Is Nimarata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) a Natural Born Citizen?

Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Since the Orange Shitgibbon has brought up Nikki Haley's eligibility I think we need a separate thread on Nikki Haley Birthers. OSG posted a link to a an Instagram post by the Gateway Pundit claiming Haley who was born to to foreign nationals in South Carolina in 1972 was not eligible to serve as President. The original source was a Substack post by Trump fanboy Paul Inglassia. The idea Haley was not eligible was ridiculed almost universally in he media. Here was Inglassia's original post:

The Constitution Absolutely Prohibits Nikki Haley From Being President Or Vice President posted on January 1,2024.

Now he has doubled down with another post he claims we wrote to answer his critics.

No, The Constitution Does Not Allow Children Born Of Non-Citizens To Become President Of The United States

Inglassia who claims to be a Constitutional Scholar graduated from Cornell Law School in 2022. On his LinkedIn page he claims to be a law clerk for McBride Law Group in NYC. I cannot find that he has actually passed the bar. He does not claim he has on either Substack or Linkedin.

I covered his original Substack post with an article on the RCRadio Blog.
Let’s Talk About Nikki Haley
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Rick! Good read. And the elegant take-down in the comments could not have been scripted any better. Bravo

:thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Looked up McBride. MALICIOUS and HORRIFIC.
REPRESENTATION OF JANUARY 6th DEFENDANTS

Our Firm has been America’s leading legal voice regarding the Department of Justice’s malicious prosecution and horrific treatment of January 6th Detainees, challenging cases when nobody else would dare look at them. All our January 6th clients have been released from pretrial detention due to Mr. McBride’s advocacy in DC District Court.

JANUARY 6th CONTRIBUTIONS
Your willingness to contribute to the fight for the freedom of January Sixers, represented by THE MCBRIDE LAW FIRM, PLLC, is deeply appreciated. You can help by giving at: https://givesendgo.com/J6GlobalMcBrideLaw, or by sending a check or money order to our mailing address at:

THE MCBRIDE LAW FIRM, PLLC
P.O. Box 160296, Brooklyn, NY 11216
https://www.mcbridelawnyc.com/jan-6-donations
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Oh, they're fans of Andrew Tate too also.

https://www.mcbridelawnyc.com/tate-brothers
bob

Post by bob »

I find it hilarious that Ingrassia (who blocked me like a coward) in his latest piece says a candidate or the RNC should sue Haley over her eligibility.

The RNC isn't going to do that. But Ingrassia claims to have the ear of the presumptive Republican nominee. A person who has gone full birther in the past.

Yet no lawsuit has been filed. And none will, I predict.

Even three remaining birthers are keeping their powder dry; they appear content to let the voters reject Haley.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

No, Trump will never file anything. Inglassia would have to file pro per. That would be tossed like the hundreds of other Birther POS lawsuits were.
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:09 pm No, Trump will never file anything. Inglassia would have to file pro per. That would be tossed like the hundreds of other Birther POS lawsuits were.
Ingrassia specifically said that the RNC or a competing candidate should sue Haley. I don't know why he specified that because, as you note, he could always file pro per.

Perhaps Ingrassia believes there is a standing issue, which would be wrong at least for many states' courts.

But I believe his intent is to just offer suggestions, not do anything, and then blame others when nothing happens. In other words, the usual action/achievement split; PS: SEND MONEY.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:33 pm
Reality Check wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:09 pm No, Trump will never file anything. Inglassia would have to file pro per. That would be tossed like the hundreds of other Birther POS lawsuits were.
Ingrassia specifically said that the RNC or a competing candidate should sue Haley. I don't know why he specified that because, as you note, he could always file pro per.

Perhaps Ingrassia believes there is a standing issue, which would be wrong at least for many states' courts.

But I believe his intent is to just offer suggestions, not do anything, and then blame others when nothing happens. In other words, the usual action/achievement split; PS: SEND MONEY.
Weren't some of the lawsuits attempting to have Barack Obama removed from the ballot dismissed for lack of standing by the plaintiff, because they were not competing candidates. Maybe he thinks that the RNC or a competing candidate would have a better chance of establishing standing.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:36 pm Weren't some of the lawsuits attempting to have Barack Obama removed from the ballot dismissed for lack of standing by the plaintiff, because they were not competing candidates.
Many but not all. Several birthers got (adverse) rulings on the merits.

Maybe he thinks that the RNC or a competing candidate would have a better chance of establishing standing.[/quote]
If an Indiana truck driver (Ankeny) could figure out how to get a ruling on the merits, then shirley a constitutional eggspurt like Ingrassia could figure it out.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

There's a Haley-birther reference in there.
Image ImageImage

Return to “US President”