookwormroom.com/2010/02/15/ ... nt-page-1/Read his comments after the announcement of the meeting to get Bay Area Patriots to come out of the closet and stop hiding their regressive conservative views. So, what if they say he is seen as a wacko for promoting birtherism, they confess to a belief that his papers are not in order and he has not proven that he was/is eligible. ](*,) They just don't like to be seen as birfing wackos and thinks it hurts the conservative cause. [-( His old posts on O'rly site are deserve prizes for wackiest by a former Soviet Citizen living off government while agitating for armed insurrection. It almost makes me believe in sleeper cells and Fifth Columns made up of the Marx Brothers and their contemporaries in slapstick comedies.

realist

Post by realist »

Call these [highlight]GOP[/highlight] Members of House and Senate Judiciary committees, demand that they start the criminal investigation of Obama and comply with subpoenas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399999]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=399999 :twisted:

To steal from Pat: "Bed. Made. Lie."More confirmation of not even close to the target. She's not asking for impeachment proceedings to begin, she's asking for a "criminal investigation" to start and that they comply with her ridiculous "subpoenas" for her even more ridiculous Grinols case.

Hasn't she claimed for years that she has enough ebidence to convict Obama? Hasn't she stated over and over that Arpaio has the goods on Obama but he just won't do anything with it?

If she gave all that poo to congress, why would they have to begin any "investigation"? She (and by extension Arpaio/Zullo/Corsi) have already done that for them.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Johnny Foreigner

Post by Johnny Foreigner »

Is it possible for the AUSA to step in here and derail the crazy train?

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”