Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

It's OK with me, it's a comedy show. Jimmy is going to make him a national laughingstock. Mike just has to open his mouth. He's on TV all the time with the commercials anyway. It'll be a ratings getter... they're going to do the interview in bed. Lindell's fans on Telegram hate the idea and think he'll get destroyed. Texted Janey Krakowski, she should show up and confront him on the affair :lol:

Here's the announcement along with these nutz not being able to pronounce "Ursula" while Roger Stone looks on:

The MyPillow Guy Is Coming to Jimmy Kimmel Live!
By Bethy Squires

Jimmy Kimmel has been avidly following MyPillow creator Mike Lindell’s descent into madness. The latest manifestation of which was a 48-hour livestream launch for his “free speech network,” Frank. The clips are pure insanity, more so than a 48-hour livestream merits. On Wednesday night, Kimmel’s video team pulled a supercut of Lindell trying to pronounce the name Ursula for a full minute. At one point, he may have called her Zillow, which, let’s be honest, will become a popular baby name once millennials decide it’s financially safe to have kids.

But that’s not all! On Tuesday night, Kimmel offered to have Mike Lindell on his show. He had some conditions, however: He wanted it to be in person and on a bed surrounded by MyPillows. Well, it would appear Lindell agreed to the terms, because he is booked for the April 28 show. Kimmel noted that the avowed conspiracist seemed weirdly eager to hoof it to Hollywood, saying, “For a guy who’s convinced that this town is full of celebrity baby cannibals, [he] seems to have no reservations about coming out whatsoever.”
https://www.vulture.com/2021/04/mypillo ... -live.html
His Mike Lindell impression on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' gave this comic's career a boost
Comedian James Adomian engages in some pillow talk.
By Neal Justin Star Tribune APRIL 22, 2021 — 7:23AM

James Adomian has channeled George W. Bush, Bernie Sanders and Michael Caine. But it's his sidesplitting impression of Mike Lindell that's given him the biggest boost of his career. Over the past few weeks, the comedian has been popping up on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" as the Minnesota-based MyPillow founder, spewing conspiracy theories like a kid begging to stay up past his bedtime. "Rarely do I have trouble keeping a straight face while hosting the show," Kimmel wrote in an e-mail. "But James eating packing peanuts and going all out as a maniac pillow salesman makes me laugh hard." Adomian, who was last in the Twin Cities five years ago with "Trump vs. Bernie: The Debate!," broke down his red-hot impersonation last weekend from his Los Angeles home.

Q: How do you decide who you want to tackle?

A: I don't really force it. Whenever I see certain people on the news or in real life, an echo starts bouncing around in my head for a few weeks, sometimes a few years. When it comes to Lindell, I first saw his commercials five or 10 years ago. I think he was wearing pajamas. I thought his whole get-up was funny. I found myself talking back to the TV. I've been doing him in my stand-up for years. And then he sort of transitioned from TV commercial fixture to this grand Trump supporter.

Q: You also do impressions of Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. Did that make it easier or harder to take on Lindell?

A: Yeah, that's sort of by accident. But when Lindell came along, I knew it was time to open up the Minnesota file again. The trick is trying to differentiate him from Ventura. They both have thick Minnesota accents, but Jesse sounds like a wolverine who has been living outside for a while. His voice is kind of low and blown out. Lindell's register is higher and more pleading.

Q: Beyond the voice, you also look a lot like Lindell on the show. What are the physical challenges?

A: They have a really great makeup team. They take care of the skin tone, the mustache, that floppy sandy hair he's got. In terms of his facial expressions, I try to mimic that grimace that he has. At the same time, he's very happy about his pillow. Once you wind him up, he doesn't stop talking. He keeps going, even if he doesn't know what he's going to say next.

Q: Did you read his book?

A: I did not subject myself to reading the whole thing. I read enough to get what I'm doing. I'm currently reading Virgil's "The Aeneid." I'm into ancient books and classics.
https://www.startribune.com/his-mike-li ... 600048844/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am Marlow Stern@MarlowNYC

Jimmy Kimmel just announced that the MyPillow guy will be on the show next Wednesday
11:38 PM · Apr 21, 2021·Twitter Web App

:popcorn:
Will they do the interview in bed, surrounded by MyPillows, as Kimmel said was one of his condititions?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I've heard that crackheads will do anything for crack.
Largo al factotum.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Me 3.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 pm Thank you for visiting Frank! With over 2B requests in just 2-days, the Frankspeech experiment is a massive success - For you! Right now we're working on new features - keep checking back, we'll be up shortly!

2B.JPG

So the "Thursday launch" yielded nothing but a live stream which could have been anywhere. Now it's Wednesday and still no social media account features. But Lindell says this is a massive success.

He's not talking about it on Telegram but OAN is going to dig deeper...
Absolute Interference will be be [sic] playing on One America News Network-

Thursday, April 22nd
4pm EDT/1pm PDT

Saturday, April 24th
9am EDT/6am PDT
11am EDT/8am PDT
10pm EDT/7pm PDT

Sunday, April 25th
9am EDT/6am PDT
11am EDT/8am PDT

Well, I suspect that Lindell is paying for the multiple airings and OAN desperately needs revenue. And OAN generally would need to pay someone else to actually put content on the air, so win-win.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yes, Lindell is buying the time on OAN for sure like he did for the other ones. And OAN is using the money ($150K worth) to fund the bogus Maricopa County "audit" (see that topic).

Meanwhile... now they've changed it from the ridiculous 2B to 200M streams.
Thank you for being a part of Frank! With over 200M streams in just 2-days, FrankSpeech so far has been an epic success! Right now we're working on new features - keep checking back. In the meantime, help save our country and share Absolute Interference Everywhere!
Um, still no social media and it's been a week since they said it would launch. Even the news stuff has been down, that should be easily back up.

No texts about that... but they confirmed they have the bogus text number, this baby arrived pumping yet another stupid hunt:
New text message from (651) 364-4222
8:27 PM (1 hour ago)

Shame on Alan Duke, of Lead Stories, and their Communist Connections! Watch LindellTV LIVE! Starting @ 7PM CT at Frankspeech.com.

To unsubscribe, text back STOP
To respond to this text message, reply to this email
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
somerset

Post by somerset »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:50 pm Yes, Lindell is buying the time on OAN for sure like he did for the other ones. And OAN is using the money ($150K worth) to fund the bogus Maricopa County "audit" (see that topic).
Wasn't MyPillow pretty much supporting the ad buys on Tucker Carleson's time at Faux? Has he shifted all his ad buys to OAN, or is he doing both?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Somerset, as of March, yes, "Notably, Lindell’s pillow commercials are by far the biggest advertiser on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox’s most-watched show. As host Tucker Carlson has courted controversy over the past couple of years, the vast majority of the network’s blue-chip advertisers have ditched the primetime show, leaving mostly MyPillow ads, Fox News promos, and direct marketers." https://money.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson- ... 51219.html

But he runs everywhere:
My Pillow spent over $100 million on advertising in digital, print, and national TV in the last year. They invest in premium ad units and advertised on over 100 different Media Properties in the last year across multiple Media formats.

Display Last ran on WGN 9 on 3/12/2021.
TV Last ran on NBC on 4/17/2021.
Print Last ran on The Morning Call in the 12/2020 issue.

My Pillow Advertising Spend: OVER $100 Million Increased Spending YoY
My Pillow recently bought a Primetime Ads (Broadcast/Major Cable Networks) TV ad. See which other premium units they bought.
My Pillow recently placed a direct ad on www.msn.com/. See where else they recently placed direct ads.
My Pillow recently placed a programmatic ad on www.inquirer.com/. In the last 12 months, they have partnered with Google and 2 other providers. Which providers do they use most?
https://advertisers.mediaradar.com/my-p ... MediaSpend

They also spike adspend on Facebook when he gets bad press:

MyPillow has spent $3.6 million on Facebook ads in 2021 — and spending spikes whenever founder Mike Lindell gets bad press, data shows
https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillo ... ta%20shows

OAN and Newsmax are tiny amounts for him to spend on, RSBN is even less. Maybe it should be The MyPillow Fogbow... Foggy could score a sponsorship :lol:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The MyPillow ads disappeared from the various learning channels such as AHC, The Science Chanel, and the Military History Channel. Trumpy Bear ads are also, most gratefully, gone.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:40 am The MyPillow ads disappeared from the various learning channels such as AHC, The Science Chanel, and the Military History Channel. Trumpy Bear ads are also, most gratefully, gone.
I haven’t seen a MyPillow ad in months. They must have gotten pulled from some of the vintage TV channels.
tek

Post by tek »

As far as I can tell, even the Sinclair outlet down here isn't running them anymore.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Of course, we didn't need technical experts to tell us that Lindell's "Frank" site would be a major disaster. But here, Salon does interview a few tech experts in the content management system used to generate "Frank."

See here: https://www.salon.com/2021/04/23/coding ... d-to-fail/
In my professional opinion, it will be extremely unlikely, if not impossible, for Lindell to accomplish his vision with Drupal and his own servers," the expert told Salon. "Despite how much I love it, Drupal simply isn't the right tool for the number of users with the features that he wants to provide. It would take a massive effort of 12 to 18 months to build out the needed hosting setup and application architecture, and this would come with an enormous degree of risk. The idea that he could do this in just a couple of months is patently absurd, and I think the results speak for themselves.
I was stunned to see that Lindell's genius programmers picked Drupal. It's really good for certain types of web site development, but a social network ain't one of them.

In general, content management/article publishing systems like Drupal or WordPress simply aren't designed to scale with potentially hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users generating short bits of content, most likely with some "hotspot" conversations with hundreds of comments being added per minute. I looked at the internals of Drupal eons ago, and am somewhat more familiar with WordPress. Both use a SQL database to store content and to provide transaction recovery if an update crashes halfway through.

While it's possible to get a SQL database (MySQL is often the database of choice for these things) to take 100k updates/second, it's an immensely difficult task requiring significant expertise. Tuning for such a database is going to be heavily dependent on the specific application, and it will require a lot of care and feeding to keep it running, especially if the workload changes. You don't just get a handful of servers, toss 'em in a rack somewhere and fire up your site. That's clearly what Lindell has done.
The second major red flag another Drupal expert found was that Lindell's site was spitting out coded error messages to users, which leaves the platform vulnerable to attacks. "This is a shit show," the expert said, calling this an "obvious" issue that coders learn how to prevent in "Drupal 101."
This reinforces something I said in an earlier comment: that it is going to be a matter of days before at least one hacker group gets the user list (with all the phone numbers and other identifying information). My suspicion is that they're not going to publish the user list until it gets bigger, and thus can expose more users.

This whole exercise is another lesson in the often inept intersection between ideology and technology. The Salon article quotes Lindell as claiming 10 "Navy SEAL-like" developers working on the site. And yet, real experts take mere moments to identify those alleged super-geniuses as utter morons.

Like Lysenkoist "science" in the early days of the Soviet Union, there was endless wishful thinking about how easy it would be to solve difficult problems, and those who made the most glowing promise about how easy the solution would be were the ones who got rewarded, not the ones who actually solved the problem. The side effects of Lysenkoist theories of plant breeding included millions of deaths from famine, but who cares when it was claimed to show the "historical inevitability of Marxist/Leninist thought."

Much of the development team's day is undoubtedly eaten up by hours-long Zoom calls with Lindell bloviating endlessly about how great it's going to be when the election is overturned and Trump is back in the White House. Sort of like this inspirational speech from "Buckaroo Banzai:"

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From R J Johnston’s LinkedIn:

“ R.J. led the redesign effort of the SPAWAR Internet Cafe web page from a bland and boring site to a fresh and creative, Drupal-based, presence. He diligently incorporated all feedback, including adding tailoring content specifically for members of our different military services. Well done R.J.!”

Had to use Drupal, it’s the only thing he knows :thumbsup:

Trivia:
https://www.drupal.org/u/rjdjohnston
He is/was CEO of JIGG Media, whose website www.jiggmedia.com does not respond.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:05 am From R J Johnston’s LinkedIn:

“ R.J. led the redesign effort of the SPAWAR Internet Cafe web page from a bland and boring site to a fresh and creative, Drupal-based, presence. He diligently incorporated all feedback, including adding tailoring content specifically for members of our different military services. Well done R.J.!”

Had to use Drupal, it’s the only thing he knows :thumbsup:

Trivia:
https://www.drupal.org/u/rjdjohnston
He is/was CEO of JIGG Media, whose website www.jiggmedia.com does not respond.
To the man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The hammer/nail analogy somewhat fails to encapsulate the man with a hammer who has deluded himself into thinking the hammer, by itself, is a suitable tool for constructing the Great Pyramid of Giza.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo, JP! Wonderful quote from Buckaroo Banzai!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

If the only tool you have is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Stepping back and looking at this... I think Mr Lindell is trying to to follow the Loser path to President. His social media and media presence is far more than the Loser at this point. He is pretty determined at pushing his stuff out but not really determined about making it actually work, which means that I think its the Publicity he is after. So, ya, Lindell 2024 boys.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:15 am Stepping back and looking at this... I think Mr Lindell is trying to to follow the Loser path to President. His social media and media presence is far more than the Loser at this point. He is pretty determined at pushing his stuff out but not really determined about making it actually work, which means that I think its the Publicity he is after. So, ya, Lindell 2024 boys.
Yep. He might be going for Minnesota governor. The North Shore will love that.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Noticed that “Proudly Built and Powered by Johnston Howse LLC” no longer appears.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Signed up for VIP on Monday April 12, it's been over two weeks. Still nuttin but text messages hyping his ridiculous livestreams. Still can't see them, don't know if he posts them somewhere else too also. But tomorrow... Kimmel! :boxing:
LIVE 7-9 PM CT - Mike Lindell in LA talks about going on Jimmy Kimmel & MyPillow law suit against Dominion. Stream live @ frankspeech.com.
This is much more fun and funnier:

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Oh wait, the static frankspeech page changed now?
Thank you for being a part of Frank! With over 400M stream requests in just 4-days, FrankSpeech so far has been an epic success! Right now we're working on new features - keep checking back. In the meantime, help save our country and share Absolute Interference Everywhere!
What happened to the 2B(illion)? :lol:

Gosh, it's like they are just pulling numbers outa their arses or something. :whistle:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I was in a BB&B this past weekend. No MyPillows were found. :)
Largo al factotum.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Everybody's talking about Mike Lindell's frank and nobody cares about his beans.

Sad! :violin: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:50 am Everybody's talking about Mike Lindell's frank and nobody cares about his beans.

Sad! :violin: :crying:
EEeeewwwww! That's a mental image I could have lived without.

Now I need a large quantity of brain bleach.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”