Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Luke »

Check out @seditionhunters, they helped the FBI find this criminal.

Another one from TN:

TIMBROOK, Michael
04/20/2021 10:30 AM EDT

Case number: 1:21-mj-383
Name: TIMBROOK, Michael
Charges:
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted BUilding or Grounds Without Lawful Authority

Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds

Associated Documents:
Location of arrest: TENNESSEE
Case status:
Timbrook was arrested in the Middle District of Tennessee on April 20, 2021.

Entry Last Updated: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:30:46 -0400

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defenda ... ok-michael
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 pm
When I first glanced at that picture, I thought "whoooooooaaaaaaaaa."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Are they sure it was the face and not the hat what caught him? :mrgreen:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FBI cites help from the crowdsourcing citizen sleuth
@SeditionHunters
to identify this masked rioter as Jason Owens the father of the other man, Grady Owens, who is on camera attacking an MPD officer with a skateboard.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

There were a bunch of DOJ updates today, they send an email. Free email signup link in a previous post.

Didn't have time to look at all of them but this one is interesting, it shows how they track info through phones & carriers:

GROSECLOSE, Jeremy
04/21/2021 04:39 PM EDT

Case number: 1:21-cr-311
Name: GROSECLOSE, Jeremy
Charges:
Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder; Obstruction of Justice/Congress; Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds

Associated Documents: Associated document, Associated document
Location of arrest: Virginia, Western District
Case status:
Arrested on 02/25/2021 in Western District of Virginia

Entry Last Updated: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:39:02 -0400

https://www.justice.gov/file/1378656/download

GC.JPG
GC.JPG (175.51 KiB) Viewed 3755 times

GC2.JPG
GC2.JPG (188.43 KiB) Viewed 3755 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

That guy lives about 2.5 hours southwest of here, between Roanoke and Christiansburg.

Parenthetically, my husband and I went out to dinner this evening for the first time in eons. The couple at the table next to us was talking very loudly with the people next to them, going on about how the election was stolen, he-who-shall-not-be-named will be back in four years, yada, yada, yada. It was nauseating. I knew when we moved to Maybelot we’d be surrounded by RWNJs, but still... it’s hard when you just want a pleasant meal and some asshole ruins it.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ugh, that's the worst, Maybenaut. Incredible how deluded they are. And then the RW politicians whine that folks don't believe the election results. A vicious stupid circle.

Just saw there's a DOJ chart at https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol ... &sort=desc tried to sort it by date so you can see the new ones. Six new ones today.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:40 pm That guy lives about 2.5 hours southwest of here, between Roanoke and Christiansburg.

Parenthetically, my husband and I went out to dinner this evening for the first time in eons. The couple at the table next to us was talking very loudly with the people next to them, going on about how the election was stolen, he-who-shall-not-be-named will be back in four years, yada, yada, yada. It was nauseating. I knew when we moved to Maybelot we’d be surrounded by RWNJs, but still... it’s hard when you just want a pleasant meal and some asshole ruins it.
And it’s how many months later?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Lofgren: Capitol Police official being investigated for directions to pursue only 'anti-Trump' protesters Jan. 6
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/2 ... ors-484048
An investigation found an official's radio transmission to "all outside units' attention" that they should not be "looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd," according to Lofgren. A Capitol Police official denies her account.
A Capitol Police official radioed units outside of the building on the morning of Jan. 6 and told them only to scout for anti-Trump troublemakers — not pro-Trump protesters, according to Rep. Zoe Lofgren, who described what she said were details of an internal investigation conducted in the aftermath of the mob attack.

Lofgren (D-Calif.) revealed the finding while she questioned Capitol Police Inspector General Michael Bolton, who appeared before the House Administration Committee Wednesday to testify about security failures that precipitated the Jan. 6 attack. Lofgren, who chairs the panel, described the findings as she asked him whether he had read the internal investigation reports.

Lofgren said the department's Office of Professional Responsibility was reviewing information that a radio transmission to "all outside units' attention" that they should not be "looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd," according to Lofgren. She added they were "only looking for any anti-Trump."

Bolton said he had yet to review the reports of internal investigations into the conduct of about three dozen officers on Jan. 6, many of which are ongoing in the department's Office of Professional Responsibility, or OPR. :snippity:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:56 am
► Show Spoiler
Why? Just curious. Some think he may be the bomb guy. I’m not so sure.
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

Maybenaut wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:40 pm That guy lives about 2.5 hours southwest of here, between Roanoke and Christiansburg.

They are everywhere, sadly.
Their fantasy universe will continue to cause them despair.
I took a photo today as I drove my wife to her 2nd Moderna shot.
It was a highway sign.

“Has anybody tried unplugging the United States and replugging it in?”

Klutz that I am, I can’t post the image but the message seems apposite.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:07 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:56 am
► Show Spoiler
Why? Just curious. Some think he may be the bomb guy. I’m not so sure.
I thought he looked like this guy.

► Show Spoiler

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Bless his heart. Prison is going to suck for that guy.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:05 am Bless his heart. Prison is going to suck for that guy.
And its going to continue to suck for a long time.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I hate to joke about stuff like this, but he really does have those wifey features. Poor bastard.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Robert Chapman” of Carmel, New York was texting with his potential date on Bumble as he stormed the Capitol.

He said: “I did storm the Capitol and made it all the way to Statuary Hall”.

She said: "We are not a match" and turned him in.

A political operative whose organization sent out robocalls urging Trump supporters to march to the Capitol before the deadly Jan. 6 attack was just chosen to lead the Republican Attorneys General Association.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/north ... t/2613058/

:snippity:
The Middletons were both wearing Trump beanie caps, according to the complaint.

They both continued to grapple with and strike the two officers as various flags were “jabbed toward the officers’ faces,” the complaint said.

According to the FBI, Mark Middleton posted a message on his Facebook page.

“We are on the front lines. We helped push down the barriers,” he wrote, according to the criminal complaint. “Jalise and I got pepper-sprayed, clubbed, and tear-gassed. We had to retreat, but more patriots pushed forward, and they’re taking back our house … No more fooling around! … Make America great again!”

The FBI said Jalise Middleton also posted comments on her Facebook page.

“We fought the cops to get in the Capital (sic) and got pepper-sprayed and beat but by gosh the patriots got in!” she wrote, according to the complaint.
:snippity:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Employee of defense contractor faces charges in Capitol riot
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-sieg ... 754d2318fa
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A Santa Fe man who works for a defense contractor faces criminal charges for his acknowledged presence inside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.

Authorities say Matthew Martin, who holds a security clearance, told the FBI in an interview that he had gone to Washington after reading then-President Donald Trump’s tweets about election fraud claims and acknowledged he was inside the Capitol building during the attack.

The FBI said Martin claimed Capitol guards opened the doors for people to walk into the Capitol rotunda and he later realized that the events at the Capitol were worse than he initially thought. The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington didn’t immediately respond to a request Friday for the name of Martin’s employer.

Martin’s attorney, Dan Cron, said his client isn’t affiliated with any extremist groups and didn’t commit any violence or vandalism or carry a weapon while inside the Capitol.

Martin was inside the building for less than 10 minutes, didn’t do anything to rile up others and exited after he saw police forming a line to force people out,” Cron said.

“The purpose of his trip was to exercise his First Amendment right to freedom of expression peacefully,” Cron said.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

"who holds a security clearance"

That phrase is about to be in the past tense.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
NEW arrest in US Capitol riot. Kevin Galetto of California is accused of assaulting police & fighting for riot shields...then shouting into crowd for "More people!"

Feds posted his image on wanted posted then staked out garage sale he was holding in March to confirm it was him!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Did they arrest him at the garage sale, because that would have been awesome!

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Capitol insurrectionist posts photos on social media bragging they'd broken into the "White House."

It will come as no surprise, he's a Floriduh Man.

The family member who received the messages contacted authorities.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/br ... story.html

(updated link to Orlando Sentinel.)

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:24 am Did they arrest him at the garage sale, because that would have been awesome!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

"How much for these handcuffs?"

"I'm not selling any handcuffs."

"That's okay, we brought our own. You have the right to remain silent . . ."
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Part of me is like :rotflmao: and part of me is like :roll:

Why rolling my eyes? Because now I have something else I have to warn my clients not to do: have garage sales.

Thanks FBI! :lol:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”