Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Atticus Finch

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Atticus Finch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:47 pm
OK then. Bob has said wordz.
Courts have held under the de facto officer doctrine that acts and laws signed by persons acting in the capacity of their title are valid even if the person's appointment or election to the office is legally deficient.

The court in Hamilton v. Roehrich, 628 F. Supp. 2d 1033 (D. Mn, 2009), articulated the rationale for this doctrine:

The de facto officer doctrine "`confers validity upon acts performed by a person acting under the color of official title even though it is later discovered that the legality of that person's appointment or election to office is deficient.'" Nguyen v. United States, 539 U.S. 69, 77, 123 S.Ct. 2130, 156 L.Ed.2d 64 (2003), quoting Ryder v. United States, 515 U.S. 177, 180, 115 S.Ct. 2031, 132 L.Ed.2d 136 (1995). "The de facto doctrine springs from the fear of the chaos that would result from multiple and repetitious suits challenging every action taken by every official whose claim to office could be open to question, and seeks to protect the public by insuring the orderly functioning of the government despite technical defects in title to office." Ryder v. United States, supra at 180, 115 S.Ct. 2031 [quotations and citations omitted]; see also, Hussey v. Smith, 99 U.S. 20, 24, 25 L.Ed. 314 (1878)("The acts of such officers are held to be valid because the public good requires it," and "[a] different rule would be a source of serious and lasting evils."); Equal Employment Opportunity Comm'n v. Sears, Roebuck and Co., 650 F.2d 14, 17 (2nd Cir.1981)("The de facto officer doctrine was developed to protect the public from the chaos and uncertainty that would ensue if actions taken by individuals apparently occupying government offices could later be invalidated by exposing defects in the officials' titles."). "The doctrine has generally been applied to individuals who are in possession of an office, are performing the duties of the office, and who maintain an appearance of right to the office." Equal Employment Opportunity Comm'n v. Sears, Roebuck and Co., supra at 17, citing Waite v. Santa Cruz, 184 U.S. 302, 323, 22 S.Ct. 327, 46 L.Ed. 552 (1902)

The Supreme Court in Ryder v. United States , 515 U.S. 177 (1995 stated:

" [In] Buckley v. Valeo, 424 U.S. 1 (1976), [ ] plaintiffs challenged the appointment of the Federal Election Commission members on separation of powers grounds. The Court agreed with them and held that the appointment of four members of the Commission by Congress, rather than the President, violated the Appointments Clause. It nonetheless quite summarily held that the "past acts of the Commission are therefore accorded de facto validity." Id., at 142. We cited as authority for this determination Connor v. Williams, 404 U.S. 549, 550-551 (1972), in which we held that legislative acts performed by legislators held to have been elected in accordance with an unconstitutional apportionment were not therefore void."

In Fletcher v. Peck, 10 U.S. 87 (1810) although not a de facto doctrine case but the outcome was still the same. In Fletcher corrupt politicians in Georgia authorized the sale of vast acres of land to four land companies. The land companies then sold the acres to purchasers. After the sale, the corrupt politicians were voted out office and the new politicians voted a new law rescinding the sale thereby invalidating all titles to the purchasers. The issue before the court was whether or not a state statute can deprive bona fide purchasers of the acres they acquired from the land companies.

Chief Justice Marshall held that the new statute was invalidated and observed that each buyer had acquired "a title good at law, he is innocent, whatever may be the guilt of others, and equity will not subject him to the penalties attached to that guilt. All titles would be insecure, and the intercourse between man and man would be very seriously obstructed, if this principle be overturned." Id at 133-134

As such, all of Obama's appointments and acts that he signed into law including the Health Care Bill are valid.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:Here we go again. In the past I have filed ballot access challenges in TWO States (NY and NH) against Cruz,Rubio and Jindal (in 2016). Before that I filed challenges against Obama and McCain. The New Hampshire Board of Elections in 2016 threw up their hands and asked at one time “When will this issue be resolved”. Challenges have been filed by several others besides just me. That illustrates that people DO know what the definition of Natural-Born Citizen is. Now Kamala Harris and more I assume, who are NOT NBCs, will try AGAIN to inculcate foreign influence into our sovereign nation’s government. As Americans,it is our solemn DUTY to stop these interlopers. I urge everyone reading this to read my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”. I have been involved in this issue for 11 years now. A Natural Born Citizen is one born IN the United States to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves at the time of birth of said person. See: Minor v Happersett, The Venus, Shanks v Dupont and Wong Kim Ark. All U.S. Supreme Court rulings which defined and affirmed what an NBC is. Also see Laity v NY & Obama and Laity v NY & Cruz, Rubio & Jindal, USSCt. wherein the Court, having ample opportunity to reverse the findings in the four previous cases, decide NOT to do so.

This is why Obama,McCain,Cruz,Rubio,Jindal,Swarzenegger and Harris as well as Chester Arthur, purported “President #21” are/were not eligible to BE President under A2S1C5, USConst. NONE of the cited individuals are NBCs. This is happening on our watch. It is a moral imperative that it be stopped now. We have enjoyed our freedoms because of the blood shed by our ancestors. It is morally incumbent on us, even to the point off shedding blood, if necessary to ensure the promise of those same liberties and freedoms for our “posterity”.

Post Script: I suggest that We the People exercise our influence on our representatives and urge that a Presidential Eligibility Board or Commission be established to vet ALL candidates for that office and that of Vice-President. This would be a step in the right direction aimed at protecting our nations sovereign integrity as American. One can just look at a news program to see that electing non NBCs has already had a disastrous effect on our country. President Trump, who is a 100% NBC (BOTH of his parents were citizens and he was born in Jamaica, NY) loves this nation. Obama, a person of mysterious origins who has not proven where or when he was born, hates this nation. Obama has proven that by his actions.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Attention Robert Laity if you read here: Thank you for your concern about FOREIGN INFLUENCE in the Presidency.

As you said today: "(We must) ...inculcate foreign influence into our sovereign nation’s government. As Americans,it is our solemn DUTY to stop these interlopers."

Just as you said, It is your duty. We await your new book and deep time and effort spent on this truly Manchurian Candidate story below!!

:panic: :panic:

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
Following President Trump’s firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, the bureau grew increasingly concerned about whether the president’s actions constituted anti-American activity.
By Adam Goldman, Michael S. Schmidt and Nicholas Fandos
Jan. 11, 2019

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/p ... e=Homepage

Good lord Laity, this is the mother-lode! Where are your frantic social media posts and crafty analyses on this truly hostile power infiltration? Will everything Donald did be declared null and void too? If Obama was void, and Donald is void, Robert, who is the president? Bush 43? How does that work exactly?

Hurry up, this is serious! Those others are just potential candidates, this guy is in OFFICE! Tem·pus Fu·git, Laity! :smoking:

PS: Outstanding overview Atticus Finch, thank you very much, I bookmarked the post and wish it could be highlighted.

Avatar Photo: Replaced by young Roger Stone because "Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, who published "attempted murder charges against ... Fogbow" is a useless putz.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 am

A thread in which some random poked Laity, so of course he baned her.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Laity's POS "book" still has only a single 1-star review on Amazon. :rotflmao:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Bobby's showing his great Constitution expertness again, not to mention, his thourough knowledge of US history.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:39 am

Not dead yet/it's only a scratch!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm

It's amazing how those who come across as the most arrogant pontificators and general know-it-alls are the most ignorant about the Constitution, our history, and the legal system (Laity, Karl, Gavin, etc.). I guess knowing you're right about everything prevents that annoying self-examination thing people do. You don't have to examine why you lost again, you can just say the court, the defendants, everybody else, are just freedom hating idiots.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

Hey Bob - the answer to your question is NO.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:49 am

Fox News would have been long gone if that were true Robby.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:49 am
Fox News would have been long gone if that were true Robby.
Obama wasn't actually President, so that doesn't count.
:sarcasm:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am
Hey Bob - the answer to your question is NO.
:lol: Looks like Laity got his. Just me or has he been suspended? If a birther tree falls in the forest...

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

Avatar Photo: Replaced by young Roger Stone because "Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, who published "attempted murder charges against ... Fogbow" is a useless putz.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

I can see this recent tweet:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Hmm, wow I see them in Chrome but in Firefox it says suspended. I have high security on FF, No Script, Adblock, etc. Now I see it, HE says Obama was never President. I say he's full of swiss cheese. Are we both right? :P

Thanks Bob. This is what I see on FF, in a way I like it better :lol:

Suspended.JPG

And as Bob said, NO. The FCC doesn't regulate cable channels, just over the air. Would someone please tell Laity so he doesn't waste his valuable time on this? I mean, it's fairly new info, this story is from 2004.
The FCC's regulatory powers extend only to over-the-air broadcasters, who transmit their programs via the publicly owned spectrum. ... So, cable channels needn't strike a bargain with the FCC in order to operate.
Feb 12, 2004
Can the FCC crack down on cable?
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/200 ... cable.html
I would have told him but just saw I'm blocked (on FF, of course when you aren't logged in you can see everything so what does Laity think he's doing? :lol: ) Maybe that's why I saw suspended but that's not the same as blocked, wth haha.
Laity Block.JPG
An Eagle with a Flag Tattoo on its face. Now that's a Nationalist! Or a little bitch loser who's not a patriot at all and hides behind blocks and tiny little blogs to spread hate and misinformation. :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:41 pm

OMG thought I was done with him tonight but this, this, this tweet is possibly the funniest birfer projection ever. Foggy and Realist, did you put him up to this? It's gotta be for our entertainment.

Laity Pig.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:32 am

Unfortunately I can still see his tweets too. I know something something about FCC rules (only 35 years or so in a related business so not as smart as Bob I suppose). I can report unequivocally that he is wrong.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:45 am

Well, being wrong is his oeuvre after all.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Grievance Grievance Grievance!
Attack Attack Attack!
Deflect Deflect Deflect!

What a sad and nasty little world Robert Laity lives in. And when he's gone, nobody will care.

Laity Pathetic.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Whatever, "counselor." :roll:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Racists gotta be racist. :(

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:55 pm
Racists gotta be racist.
:fingerwag: :

Some jerk* would call Laity a racist, if not for Brave Sir Robbie's bane.

* :-

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm

I guess she shares Andrew Cuomo's view that "America was never Great". What warped miscreants leftists are. I'm going to order one of those MAGA hats. Then I challenge anyone to refer to ME as a "racist". I have represented hundreds of people of many and diverse races for 47yrs
:roll:

Waiting to Laity to compare himself to Martin Luther King, if he hasn't already done so.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 pm

Michael J wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm
I guess she shares Andrew Cuomo's view that "America was never Great". What warped miscreants leftists are. I'm going to order one of those MAGA hats. Then I challenge anyone to refer to ME as a "racist". I have represented hundreds of people of many and diverse races for 47yrs

Waiting to Laity to compare himself to Martin Luther King, if he hasn't already done so.
Or to Gandhi.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 pm
Michael J wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Or to Gandhi.
Hasn't he already done that, or am I misremembering someother whatever he is, other than fool?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”