Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Orlylicious

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Glad to see Laity still posting, looks like he's still a few steps away from the Dead Birthers topic 8-)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 pm
Glad to see Laity still posting, looks like he's still a few steps away from the Dead Birthers topic 8-)
Of course, brain death is not the appropriate criterion for birthers.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 am

bob wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 pm
P&E [url=https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/09/12 ... cent-obama
Robert Laity wrote:Obama was formally placed under “Citizen’s Arrest”” by me in 2012.
:think: Idle curiosity: is an "arrest" even possible by serving papers? I understand "arrest" to mean physically stopping someone from leaving. A citizen's arrest is simply an arrest performed (legitimately or otherwise) by a non-LE citizen. Or, indeed, a non-LE non-citizen, I guess.

I assume Laity is not claiming in the alternative that he arrested a citizen! Why, that might be a "natural born citizen's arrest"! :-D

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 am

You have to have a brain in order to achieve brain death, that leaves most if not all of the bifers and birferdom In general out.

Laity doesn't know any more about "citizen's arrest" than he does about "natural born citizen" status.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 am

Off Topic
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 am
You have to have a brain in order to achieve brain death, that leaves most if not all of the birders and birferdom In general out.
What do you have against birders? :)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:40 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 am
bob wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 pm
P&E [url=https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/09/12 ... cent-obama
Robert Laity wrote:Obama was formally placed under “Citizen’s Arrest”” by me in 2012.
:think: Idle curiosity: is an "arrest" even possible by serving papers? I understand "arrest" to mean physically stopping someone from leaving. A citizen's arrest is simply an arrest performed (legitimately or otherwise) by a non-LE citizen. Or, indeed, a non-LE non-citizen, I guess.

I assume Laity is not claiming in the alternative that he arrested a citizen! Why, that might be a "natural born citizen's arrest"! :-D
Sounds to me like a "citizens foreclosure" like Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf performed on the government way back in 2012.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Laity's "book" so far has four one-star reviews ... and one five-star review:
Laity wrote:What State Courts and lower federal courts have said about Obama's eligibility is not controlling. The founders understood that a "Natural born citizen" and a "Citizen" are not terms that are tantamount. One can be a Senator as a "Citizen" but a non NBC cannot be President or VP. It is SCOTUS rulings that control.
Yes: Laity's "book" is a masterpiece, if he does say so himself!

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Laity's statement is as incoherent as ever, and ever so wrong.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Laity must expect to make a fortune from that publication. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Does Barnes and noble allow one to report reviews when they're written by the author?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 pm
Does Barnes and noble allow one to report reviews when they're written by the author?
I don't see any place to report a review.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 pm

On Chrome, saw it below the review and reported it :P

Laity Review.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:24 pm

There's a fake law "school" in Florida that wants its "degree" back.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Yeah, even for Laity that is really way far out there.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:31 pm

maybe he consulted orly

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Poor Laity. All those tweets and just looked, not a single like for any of them all day.

His review was taken down :dance:
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 pm
On Chrome, saw it below the review and reported it :P

Laity Review.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Objection!: There's no indication that DJTJ can read.

(It is doubly funny because Laity's nebulous title could be read as to be referring to the current administration.)

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Laity now thinks DJTJ has his "book": P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Donald Trump, Jr is in possession of a copy of my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”. I am certain that he will show it to his father. We MUST, as a moral imperative, press the issue with President Trump, who IS a “Natural-Born Citizen”. The U.S. must NOT allow foreign influences to corrupt our Presidency.
:yankyank:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Junior is "in possession" because Laity mailed it to him? Imagine all the things we could claim if that was true. If I mailed him a copy of "Rules For Radicals", could I say he's "in possession" of it? Thanks for the laugh today Laity. :lol:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 pm
Laity now thinks DJTJ has his "book": P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Donald Trump, Jr is in possession of a copy of my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”. I am certain that he will show it to his father. We MUST, as a moral imperative, press the issue with President Trump, who IS a “Natural-Born Citizen”. The U.S. must NOT allow foreign influences to corrupt our Presidency.
:yankyank:
US, USSR, what's the difference? :o

Laity's squeaking about "foreign influences" might carry a little weight (a grain or two, no more) if he and his ilk expressed the smallest concern about Russian interference in US elections. But no, this shows their only motivation to be pure, deep-rooted racism.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Question, is Jr any more literate than Da? If something was mailed to Da, the likelihood of Da actually reading something, at even as low a page count as Laity's magnum opus would be best put at nil, and I can't imagine Donny's attention span is any better.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Laity (in 2017) wrote:Technically Hawaii has never been a legally annexed State nor has it ever been an incorporated territory of the United States. In November, 1993 Bill Clinton, as POTUS, signed PL-103-150 apologizing to the Nation of Hawaii for the illegal annexation of Hawaii BY the United States of America. Under provision of the British Nationality Act of 1948, by virtue of the fact that Barack Obama,Sr. was a British subject when Jr. was born in Hawaii, Junior was born a British Subject.
P&E comments:
Gary M Wilmott wrote:[T]hat’s ASSUMING Obama was born in Hawaii. I believe it was Mike Zullo who has stated previously that there is no verifiable evidence that Obama was even in the state of Hawaii before the age of five. I still lean toward a Kenyan birth but the fact of the matter is I and most others just don’t know!
Laity wrote:Do you want another ZINGER? Hawaii was unconstitutionally annexed by the U.S. government and is NOT legally a State. Both President Grover Cleveland and William Clinton acknowledged this historical fact. Clinton actually APOLOGIZED for the U.S. invasion and illegal annexation of the Sovereign Kingdom of Hawaii. There is still an embassy of the Kingdom of Hawaii to this day in Germantown, New York. See: “The Apology Resolution” (Public Law-103-150 [107 Stat. 1510].
It has been ten years, boys. :yawn:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:15 pm

If we started deciding that illegal invasions and annexations disqualify the later states, that means that poor Laity was not born in the US and is not an NBC. He is not improving with age.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:09 pm

P&E comments:
[some jerk* in 2017] wrote:I’m not sure why Cody Judy does not respect the rulings of state judges generally or the state judge specifically who heard his case. Regardless, in addition the judges that he specified, Judge Gibney, a federal judge in Virginia, dismissed an eligibility challenge, and wrote that it is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural-born citizens. And the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit affirmed that ruling.

Cody Judy is correct that no one disagrees that those born in the [United States] to two citizen parents is a natural-born citizen. The judges who have considered the eligibility issue, however, all ruled that natural-born citizenship is not limited to only that category; all those born in the United States (regardless of the parents’ citizenship) are natural-born citizens.
Laity [nearly a year later] wrote:ALL Citizens are NOT “Natural-Born Citizens” but ALL NBCs are “Citizens”. If the founders believed that any “Tom,Dick and Harry” born on U.S. soil were NBCs then, pray tell, WHY did they use the terms of art “Citizen” AND “Natural-Born Citizen” to differentiate who could be a Senator or Congressman and who could be President and VP? ALL the Judges who ruled that an NBC is other than “one born IN the U.S. to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves” have ignored no less then (4) SCOTUS rulings and have violated their judicial oaths.
Because nothing says "winning" like patrolling the comments section of a long-forgotten P&E article (authored by Judy, even).

* :-

realist

Post by realist » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Laity [nearly a year later] wrote:
ALL Citizens are NOT “Natural-Born Citizens” but ALL NBCs are “Citizens”. If the founders believed that any “Tom,Dick and Harry” born on U.S. soil were NBCs then, pray tell, WHY did they use the terms of art “Citizen” AND “Natural-Born Citizen” to differentiate who could be a Senator or Congressman and who could be President and VP? ALL the Judges who ruled that an NBC is other than “one born IN the U.S. to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves” have ignored no less then (4) SCOTUS rulings and have violated their judicial oaths Laity in favor of real law, the Constitution, and history.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”