Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

noblepa

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by noblepa »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:44 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:37 pm Doesn't frank speech include cussing?
:yeahthat:

These are people who think words have magical powers, though, so you can understand why they would think that cursing and blasphemy should be verboten. I mean, clearly the first person who says "Jesus fucking Christ, this fucking website doesn't fucking work fuck fuckity fuck piece of shit fuck!" is going to open a gaping maw in the Earth from which Baal or whoever will emerge to feast upon the souls of the living. Right?
My MIL was a member of a fundamentalist evangelical church. She would not say the name "Satan", because that would be glorifying him.

I never got that. I always wanted to ask her if I said "Jesus is s big poopy-head", would that be glorifying him?

Context is everything.

"Bitch" is not a swear word, if it is applied to a female dog. It is, if it is used about a female human.

"Damn" is not a swear word, if it is used to refer to something that provides evidence of wrongdoing. "Matt Gaetz' Venmo transfers are very damning evidence that he paid for sex", is not swearing. "Damn it, I hit my thumb with a hammer" is swearing.

My MIL never said as much, but she acted as if saying "Praise the Lord" a lot, covered a multitude of sins. That's why she could overlook Jim Bakker's financial fraud, and Jimmy Swaggert's marital infidelity. They both shouted "Praise the Lord", with almost every sentence.

So, yeah. She believed in magic words.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Millions and millions in security: There's a Cloudflare DDOS page. :lol:

Mike Lindell, [19.04.21 09:18]
FrankSpeech.com is having a massive attack against it currently. We are working to get it up ASAP! Thank you for your patience.

Mike Lindell, [19.04.21 10:05]
We are live on FrankSpeech.com! Signup for the platform has been delayed due to the attacks. Watch the livestream for updates!

No text messages. Tried on Edge & Chrome and even the media isn't working:

Frank Day 1.JPG
Frank Day 1.JPG (11.96 KiB) Viewed 7266 times

On Safari on iPhone, there's broadcast. Mike is saying "it's the biggest attack in history". Some guy with an unknown number said he was WSJ and called in and apparently wasn't and got crazy.
Mike Lindell's Platform Frank Fails to Launch Again, 'Massive Attack' Blamed
BY JASON MURDOCK ON 4/19/21 AT 11:00 AM EDT

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's new social media platform failed to launch for the second time in a week, with users unable to sign up on Monday.

On Friday last week, followers of the Donald Trump-supporting businessman were left confused and frustrated after a teased "VIP access" failed to take place. Lindell assured fans that they would be able to join up when the website launched on April 19.

But the Monday rollout quickly turned into a mess, with the platform constantly crashing and users unable to create accounts or access the homepage. On social media, Lindell suggested without evidence that the website was being hit with a cyberattack.

He wrote on his Telegram page: "FrankSpeech.com is having a massive attack against it currently. We are working to get it up ASAP! Thank you for your patience."
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-f ... ch-1584656
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am "Damn" is not a swear word, if it is used to refer to something that provides evidence of wrongdoing. "Matt Gaetz' Venmo transfers are very damning evidence that he paid for sex", is not swearing. "Damn it, I hit my thumb with a hammer" is swearing.

My MIL never said as much, but she acted as if saying "Praise the Lord" a lot, covered a multitude of sins. That's why she could overlook Jim Bakker's financial fraud, and Jimmy Swaggert's marital infidelity. They both shouted "Praise the Lord", with almost every sentence.
And the irony, saying "God Damn" is not really taking the Lord's name in vain (especially if uttered by a non-believer). However, Bakker and Swaggert shouting Praise the Lord every sentence is most definitely taking the Lord's name in vain.

Gallups is also quite good at taking the Lord's name in vain (and blasphemy).
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mike Lindell, [19.04.21 09:18]
FrankSpeech.com is having a massive attack against it currently. We are working to get it up ASAP! Thank you for your patience.

Mike Lindell, [19.04.21 10:05]
We are live on FrankSpeech.com! Signup for the platform has been delayed due to the attacks. Watch the livestream for updates!
Multiple hits at one right around when it opened? Um.. what did he expect? Even if it were not just thousands trying to register all at once, he rather invited attacks.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the prank call, after Scott Baio calls in:

Shoulda known... RSBN is restreaming the live event. On Facebook

Some are running it on YouTube too also. FB is better quality. He's a hype-y mess.

It's also on https://lindelltv.com/

Soooo all this hype and it's a.... livestream.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:44 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:37 pm Doesn't frank speech include cussing?
:yeahthat:

These are people who think words have magical powers, though, so you can understand why they would think that cursing and blasphemy should be verboten. I mean, clearly the first person who says "Jesus fucking Christ, this fucking website doesn't fucking work fuck fuckity fuck piece of shit fuck!" is going to open a gaping maw in the Earth from which Baal or whoever will emerge to feast upon the souls of the living. Right?
My MIL was a member of a fundamentalist evangelical church. She would not say the name "Satan", because that would be glorifying him.

I never got that. I always wanted to ask her if I said "Jesus is s big poopy-head", would that be glorifying him?

Context is everything.

"Bitch" is not a swear word, if it is applied to a female dog. It is, if it is used about a female human.

"Damn" is not a swear word, if it is used to refer to something that provides evidence of wrongdoing. "Matt Gaetz' Venmo transfers are very damning evidence that he paid for sex", is not swearing. "Damn it, I hit my thumb with a hammer" is swearing.

So, yeah. She believed in magic words.
"Go to hell" use to be a common retort when someone said something to you that you didn't like. I haven't heard that phrase in years. I once lived in an area with a heavily Polish population. They had a single word (I forget what it was, much less how to spell it) which meant the same thing that was more or less considered the Queen Mother of all swear words. They were not to utter that word even if it wasn't directed at someone.
Largo al factotum.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:18 am
noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am "Damn" is not a swear word, if it is used to refer to something that provides evidence of wrongdoing. "Matt Gaetz' Venmo transfers are very damning evidence that he paid for sex", is not swearing. "Damn it, I hit my thumb with a hammer" is swearing.

And the irony, saying "God Damn" is not really taking the Lord's name in vain (especially if uttered by a non-believer). However, Bakker and Swaggert shouting Praise the Lord every sentence is most definitely taking the Lord's name in vain.

Gallups is also quite good at taking the Lord's name in vain (and blasphemy).
I was taught that "taking the Lord's name in vain" meant any time you made improper use of God. If you said "I hope God gives you warts", that was invoking God's name for a personal and improper purpose. IMHO, that includes deprecatory prayers, as when a so-called "Christian" minister calls on God to take the life of Barack Obama or Joe Biden.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Does it count as swearing if it’s not in English?

(I really need to find my Czech-English dictionary!)
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:05 am The frank ain't worth two beans. :lol:
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell punked by fake DL2XIT:

filly

Post by filly »

ninja'd
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

They are on break, but guess who is they named on the guest list coming up later ...
DIAMOND AND SILK :cheer2:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wanderinglord wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:41 am
tek wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:37 am So did anything launch?
there is some sort of rant/infomercial/propaganda/cult video but no social media yet
I got a DDoS Cloudfare check first. Then that annoying voice that’s not made for radio or video.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:46 pm I got a DDoS Cloudfare check first. Then that annoying voice that’s not made for radio or video.
The perfect voice for silent movies?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm Does it count as swearing if it’s not in English?

No, according to my mother who learned essential German from her grandmother. Slovakian words were used by my cousins who lived in Slovak, Arkansas.

And then there are the Spanish terms we learned from a Columbian Rotary Foreign Exchange student who lived with us.

:biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm Does it count as swearing if it’s not in English?

There are no swear words in Czech. However, the whippersnappers have used creative language.
Largo al factotum.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:04 pm

No, according to my mother who learned essential German from her grandmother. Slovakian words were used by my cousins who lived in Slovak, Arkansas.

And then there are the Spanish terms we learned from a Columbian Rotary Foreign Exchange student who lived with us.

My mother was the child of Czech/Slovak immigrants, who grew up in Southeast Texas. She was the model of the polite Southern woman. She only swore in Czech. It was not until I was an adult that I realized that the most feared curse word, Jezis a Marie (which I heard as "Yeshishmadia"), meant "Jesus & Mary" - rather weak tea.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:37 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:04 pm

My mother was the child of Czech/Slovak immigrants, who grew up in Southeast Texas. She was the model of the polite Southern woman. She only swore in Czech. It was not until I was an adult that I realized that the most feared curse word, Jezis a Marie (which I heard as "Yeshishmadia"), meant "Jesus & Mary" - rather weak tea.
That's it! That's what my sweetie used to always say! I just was never sure of how to spell the Czech in order to look it up. While my husband was chatting with someone at an old tractor show, the other fellow also used that phrase so I figured it had to be fairly common.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 pm That's it! That's what my sweetie used to always say! I just was never sure of how to spell the Czech in order to look it up. While my husband was chatting with someone at an old tractor show, the other fellow also used that phrase so I figured it had to be fairly common.
With the diacritics, it looks like ježišmárja or ježišmária. I did not learn what it meant until I met my wife, who had lived for a year in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So... thousands of users trying to log in at once and frantically refreshing the page over and over caused a denial of service attack?

You don't say.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:40 pm
So... thousands of users trying to log in at once and frantically refreshing the page over and over caused a denial of service attack?

You don't say.
That's what happens when you try to host a website on an old 386 PC, running Windows 95, that Lindell had laying around.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

FUN!

Roger Stone is guest.
:cheer2:
https://frankspeech.com/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

73B9DBFB-5DCE-484B-9895-D784099A6126.jpeg
73B9DBFB-5DCE-484B-9895-D784099A6126.jpeg (363.33 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

https://frankspeech.com/ appears to be down. :whistle:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:54 am https://frankspeech.com/ appears to be down. :whistle:
It came up for me. It was video of Lindell talking, but I had it muted, fortunately, so I didn't have to hear him yapping.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”