Sibley's Dumb Lawsuits

Notorial Dissent

Re: Sibley's Dumb Lawsuits

Post #276 by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

BillTheCat wrote:So, he lied about going rogue and releasing the list, which would have allegedly been relevant to the contenders in the Presidential race.

I'd venture to say, there isn't a name on that "list" that has anything to do with the race at all, and he's a fucking liar. My bad, I should have known. :blackeye:

Or a rat's ass about to begin with, and as I understand it he shouldn't even have those records at all. He was ordered to surrender them to the new attorney.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post #277 by bob » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Sibley's blog: A New Social Network:
For the past few weeks I have been working on a project that diverges significantly from my prior efforts. That project is a new type of Social Network platform found at Alt19.co (not ".com").

[ * * * ]

Notably, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit among others have all decided they have the "right" to determine what can be said and what cannot be according to their "moral" code.

I believe just the opposite. That a free society can only grow as a result of enduring the "free speech" of idiots, trolls and the like as the alternative is an enforced-from-above idealogy that can only trend towards tyranny of thought, word and then deed.

That is why Alt19.co is a private, uncensored social network. Say what you like. Our "Privacy Policy" is that we have no "Privacy Policy". The site will be unmoderated and a post will not be removed because it offends someone. If you don't like what you are reading, leave.

:yankyank:

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Piffle

Post #278 by Piffle » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:47 pm

bob wrote:Sibley's blog: A New Social Network:
... I believe just the opposite. That a free society can only grow as a result of enduring the "free speech" of idiots, trolls and the like...

Ya can't say the guy don't walk the walk.

Notorial Dissent

Post #279 by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:26 am

So am I to take it from this that Mad Monty got shut down on one or more/all of the social networks for being an obnoxious Krank??? So he's going to establish Krank NetTM for the truly obnoxious??? And he's going to support this how? Already sounds like loads of fun. At least it'll give him soemthign to do since he really can't practice law any more.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post #280 by Dolly » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:55 pm

bob wrote:Sibley's blog: A New Social Network:
For the past few weeks I have been working on a project that diverges significantly from my prior efforts. That project is a new type of Social Network platform found at Alt19.co (not ".com").

[ * * * ]

Notably, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit among others have all decided they have the "right" to determine what can be said and what cannot be according to their "moral" code.

I believe just the opposite. That a free society can only grow as a result of enduring the "free speech" of idiots, trolls and the like as the alternative is an enforced-from-above idealogy that can only trend towards tyranny of thought, word and then deed.

That is why Alt19.co is a private, uncensored social network. Say what you like. Our "Privacy Policy" is that we have no "Privacy Policy". The site will be unmoderated and a post will not be removed because it offends someone. If you don't like what you are reading, leave.

:yankyank:

at his new social media site, https://alt19.co/
there is ONE guy (Pieter Jansegers - jansegers) that has a bunch of posts about WORDS, verbs, spelling, language, that kind of stuff :roll:

Scroll down. I don't know how to link to a specific comment.
Blair Sibley Aug 22, 2016 (Updated Aug 22, 2016) in Welcome Space STICKED PUBLIC

Friends, it pains me to have to make this post, but I'm afraid we have not reached sufficient critical mass to justify the continuation of this site. It currently costs around $200 a month to keep it up. With the number of users we have, ads alone would not be enough to cover this cost. Additionally, my personal life has become incredibly turbulent in the past few weeks (which is why I haven't been able to put the proper attention and care into the site that I would've liked to). Unless something incredible happens in the next week (e.g. someone takes over the site/we get funding from somewhere else/it goes viral somehow), all of which is incredibly unlikely, I'm afraid this is the end of the road for Alt19.

I encourage you to continue posting and spreading the word about Donald Trump and the issues that matter to all of us. I have recently learned of a platform called Gab, which has taken the same initiative we have, with a slightly bigger crew (and more media attention). If you are looking for an alternative platform to social media giants like Twitter and Facebook, Gab looks like a solid place to start.

Thank you all so much for making this place such a vibrant and exciting community. I hope you all have enjoyed your time here at Alt19, and I am truly sorry that I was unable to take this as far as I wanted--and I know we all wanted--it to go.

Unless something significant changes, we are scheduled to take the site down on August 26th, 2016.
- Blair
Like (3)
Show all 5 comments.

I figure less than 300 members. About 12 pages that show a list of 25 members a page.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dr. Caligari

Post #281 by Dr. Caligari » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Additionally, my personal life has become incredibly turbulent in the past few weeks

Anyone know what he is alluding to?

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Dolly

Post #282 by Dolly » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Additionally, my personal life has become incredibly turbulent in the past few weeks

Anyone know what he is alluding to?

There was nothing on his blog. The last post was JULY 21, 2016 about his new social media site.
http://amoprobos.blogspot.com/

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post #283 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:17 pm

You mean Krank.net couldn't attract a following, I'm shocked I tell you shocked. :shock: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Now he's a multi-field failure.

bob

Post #284 by bob » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Sibley's blog: Could the 9th Circuit “Travel Ban Case” Judges Be Removed from the Bench?:
Which brings me back to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Judges William Canby, Richard Clifton and Michelle Friedland and the now-pertinent question: “Can these judges be removed from their judicial offices?” I believe they could – and should – be removed and here is why:

Here, the statutory provision President Trump cited as the legal basis for his order – 8 U.S. Code §1182 – requires the President to give a reason for suspending visas. Such reasons can include anything from individuals having spreadable diseases to them posing a risk to the American public's safety.

However, in their Travel Ban Order, Judges Canby, Clifton and Friedland ignored 8 U.S. Code §1182 as apparently inconvenient to their politically-motivated decision. This ignoring of their "judicial duty" to decide on the “operation of each” – here 8 U.S. Code § 1182 and their claimed First and Fifth Amendment concerns – breaches their Marbury duty.

Thus, I argue that Judges Canby, Clifton and Friedland have “misbehaved” and thus are subject to an action to forfeit their judicial offices. Otherwise, judges can usurp power not delegated to them and act like an unelected, super-legislature and decide cases and create law without any reference to conflicting and settled principles of law and statutes.

This is, of course, the very definition of tyranny. But that is just my opinion.

bob

Post #285 by bob » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:19 pm

When credit is due: Sibley defends Planned Parenthood (because he claims his relatives helped create and support it).

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”