Ex Rel Sibley v. Obama (USDC D.C.) - Quo Warranto - Acts I & II

realist

Post by realist » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah... cuz a Magistrate Judge is not, like, you know, a real judge. Or sumpin' like that.I've only skimmed Sibley's word salad, but the jist is that he claims only an Article III judge can dismiss an indictment.:yankyank:Yeah, that, and that Judge Robinson's signature is over the block which says "District Judge" IIRC and he sez Judge Robinson isn't one, so... illegal/void/etc.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:59 pm

So what's the deal with Elizabeth Ann Duke? :confuzzled:She's the one who Martha Trowbridge claims is really Ann Newman, aka President Obama's "real" mother.Sibley signed on to Trowbridge's delusionfest

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:57 am

Yes, and I'm Elizabeth Duke and I live in the White House with my baby boy. The whole "web designer/health insurance agent in Raleigh" thingy is a ruse, I'm reluctant to report. On the bright side, I eat that great food from the White House chefs and my only responsibility is to stay on the fifth through eleventh floors beneath ground level so the Feebs won't find me. More lies coming when I thinks them up.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 am

Yes, and I'm Elizabeth Duke and I live in the White House with my baby boy. The whole "web designer/health insurance agent in Raleigh" thingy is a ruse, I'm reluctant to report. On the bright side, I eat that great food from the White House chefs and [highlight]my only responsibility is to stay on the fifth through eleventh floors beneath ground level[/highlight]so the Feebs won't find me. More lies coming when I thinks them up.Dang --- who would ever think you share shelf space in the top secret archive site where Obama keeps all his executive orders by which he is running the country :-# :- ?( =)) :dontwanttolook:

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 am

Yes, and I'm Elizabeth Duke and I live in the White House with my baby boy. The whole "web designer/health insurance agent in Raleigh" thingy is a ruse, I'm reluctant to report. On the bright side, I eat that great food from the White House chefs and my only responsibility is to stay on the fifth through eleventh floors beneath ground level so the Feebs won't find me. More lies coming when I thinks them up.You could be a body double for Michelle.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 am

This is HUGE!!!

Well, at [link]ORYR,http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/10/si ... Records%29[/link] anyway.

Update: The Clerk of the United States Supreme Court has set for Conference my Motion to Direct the Clerk to File my Petition for Certiorari and Motion to Expedite on Friday, October 11, 2013. [highlight]During the Conference, the Nine Justices will decide whether to grant or deny my Motion.[/highlight] Typically, the Clerk releases the results of the Friday Conferences the following Tuesday. - Montgomery Blair Sibley.

Excerpt: Petitioner’s Motion to Direct Clerk to File Petitioner’s (i) Petition for Writ of Certiorari and (ii) Motions to Expedite Consideration of Petition for a Writ of Certiorari, Leave to File Ex Parte and Under Seal and to Set Expedited Schedule for Briefing and Oral Argument;

No. 13M38

Title:

Montgomery Blair Sibley, Petitioner

v.

United States, et al.

Docketed: September 20, 2013

Lower Ct: United States District Court for the District of Columbia

Case Nos.: (88-cr-00145)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sep 13 2013 Motion of petitioner to direct the Clerk to file a petition for a writ of certiorari filed.

Sep 25 2013 [highlight]DISTRIBUTED for Conference of October 11, 2013[/highlight].
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 am

This is HUGE!!! Well, at [link]ORYR,http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/10/si ... Records%29[/link] anyway. No. 13M38 Title: Montgomery Blair Sibley, Petitionerv.United States, et al.Docketed: September 20, 2013Lower Ct: United States District Court for the District of Columbia Case Nos.: (88-cr-00145)~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sep 13 2013 Motion of petitioner to direct the Clerk to file a petition for a writ of certiorari filed.Sep 25 2013 [highlight]DISTRIBUTED for Conference of October 11, 2013[/highlight].Does SCOTUS require Sibley to request leave to file a writ now or is the extra motion due to his other requests?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 am

Does SCOTUS require Sibley to request leave to file a writ now or is the extra motion due to his other requests?I think we need a proctologist to explain the extra motion.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Does SCOTUS require Sibley to request leave to file a writ now or is the extra motion due to his other requests?Sibley is going full Taitz and accusing the clerks of not docketing his filings. So he filed a motion to allow his filings to be filed. :crazy:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 pm

How many times can you scam a birther?We're still counting.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Does SCOTUS require Sibley to request leave to file a writ now or is the extra motion due to his other requests?I think we need a proctologist to explain the extra motion.Or perhaps a dentist. Sibley only has two moving parts -- his mouth and his asshole -- and they're interchangeable.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Sibley is going full Taitz and accusing the clerks of not docketing his filings. So he filed a motion to allow his filings to be filed. :crazy:So I read [/break1]montgomeryblairsibley.com/library/MotiontoDirectClerk.pdf]Sibley's motion; executive summary: Sibley attempted to file a cert. petition, but the clerk bounced it because there's no federal appellate court or state supreme court decision at issue. Citing [/break1]justia.com/cases/federal/us/318/332/case.html#340]McNabb v. United States, Sibley then explained he wants to invoke SCOTUS' inherent supervisory jurisdiction (to spank the magistrate judge for "wrongly" dismissing Duke's indictment). The clerk ignored him, so he filed this.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05 pm

No. 13M38 Title: Montgomery Blair Sibley, Petitionerv.United States, et al.Docketed: September 20, 2013Lower Ct: United States District Court for the District of Columbia Case Nos.: (88-cr-00145)~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sep 13 2013 Motion of petitioner to direct the Clerk to file a petition for a writ of certiorari filed.Sep 25 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of October 11, 2013.[/break1]supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/13m38.htm]Denninied.

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:23 am

I didn't know that Neil Sankey was involved in this.http://nathanbickel.files.wordpress.com ... 5&h=224Pic of private investigator, Neil Sankey, who discovered in May 2013, that the Elizabeth Duke indictments and arrest warrant had been dismissed in 2009 under Obama, by the NCIC (National Criminal Information Center by FBI).That is from Nathan Bickel's website. Religious freak/conspiracy nut/general hater.Anyhoo, Sibley filed a "Motion for Reconsideration". I think. :-? Accordingly, I have filed a Motion for Reconsideration and Clarification in which I ask the Court to clarify upon what authority they are denying me the right to Petition them for redress of my grievances. But there is more, much more:In that same pleading I detail publically that which I was loathed to do and thus sought to file the following allegations under seal. Simply stated, it appears that Magistrate Judge Robinson – under threat that her son could be committed to Maryland State Prison where the threat of violence is much higher than in the federal system and knowing her son was facing 40 years in prison – caved to the Obama Administration’s peculiar demand to dismiss an indictment against the fugitive, domestic terrorist, Capitol-bombing Elizabeth Duke made without explanation by granting that motion and then signing the order impersonating an Article III judge. In return, her son received the velvet glove treatment from the federal government.Additionally, I have sent this now public allegation by Letter to the fifteen judges of the D.C. District Court to see if they will address this apparent perversion of the federal criminal justice system for reasons I know, but have yet to make public.Time will tell, but I won't wait long and I do have at least one more trick up my sleeve . . .[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/10/obama-dismisses-indictment-against_23.html]http://amoprobos.blogspot.com/2013/10/o ... st_23.htmlthe pdf:[/break1]montgomeryblairsibley.com/library/MotionReconsider.pdf]http://www.montgomeryblairsibley.com/li ... nsider.pdf

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am

Monkey Boy Sibley said:Accordingly, I have filed a Motion for Reconsideration and Clarification in which I ask the Court to clarify upon what authority they are denying me the right to Petition them for redress of my grievances. But there is more, much more:Apparently he doesn't understand the difference between the right to petition and the right to receive a flying pink pony with rainbow farts. Moron.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:52 am

I forgot to say that the letter Sibley sent to the 15 judges is linked as well. Here's the pdf:[/break1]montgomeryblairsibley.com/library/Roberts3.pdf]http://www.montgomeryblairsibley.com/li ... berts3.pdfHe sez he's gonna also send it to a bunch of other judges. 173 of them.I suppose that, as a judge, she can't sue him for libel. Or maybe the judges all just file this crap in file 13?I hope he's using USPS for these mailings. :-bd

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:05 am

How did this whole Elizabeth Duke thing get started in the first place? I know some crazy lady thinks that she's Obamas "real" mother, but is that the starting point?
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

How did this whole Elizabeth Duke thing get started in the first place? I know some crazy lady thinks that she's Obamas "real" mother, but is that the starting point?Crazy lady somehow thinks Ann Dunham is Elizabeth Duke and the lady who hung out with Malcolm X. That's they're all the same person using different aliases. She still thinks Malcolm X is Obama's father while at the same time birthers believe Frank Marshall Davis is the father. Soon I think Martha will claim Malcolm X was an alias for Frank Marshall Davis.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 am

That's just nuts.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 am

How did this whole Elizabeth Duke thing get started in the first place? I know some crazy lady thinks that she's Obamas "real" mother, but is that the starting point?Crazy lady somehow thinks Ann Dunham is Elizabeth Duke and the lady who hung out with Malcolm X. That's they're all the same person using different aliases. She still thinks Malcolm X is Obama's father while at the same time birthers believe Frank Marshall Davis is the father. Soon I think Martha will claim Malcolm X was an alias for Frank Marshall Davis.Trowbridge decided Duke and Dunham looked alike. Sankey provided Trowbridge with unspecified linkage between the two. (The specifics of the linkage may (or may not) be behind Trowbridge's paywall.)

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:32 am

I suppose that, as a judge, she can't sue him for libel. Or maybe the judges all just file this crap in file 13?Although the litigation privilege protects Sibley from what he puts in his pleadings, it likely doesn't cover what he says on his blog or radio shows.Still, it isn't worth the judge's time or money to go after Sibley, who likely has very little money (but lots of time on his hands).

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:34 am

How did this whole Elizabeth Duke thing get started in the first place? I know some crazy lady thinks that she's Obamas "real" mother, but is that the starting point?I wouldn't spend too much time trying to explain the rational thought processes of crazy people. There aren't any. Crazy people be crazy.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

debdeb

Post by debdeb » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Hidee-ho. So, I'm a chronic lurkerer that has been yanked from the shadows by the startling discovery that, apparently, Montgomery Blair Sibley lives in my apartment building! It's a huge building with lots of crazy people, but knowing that a crazy birther shares my laundry room amuses me to no end. I don't know much about him (or her?) as I usually stick to the Orly trainwreck, but I will now go reading this thread from the beginning to learn more about my neighbor. You know, just case I get stuck in the elevator with him and need to make conversation.Ok. Back to my hiding place.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm

How did this whole Elizabeth Duke thing get started in the first place? I know some crazy lady thinks that she's Obamas "real" mother, but is that the starting point?I have yet to understand why they are having a mad about the PA and the court dropping the 20+ year-old indictments and bench warrant. As far as I understand, except when the statute of limitations runs out, the could arrest and indict her again if she ever reappears. It's not like dropping the current warrants makes her no longer a suspect.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Debdeb, I believe Blair House and Sibley Memorial Hospital give this dork reason to think he should be obeyed in all matters. Welcome out of lurking. Once out, why go back in? ;;)
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”