Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Fortinbras

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm

... And then I'll tell you why President McKinley and his cabinet should all be impeached for precipitating the Spanish-American War.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 pm
bob wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm
P&E: comment:
Laity wrote:Ten years later Obama is still walking around free. Obama should be in the Brig. My new book “Imposters in the Oval Office” should be out soon. . . .
One might say: Any day now?
Shouldn't that be "any decade now" at this point??
Or :lol: :lol: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: ?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm
... And then I'll tell you why President McKinley and his cabinet should all be impeached for precipitating the Spanish-American War.
That will be Laity’s next Best non seller.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:08 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[O]ne must “Know his enemy” and realize that the Chinese Navy would be a formidable opponent if the U.S. was at war with China. I remember as a Seaman off the coast of Vietnam in the South China sea, the day a Chinese vessel came along the port side of the Destroyer that I was on. I happened to be on port lookout at the time. We were at General quarters. It was a Chinese freighter but it had weaponry aboard. They were 50 Caliber Machine Guns. I’ve had one of those fired over my head once. On this particular day I had a bit of the Ship’s hull protecting me from the waist down. I had a flak jacket on, my binoculars and my phone. It wasn’t a cell phone mind you. This was 1972. The Captain yelled out. “Watch those (expletive deleted). If they move those guns in our direction (expletive deleted) that phone. I want you running in here and yelling ‘heads up’ about it”. My point is that war is a stressful and hectic situation in which one MUST be on their toes and ready at a second’s notice. There must be strong discipline in the military. There must be physical strength and mental acuity. There should be absolutely no consideration given to social experimentation with political correctness and the allowance of gay men and women in the armed services. The crew MUST be at it’s highest level of strength and might. We need MEN! Political correctness and capitulation to gays and women weakens the chain that defends our nation. Do I sound prejudiced? Discriminatory? That may be your opinion. However, I would rather have men, able to perform the tasks that befall them in time off war then women, who do not possess the biological makeup to wage war and I would rather not admit gay men or women. Strong manly men, built with the musculature and strength to sustain in combat. That’s what an Army and Navy requires. I admit that many Gays and Women have served in our armed services with gallantry and honor. However, in light of the fact that foreign armies rarely admit women and gays into combat we must endeavor to attain to the strongest force that we can muster. The day when Obama had male soldiers wearing high heels and dresses in a social experiment is the day, had I been in charge, would have been the day Obama got arrested for sabotage. -Robert “Doc” Laity, HM3

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Laity continues to expand on the definitions of ignorant and idiot.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Obama is facing not only imprisonment, if convicted. Obama usurped the Presidency of the United States, by fraudulent means, during a time of war. That made Obama a spy under 10 U.S.C. Sec. 906, Article 106 [Spies]. At NO TIME was Obama legally authorized to look at classified documents, to visit Naval vessels or to be in any war rooms. Every visit that he made to an Army base or military contractor impersonating the President was a crime. Obama does not just belong in the brig. If he is ever convicted, Obama should be executed under Military Law for being the usurper, fraud, traitor and spy that he is. See: There is NO ‘President’ Obama: http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-is-no-president-obama. Also see: Imposters in the Oval Office: http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/11/19/ ... val-office Everyone that was complicit with his espionage and treason should also be shot by a military firing squad.
He seems nice.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm

if convicted? I thought it was a slam dunk.

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”