Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Fortinbras

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm

... And then I'll tell you why President McKinley and his cabinet should all be impeached for precipitating the Spanish-American War.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 pm
bob wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm
P&E: comment:
Laity wrote:Ten years later Obama is still walking around free. Obama should be in the Brig. My new book “Imposters in the Oval Office” should be out soon. . . .
One might say: Any day now?
Shouldn't that be "any decade now" at this point??
Or :lol: :lol: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: ?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm
... And then I'll tell you why President McKinley and his cabinet should all be impeached for precipitating the Spanish-American War.
That will be Laity’s next Best non seller.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:08 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[O]ne must “Know his enemy” and realize that the Chinese Navy would be a formidable opponent if the U.S. was at war with China. I remember as a Seaman off the coast of Vietnam in the South China sea, the day a Chinese vessel came along the port side of the Destroyer that I was on. I happened to be on port lookout at the time. We were at General quarters. It was a Chinese freighter but it had weaponry aboard. They were 50 Caliber Machine Guns. I’ve had one of those fired over my head once. On this particular day I had a bit of the Ship’s hull protecting me from the waist down. I had a flak jacket on, my binoculars and my phone. It wasn’t a cell phone mind you. This was 1972. The Captain yelled out. “Watch those (expletive deleted). If they move those guns in our direction (expletive deleted) that phone. I want you running in here and yelling ‘heads up’ about it”. My point is that war is a stressful and hectic situation in which one MUST be on their toes and ready at a second’s notice. There must be strong discipline in the military. There must be physical strength and mental acuity. There should be absolutely no consideration given to social experimentation with political correctness and the allowance of gay men and women in the armed services. The crew MUST be at it’s highest level of strength and might. We need MEN! Political correctness and capitulation to gays and women weakens the chain that defends our nation. Do I sound prejudiced? Discriminatory? That may be your opinion. However, I would rather have men, able to perform the tasks that befall them in time off war then women, who do not possess the biological makeup to wage war and I would rather not admit gay men or women. Strong manly men, built with the musculature and strength to sustain in combat. That’s what an Army and Navy requires. I admit that many Gays and Women have served in our armed services with gallantry and honor. However, in light of the fact that foreign armies rarely admit women and gays into combat we must endeavor to attain to the strongest force that we can muster. The day when Obama had male soldiers wearing high heels and dresses in a social experiment is the day, had I been in charge, would have been the day Obama got arrested for sabotage. -Robert “Doc” Laity, HM3

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Laity continues to expand on the definitions of ignorant and idiot.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Obama is facing not only imprisonment, if convicted. Obama usurped the Presidency of the United States, by fraudulent means, during a time of war. That made Obama a spy under 10 U.S.C. Sec. 906, Article 106 [Spies]. At NO TIME was Obama legally authorized to look at classified documents, to visit Naval vessels or to be in any war rooms. Every visit that he made to an Army base or military contractor impersonating the President was a crime. Obama does not just belong in the brig. If he is ever convicted, Obama should be executed under Military Law for being the usurper, fraud, traitor and spy that he is. See: There is NO ‘President’ Obama: http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-is-no-president-obama. Also see: Imposters in the Oval Office: http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/11/19/ ... val-office Everyone that was complicit with his espionage and treason should also be shot by a military firing squad.
He seems nice.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm

if convicted? I thought it was a slam dunk.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:39 pm

P&E comment:
Robert Laity wrote:“People just make things up”- Barack Obama. In the 67 years that I have lived on Earth I have never seen anyone more mendacious, prevaricating and downright dishonest as Barack, Obama aka Soetoro; Sumohadiwidjojo; X. Obama practices his “muslim faith” by frequently utilizing Taqyya. Taqyya is the organizational dispensation given by Islam wherein any muslim is allowed to LIE about his “Muslim faith”. Do “we the people” want to let Obama skate on this issue of usurpation of the Presidency by fraud during time of war? Why would we? As for whether or not Obama’s BC would meet the definition of a federal record, it does. It was proffered, during the normal course of business, by Obama during a time in which he was in de facto Federal government service impersonating the President. All such received ‘presidential’ documents are required to be archived. The law decides what is a federal record. The archivist is responsible for administering the process.
It would appear the good honorary counselor agrees with Zullo about the birth certificate (ob. "that he never held!") is a presidental record.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:After TEN years of trying to educate people about why Obama is NOT a “Natural Born Citizen”, should I give up because it hasn’t seemed to register with some people? NO! I must not give up. For at least the thousandth time, a “Natural-Born Citizen” is one born IN the United States in addition to being born of parents who were both US Citizens. Obama could have been born on Waikiki beach at noon and while having it documented on TV and he would still not be an NBC. BOTH of Obama’s parents were NOT US Citizens. The definition of an NBC as I have relayed it is established U.S. Supreme Court precedent. The definition was affirmed and reaffirmed no less then four times by SCOTUS.
Bruce Steadman wrote:What you eloquently state regarding POTUS background requirements is very likely TRUE.

However, even the oft-cited ‘MvH’ Supreme Court decision, when read carefully, does not conclude that ALL POTUS candidates must meet those requirements. I think a new SCOTUS hearing on the topic in a few years, held before a conservative TRUMP COURT, will be required in order for a definitive ruling to be rendered on the matter.

Regardless,the VAST MAJORITY of the busy, largely MSM-led American People will never be able to understand the complexities of the NBC argument.

I think it would be wise and productive for the Birther community to focus more effort on the EASILY UNDERSTOOD TRUTH — ‘OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA”.

OBAMA IS A LIAR, FRAUD AND IMPOSTOR
Laity wrote:SCOTUS legally defined WHAT a “Natural Born Citizen” is after it stated that the Constitution does not “define” it. The court was in unanimous agreement that an NBC is one born IN the United States to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves. That a President and VP MUST be NBCs is NOT only “very likely” true. It IS absolutely true. A2S1C5 demands that a President be an NBC. SCOTUS defined what an NBC actually IS. We need not depend on MvH to “conclude” that all presidents must BE an NBC. The founders did THAT for us. We can, however, rely on the established legal definition of what an NBC is as unanimously defined by SCOTUS in Minor v Happersett. The entire definition must be applied lest A2S1C5 be flouted AGAIN. It happened in ’08 when neither Obama OR McCain were eligible. It was attempted in 2016 by Cruz,Rubio and Jindal. Swarzenegger also wants in. Neither Obama,McCain,Jindal,Cruz, Rubio or Swarzenegger are NBCs.
:boxing: *

* I'm actually rooting for injuries.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:36 am

Mawr P&E comments!:
Bruce Steadman wrote:I agree that — OF COURSE, AND WITHOUT DOUBT — “… children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens …”

My concern is that the MvH SCOTUS ruling does not REMOVE ALL DOUBT that a person SUCH AS OBAMA (Mother — Stanley Ann Obama Dunham, Real Father — Frank Marshall Davis[*] ?????, both American citizens) and BORN IN KENYA could not ALSO be classed by “some authorities” a being an NBC.

I would have preferred that the ruling had stated unequivocally that a NBC MUST BE — born in the country and of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also.

I’m sure a great many members of congress would be relieved and happy to exploit any possible lack of COMPLETE CLARITY in the MvH SCOTUS ruling.

I think a carefully worded DEFINITION OF AN NBC by the hoped-for future conservative Trump Court is needed to remove any possibility of misinterpretation.

Radical-Left, fascist OBAMA is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why all future Presidents of this Republic MUST be Natural Born Citizens as intended by our founding fathers as recorded in the US Constitution.

I think these two ‘establishment elite’ individuals will be brought out again in force as “SOME AUTHORITIES” if and when necessary on the NBC topic.

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”, Commentary by Neal Katyal & Paul Clement , Harvard Law Review, 3/11/2015.

Kerchner wrote:Excellent legal essay on “natural born Citizen” by Atty Mario Apuzzo [snipped].
Laity wrote:If Obama was born in Kenya, having two American Citizen parents would still NOT help him. He had to be born IN the United States of two US Citizen parents. Regardless of who his real parents may be, Obama did in fact usurp the Presidency by fraud during time of war. That makes him a spy under 10USC and a traitor under 18USC. Courts do not properly rely on legal premises that leave “doubt”. They must rely on the most precise definition available in order to eradicate any and all doubt. An NBC is anyone born in the U.S. to parents who were both U.S. Citizens themselves. That was a 9-0 decision. Any thing lesser of THAT standard does not suffice. John McCain had two US Citizen parents but he was not born in the United States. His is a statutorily arrived at citizenship. He does not meet the definition of an NBC. McCain was born in Colon, Panama and not in the US nor one of it’s incorporated territories.

Not to blow my own horn but I am one of the leading experts on what an NBC is. Katyal and Clement are has beens. They are simply incorrect.

* Steadman, of course, believes Smith's "birth certificate" is genuine, and it says Obama's father is Obama, Sr.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:39 am

Birferstan, where delusion is a way of life, and a lifestyle.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:58 am

Geezo, Wheezo!! Ten years later and these morons still cannot understand the difference between dictum and holding.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 am

Mr. Gneiss wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:58 am
Geezo, Wheezo!! Ten years later and these morons still cannot understand the difference between dictum and holding.
And can't even read the plain English of the dictum.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:26 am

Mr. Gneiss wrote:
:nope: Well, I'm certainly not holding his dictum. :nope:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:27 am

:rotflmao:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:37 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 am
Mr. Gneiss wrote:
And can't even read the plain English of the dictum.
The not being able to read plain English is a given, I keep thinking most of them are barely literate to begin with, the other problem is that they'd have to know what dictum and ruling are to begin with and what the difference between and weight of each is, and THEY DON'T.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:41 am

Laity claims to have an honorary law degree. It's from a fake on line school. I don't remember the details.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:48 am

Reality Check wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:41 am
Laity claims to have an honorary law degree. It's from a fake on line school. I don't remember the details.
The "American Justice Foundation," which is just a Florida attorney extracting money from rubes like Laity.

(So that's "Dr. Laity" to you!)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:17 pm

It's been chronicled earlier in this thread, he does have a fake degree from a fake law school or whatever it is. He is a fake. I keep wondering if he has a high school diploma.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Given the issues he had when he was a union steward, I assume he majored in potty mouth

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:36 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:MY BOOK “Imposters in the Oval office” is published. Purchase at Barnes and Nobles and other fine book stores.
And it is (via this vanity press).

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:38 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:36 pm
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:MY BOOK “Imposters in the Oval office” is published. Purchase at Barnes and Nobles and other fine book stores.
And it is (via this vanity press).
Let me guess it's going to be all about his misreading of that court case that NBC called him out on when he claimed Obama was a traitor and trespassed on military bases and was committing espionage.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm

It's a weighty tome!

Product Details
ISBN-13: 9781532054365
Publisher: iUniverse, Incorporated
Publication date: 08/29/2018
Pages: 72
Product dimensions: 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.17(d)

:lol: $10.99 for 72 pages, sounds right for birfers. How much silver was in that birfer coin again? :towel:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:36 pm

How many pages without the pictures and pages with a handful of words?

bob

Post by bob » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 pm

P&E comment:
Robert Laity wrote:Obama was formally placed under “Citizen’s Arrest”” by me in 2012. Papers were served upon Eric Holder. That Citizen’s Arrest was legitimate. Obama stands accused of Treason,Espionage,Usurpation of the Presidency, Criminal Impersonation of a public official,fraud, and suspicion of Murder [the Trinity United Church of Christ murders of Larry Bland, Donald Young and Nate Spencer over Ten years ago].
Laity must be a blast at parties.

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”