Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#201

Post by bob » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:42 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:24 pm
New York has waived response.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 20Form.pdf
"For completeness," Cruz, too (also), now has waived response.

To the deadlist soon enough.
"For (MAWR!) completeness," Laity's petition is on the March 16 conference. The denial will be published on March 19.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#202

Post by Reality Check » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:25 pm

I thought the last Birther case going down was worthy of a blog post.

Last Birther Case Scheduled to be Executed on March 16th.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7427
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#203

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:34 pm

:like: Great story RC, thanks for posting it.

Still one of my favorite topic titles :P



User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#204

Post by bob » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm



... right next to the vanity ramblings of Berg, Booth, Judy, etc. :roll:


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#205

Post by Reality Check » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 am

What day is it boys and girls?

Why it's Cert Denied Monday:
CERTIORARI DENIED
...
17-1006
LAITY, ROBERT C. V. NEW YORK, ET AL.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_h3ci.pdf


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34410
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#206

Post by realist » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 am

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 am
What day is it boys and girls?

Why it's Cert Denied Monday:
CERTIORARI DENIED
...
17-1006
LAITY, ROBERT C. V. NEW YORK, ET AL.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_h3ci.pdf
I'm SHOCKED!! :lol:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#207

Post by bob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am

In the two other cases Laity took to SCOTUS, he filed rehearing petitions. So I'm not quite ready to pronounce this fully dead.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5797
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#208

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:42 am

bob wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am
In the two other cases Laity took to SCOTUS, he filed rehearing petitions. So I'm not quite ready to pronounce this fully dead.
CBC, chest film, lateral c-spine, type and cross-match for four units, wide open on the saline, let's bag him! beeeeeep ... He's in v-fib! Charge to two hundred ... clear! ka-pow! beeeeeeeep ... Charge to three hundred. ... clear! ka-pow! beeeeeeeeeep ... Rib spreaders! Internal paddles, charge to fifty ... clear! ka-pow! beeeeeeeeeeeep! Charge to sixty ... clear! ka-pow! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ...

Time of death: twenty eighteen.

/channeling ER



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#209

Post by Reality Check » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Yes, he filed for a rehearing on both his previously denied petitions at SCOTUS so it is likely he will do the same on this one. I consider that a mere technicality though. The case is dead. :violin:


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6610
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#210

Post by Northland10 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:23 pm
Yes, he filed for a rehearing on both his previously denied petitions at SCOTUS so it is likely he will do the same on this one. I consider that a mere technicality though. The case is dead. :violin:
Though it is not yet buried, it is far beyond mostly dead. Too bad there is not a worthy cause for it to keep living, like Twue Wove.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Rickey
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#211

Post by Rickey » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:10 pm

It's worth noting that the bar for getting a rehearing is higher than the bar to being granted cert. A rehearing requires the concurrence of five justices, which is one reason why rehearings are almost never granted. "A petition for rehearing is not subject to oral argument and will not be granted except by a majority of the Court..."



User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#212

Post by bob » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:On March 19, 2018, my US Supreme Court Petition for Certiorari to the NY State Supreme Court, 3rd Appellate Division, was DENIED. I will be filing a Petition for Rehearing. This is the THIRD denial by SCOTUS in Laity v NY,Obama and Laity v. NY, Cruz, Rubio and Jindal since 2014 regarding the Obama ineligibility issue and the issue of OTHER persons attempting to repeat the crime. “We are EVADING that issue”-Clarence Thomas in his answer to a question on presidential eligibility posed to him by Congressman Serrano during a congressional hearing.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#213

Post by bob » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:21 pm

P&E comment:
Oscar Piper (to Laity) wrote:The good news is that because the SCOTUS denied your petition without comment – your definition of a natural born citizen still stands.
:clap:


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#214

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:32 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 pm
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:On March 19, 2018, my US Supreme Court Petition for Certiorari to the NY State Supreme Court, 3rd Appellate Division, was DENIED. I will be filing a Petition for Rehearing. This is the THIRD denial by SCOTUS in Laity v NY,Obama and Laity v. NY, Cruz, Rubio and Jindal since 2014 regarding the Obama ineligibility issue and the issue of OTHER persons attempting to repeat the crime. “We are EVADING that issue”-Clarence Thomas in his answer to a question on presidential eligibility posed to him by Congressman Serrano during a congressional hearing.
How many times are Birthers going to lie about this running joke between Thomas and Serrano? Oh wait, they are Birthers. :fingerwag:


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#215

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:32 pm
bob wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 pm
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:On March 19, 2018, my US Supreme Court Petition for Certiorari to the NY State Supreme Court, 3rd Appellate Division, was DENIED. I will be filing a Petition for Rehearing. This is the THIRD denial by SCOTUS in Laity v NY,Obama and Laity v. NY, Cruz, Rubio and Jindal since 2014 regarding the Obama ineligibility issue and the issue of OTHER persons attempting to repeat the crime. “We are EVADING that issue”-Clarence Thomas in his answer to a question on presidential eligibility posed to him by Congressman Serrano during a congressional hearing.
How many times are Birthers going to lie about this running joke between Thomas and Serrano? Oh wait, they are Birthers. :fingerwag:
lol they're going to the grave with that one.



User avatar
realist
Posts: 34410
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#216

Post by realist » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:21 pm
P&E comment:
Oscar Piper (to Laity) wrote:The good news is that because the SCOTUS denied your petition without comment – your definition of a natural born citizen still stands.
:clap:
:thumbs:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#217

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:47 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:21 pm
P&E comment:
Oscar Piper (to Laity) wrote:The good news is that because the SCOTUS denied your petition without comment – your definition of a natural born citizen still stands.
:clap:
That two citizen parents definition was the basis for Mario Apuzzo’s many courtroom triumphs. :rotflmao:



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7427
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#218

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Here's the actual exchange which of course doesn't mention President Obama. The idea that Laity has gone on all these years with that at a KEY PART of his reasoning is just hilarious.

Some birther still has the audio clip up...

Clarence Thomas admits the United States Supreme Court is evading cases about Barack Obama
2,521 views

Steve Christensen
Published on Apr 17, 2010
Clarence Thomas admits they are avoiding the Constitutional requirements of being a Natural Born citizen to be President
filmed on April 15th, 2010 during the Appropriations Subcomittee on General Government. Here is the audio exchange between Rep. Jose Serrano and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
Here is the audio
This is what happens when the courts run amok.





User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6610
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#219

Post by Northland10 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Here's the actual exchange which of course doesn't mention President Obama. The idea that Laity has gone on all these years with that at a KEY PART of his reasoning is just hilarious.
And the running joke between Serrano and Thomas existed before there even was such a thing called a birther. Here is Serrano bringing it up at a budget hearing in early 2007 at about 2:30. Thomas got a laugh out it.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?197007-1/ ... urt-budget

Birthers are humor impaired.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6610
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#220

Post by Northland10 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:21 am

As expected.
Apr 06 2018 Petition for Rehearing filed.
Main DocumentCertificate of Word CountProof of Service

Apr 11 2018 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 4/27/2018.
The doc:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 000001.pdf

Fun quote
The is my fourth attempt to make you understand that the Constitution must be adhered to and upheld.
He brings up the Thomas joke.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34410
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#221

Post by realist » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 am

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:21 am
As expected.
Apr 06 2018 Petition for Rehearing filed.
Main DocumentCertificate of Word CountProof of Service

Apr 11 2018 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 4/27/2018.
The doc:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 000001.pdf

Fun quote
The is my fourth attempt to make you understand that the Constitution must be adhered to and upheld.
He brings up the Thomas joke.
And this will be their fourth time to say "no."

This is cute.
TABLE OF AUTHORITIES
CASES
Laity v. New York, Case # 13-875 ............................. 1, 2
Minor v Happersett, 88 U.S. (21 Wall.) (1875).............1
CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS
U.S. Constitution, Article II, Sec. 1, Clause 5 ..........1, 2
OTHER AUTHORITIES
Robert Laity, "Imposters in the Oval Office " .
Laity "lecturing" SCOTUS. :rotflmao:
It is you that should be intent on doing so
and you should not have to be lectured on doing so. You
all took oaths.


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#222

Post by Whip » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:47 am

realist wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 am

Laity "lecturing" SCOTUS. :rotflmao:
You
all took oaths.
I picture him driving down the road crying like miniritzwhiner



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7427
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#223

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 am

Laity is full of hate and reportable tweets, what a disgusting creep. He seems really wound up this morning. Report them here: https://twitter.com/RobertCLaity/with_replies

Laity Obama.JPG

Gay.JPG

Laity.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#224

Post by Reality Check » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm

The coward blocked me on Twitter a while back.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34410
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

#225

Post by realist » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm
The coward blocked me on Twitter a while back.
Same here.


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”