Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass has sad news about ATW.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (61.25 KiB) Viewed 5301 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

Post by Frater I*I »

Here's a link to my Dropbox folder containing numerous court docs from the Punk A-- General, including transcripts from he 3 Florida trials.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ujf8mqthtr3 ... -pcJa?dl=0
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Some audios of Mr. "I don't practice the law, I perfect the law" defending himself from extradition in Hawaii

{part 1]

[part 2]

[part 3]

[part 4]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Williams has been returned to the loving care of the FL DoC until 28JUN31, then the clock starts on his 20 years of Fed time... :rotflmao:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearc ... eSearch=AI

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Williams gets his con on again with his favorite mark...

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm Williams has been returned to the loving care of the FL DoC until 28JUN31, then the clock starts on his 20 years of Fed time... :rotflmao:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearc ... eSearch=AI
Seeing this post makes me sad. It makes me realize how bereft of entertainment we will be from everyone's favorite pretend private attorney general for the rest of his life (and probably the rest of ours, too). This forum was so much more fun when he was out in the real world getting in trouble. And his trial was a special time as well... I've thought of writing an e-mail to the longsuffering Lars Isaacson, his standby counsel, asking him how he managed to avoid strangling his client.

But now, this particular topic will be reduced to someone occasionally remembering the glory days of ATW and posting every year or so a one-liner (with optional screen shot) that, yup, ATW is still in jail. Maybe to liven it up, they'll do the math and note how many years/months/days are left until ATW gets transferred to federal custody. Yeah, I've got the math chops to be that guy, but the hollow, empty feeling will probably prevent me from doing that.

Incidentally, if anyone ever wants to make a biopic of Anthony Troy Williams' life, I vote for Damon Wayans to play him.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:29 pm
Seeing this post makes me sad. It makes me realize how bereft of entertainment we will be from everyone's favorite pretend private attorney general for the rest of his life (and probably the rest of ours, too). This forum was so much more fun when he was out in the real world getting in trouble. And his trial was a special time as well... I've thought of writing an e-mail to the longsuffering Lars Isaacson, his standby counsel, asking him how he managed to avoid strangling his client.

But now, this particular topic will be reduced to someone occasionally remembering the glory days of ATW and posting every year or so a one-liner (with optional screen shot) that, yup, ATW is still in jail. Maybe to liven it up, they'll do the math and note how many years/months/days are left until ATW gets transferred to federal custody. Yeah, I've got the math chops to be that guy, but the hollow, empty feeling will probably prevent me from doing that.

Incidentally, if anyone ever wants to make a biopic of Anthony Troy Williams' life, I vote for Damon Wayans to play him.
Yes, but we can take solace from the fact that he will no longer be victimizing gullible people.

OTOH, there will always be someone like ATW to work to separate the desperate and gullible from their money.

We probably won't lack for entertainment.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:29 pm :snippity:

Well, seeing as the Punk A-- General never learns from his mistakes, there's a good chance he'll continue his fraudster ways and we'll get another trial, complete with phone calls to LoneDummy to fuel his antigov rage.

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Lots of stupidity in the Pretend Private Attorney's latest email to Rudy Dumbass. My commentary in red
Date: 4/14/2021 12:40:12 PM
To: Rudy Davis
Attachments:
Shalom brother Rudy,
Today they administered the COVID-19 fake vaccine to the inmates who elected to get the shot. I of course refused and tried to educate the other inmates about risks in taking that fake vaccine. They wouldn't listen and elected to take it anyway. I told them don't be surprised in a few years that there is a lawyer on TV with a commercial stating,"If you took the COVID-19 vaccine and now have lost your sight, hearing, developed altzheimers, cancer, sterilized where you can't have children, please call this 800 number you may be entitled to compensation for your pain."
Some guys just laughed but i told them it's no laughing matter when reality sets in. Other inmates are laughing at him cuz he is an idiot.
The last few days the phones have not been working so we can't call anyone. I emailed my family and told them to call Tallahassee headquarters DOC and complain and maybe they will get the phones back working.
They have started rejected some of my emails that have legal material or content in them. I had a paralegal look up my Florida case on PACER and my case does not exist. I guess PACER isn't the best place to look up State cases.He sent me a screen shot to show me then tried to send another email to show that all variations of my name does not exist as a court case and they denied the email and refused to forward it.
I'm in the process of filing a Writ of Habeas Corpus to be released from custody with the case against me having magically disappeared from the record. You haven't disappeared you dumbass - your friend doesn't know how to look shit up.They also told me that i still haven't shown up on the DOC website as an inmate. I looked and it is very easy to find him on the FL DOC website.They are doing so much shady to try and hide what they did to me but I have documented proof even if they erase the record on their end. Take care my brother and just know that I'm stronger than ever.
Yours in Yahshua,
Brother Anthony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and blessings brother Anthony,
Your commitment and obedience to our Father in heaven is a testimony for those who do not compromise. May the Father continue to protect and bless you as the devils continue to lie and attack you. Youtube and other social media platforms are censoring anyone including myself for trying to talk people out of taking the vaccine. They call it medical misinformation but we both know that this whole thing is a deception of the people to kill and control us. Thank GOD ALMIGHTY that you are standing strong. I have friends who I thought would never compromise and yet they are taking the vaccine. It is insanity but our Father is showing the hearts of men and who will compromise with the world rather than standing strong on God's perfect Word. From the lowest to the highest and even the priests, they are given to covetousness and deal falsely.
Psalm 25:19-21 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Jeremiah 6:10-15 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it. Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days. And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord. For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord.
All glory to Jesus the Christ,
Rudy
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy once more speaks to the Punk A-- General...this time the reply is even dumber than usual...

There's a good reason that "State of Florida v Anthony Williams" isn't showing up on a PACER search, simply because the state of Florida doesn't prosecute people in federal court.

But I gotta say SovCits are the stupid that keep on giving...

Entertainment that is...

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:59 pm LoneDummy once more speaks to the Punk A-- General...this time the reply is even dumber than usual...

There's a good reason that "State of Florida v Anthony Williams" isn't showing up on a PACER search, simply because the state of Florida doesn't prosecute people in federal court.

But I gotta say SovCits are the stupid that keep on giving...

Entertainment that is...
The irony is that one of the best states for online court records is, wait for it, Florida. If I remember Paul Lentz's comments many years ago during the Terry Trussell trial, Florida passed a law some years ago forcing their counties to make court cases available online, with documents (minus ones in process or sealed, of course).
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Karl's ex, Rachel, the Gassy Burro, posted this on her Facebook page:

Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
>:•|
Solitary confinement? For he said she said?
🤔 How could he obtain a cell phone on guard watch then? Should the guards be prosecuted in this instance?!
I call this 👉 BULLSHIT!
File suit against the warden then!

Rudy Davis
This just in from a friend of Anthony Troy Williams...
Aloha Rudy and Erin,
I received a snail mail from Anthony yesterday and asked me to inform you both that he has been confined in the SHU since 5/14! No wonder I have not heard from him! He stated that he was accused of possessing a personal cell phone, found in his locker, which was a LIE! He stated that he asked to see the surveillance camera which would show the truth. When the cameras were reviewed, “the officers then changed their statements and said the phone was discovered in the officer’s station outside the view of the cameras.”
Anthony stated that the officers are in retaliation against him bec he has been ‘documenting’ all the threats he’s been subjected to by filing grievances to the warden and are now thinking of transferring him to another facility bec these officers does not want Anthony filing further grievances on how he is being treated…
Anthony had disciplinary hearing held on May 21, he was found ‘guilty’ and sentenced to 60 days in solitary confinement…til July 12th!
He said to inform you that you could still email him. The officers print out the emails he receives, then give it to him, he can not response via email, but able to received and mail out snail mails. I’m finalizing the copies of his Habeas Corpus and the Motion he wrote in response to his Florida case, which I will be mailing out tomorrow via certified mail. Anthony asked me to send you copies of these court docs to add in to his website. I will be mailing all these docs to you as well. A million Thank you for your continued support for Anthony. He said to let you both know that he is very appreciative of everything you’re doing for him.
Respectfully yours,
Rosy
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I just saw this on Rudy's page. I don't check it much but of course you are on it. Anthony is so so persecuted.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Anthony gets a new apartment...

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anthony wrote a stupid letter to Rudy Dumbass from his new address. Rudy reads it out loud. Anthony is in solitary but likes that. He is spending his time complaining about shit. Whatever.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

He loves solitary sooooooooo much that he keeps filing grievances to get them to let him out of it... :confuzzled: :bored:

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ATW reports that Henry Malinay died from COVID. IDK if true but ATW is NOT sad about that. Also ATW does not like being around pot smokers.
Date: 8/19/2021 3:37:00 PM
Attachments:
Shalom brother Rudy,
I don't know if you were notified or not but that lying charlatan Henry Malinay that lied at my trial contracted COVID and died 3 days ago which was 4 days before he was suppose to begin his prison sentence. Yahweh said liars would not tarry in his sight. I was hoping that he would have had a chance to redeem himself and ask for forgiveness for all the people he hurt and scammed but its too late now. It does not make me happy that he died because if he died in his sins that is one more soul that Lucifer has tricked and won. I hope that this is a wake up call for Anabel and the others that lied and scammed people to repent and get their heart right because you don't know when your number is called and you have to stand before the judgment seat of Yahshua.
In other news, they still continue to subject me to these dope smokers when I have put in several requests to be moved out of this dorm to a dorm where there is no dope smoking or a dorm where I have my own cell and don't have to be subjected to this poison. I even told them that i would be willing to go to confinement as long as I have my tablet to email my family and friends and be allowed to use the phone daily to call also. They have not answered any of my requests. The inmate that sleeps on the bunk next to me was so doped up that he started regurgitating his food all over his bed and the floor, yet the officers did nothing about it. They are more concerned with making sure you have your shirt tucked in than they are about guys having knives and smoking dope.
I have written to the warden about this to no avail. I have had others contact Tallahassee and I'm waiting for a response. I have a few men that have shown interest in knowing about Yahshua but it is hard to really have a decent study in this dorm when their is dope all in the air and chaos all around. I'm trusting that Yahshua will have me transferred to another dorm or another facility.
Ms. Barb has truly been a blessing and an angel from heaven. Take care my brother and keep up the good fight.
Yours in Yahshua,
Brother Anthony
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:54 pm ATW reports that Henry Malinay died from COVID. IDK if true but ATW is NOT sad about that. Also ATW does not like being around pot smokers.
Attachments:
Shalom brother Rudy,
I don't know if you were notified or not but that lying charlatan Henry Malinay that lied at my trial contracted COVID and died 3 days ago which was 4 days before he was suppose to begin his prison sentence. Yahweh said liars would not tarry in his sight. I was hoping that he would have had a chance to redeem himself and ask for forgiveness for all the people he hurt and scammed but its too late now. It does not make me happy that he died because if he died in his sins that is one more soul that Lucifer has tricked and won. I hope that this is a wake up call for Anabel and the others that lied and scammed people to repent and get their heart right because you don't know when your number is called and you have to stand before the judgment seat of Yahshua.
In other news, they still continue to subject me to these dope smokers when I have put in several requests to be moved out of this dorm to a dorm where there is no dope smoking or a dorm where I have my own cell and don't have to be subjected to this poison. I even told them that i would be willing to go to confinement as long as I have my tablet to email my family and friends and be allowed to use the phone daily to call also. They have not answered any of my requests. The inmate that sleeps on the bunk next to me was so doped up that he started regurgitating his food all over his bed and the floor, yet the officers did nothing about it. They are more concerned with making sure you have your shirt tucked in than they are about guys having knives and smoking dope.
I have written to the warden about this to no avail. I have had others contact Tallahassee and I'm waiting for a response. I have a few men that have shown interest in knowing about Yahshua but it is hard to really have a decent study in this dorm when their is dope all in the air and chaos all around. I'm trusting that Yahshua will have me transferred to another dorm or another facility.
Ms. Barb has truly been a blessing and an angel from heaven. Take care my brother and keep up the good fight.
Yours in Yahshua,
Brother Anthony
No worries Brother Anthony, you will have many years to rectify your situation and attempt to get all those dope smokers right with the lawd. Many, many years.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Huh, It's almost like jail is supposed to be unpleasent, or somethin.
Hic sunt dracones
johnpcapitalist

scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:54 pm ATW reports that Henry Malinay died from COVID. IDK if true but ATW is NOT sad about that. Also ATW does not like being around pot smokers.
Attachments:
Shalom brother Rudy,
While moralizing to others about how they need to repent, it's funny how everyone's favorite punk ass pretend attorney general doesn't seem to realize that his present circumstances may be God's guidance for him to repent and to ask for forgiveness from all the people whose lives he ruined. Funny how that works.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy sends the Punk A-- General stuff, he intends to respond...

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The feds say Williams “fraudulently obtained” more than $230,000 from 112 victims, filing bogus documents “without providing any legitimate services.”
112 victims is a bit higher than "no victim."

The article (from last December) shows his basic concept. No matter what others say, I am 100% correct and they are just lying because they know the truth.
https://wsvn.com/news/investigations/se ... on-scheme/
Williams had the ID, a badge, and handcuffs when he was arrested after flying into Fort Lauderdale in November 2015.

We were at the airport when Williams was cuffed, charged with practicing law without a license in a Broward foreclosure case.

Carmel Cafiero: “Do you think that this is an indication that maybe you don’t understand the law as well as you think you do?”

Anthony Williams: “You know I know, and you’re just as dishonest as they are.”
As to Rudy and scripture, he is rather clueless. He likes to quote things to agree with him, and even when he has a partial point (about how to treat the incarcerated) he completely misses the larger context. Loving the prisoner is not about insisting that they all go free because they did not do wrong. I wonder if he is as pastoral to those who have accepted their guilt. He seems to only be concerned with those who see themselves as "political prisoners."

For him, it is not about the prisoner but his anger at all things government. The prisoners are just a tool for his own screaming.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I know Anthony Williams is an unpleasant person and most definitely a criminal, but the 35 years sentence seems wholly excessive to me, and inhumane.

Especially when compared with the teeny tiny sentences that many insurrectionists received or will receive, and the complete absence of punishment for some white murderers of black people.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

FWIW, the 35 is not for one crime, in one place at one time (or even in one state). He received 15 years from Florida for Grand theft (0 to 100K) and a couple of counts of filing false documents. He received 20 years from the federal court in Hawaii for all his frauding there. His problem is that he kept criming in multiple jurisdictions and each wanted a piece of the action.

I do find it odd how much some of the SovCit stuff ends up larger than violent crimes. That said, I could have said, don't go playing SovCit and fake PAG in Florida. That state has no sense of humor on that.
johnpcapitalist

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 pm I know Anthony Williams is an unpleasant person and most definitely a criminal, but the 35 years sentence seems wholly excessive to me, and inhumane.

Especially when compared with the teeny tiny sentences that many insurrectionists received or will receive, and the complete absence of punishment for some white murderers of black people.
I'm not going to pretend that I have the definitive answer of what the right sentence for Anthony Williams is, or for anyone else. Yes, I'm also disappointed at the small sentences thus far for the seditionists.

But it's important to remember that the damage the pretend private attorney general did was infinitely greater than stealing $230,000. Many of the 112 victims lost their houses because he obfuscated the fact that he was taking the money earmarked for mortgage payments and changing the address for statements to the P.O. box that his mother monitored, so they wouldn't learn about being in foreclosure until it was too late.

To put a bunch of people out on the street after causing them to lose what was probably their principal retirement asset is unconscionable. There are 112 people who are potentially now unsure where their next meal is coming from and whether they'll have a roof over their head for the rest of their lives.

And since ATW continued to run this scam elsewhere after he had already been convicted of doing this elsewhere means he's not going to let a little jail time come between him and the scam he's obsessed with. He should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail because he'll probably start up again with the same fraud the day after he's released, otherwise.

Return to “Other weirdos”