Flash Poll: How Many Errors Will There Be In Tonight's 8/31/22 Trump Filing? Or PERFECT?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*

How Many Errors Will There Be In Tonight's Trump Filing?

NONE! It Will Be Perfect
12%
1-3
8%
4-7
20%
8 Or More
60%

Total votes: 25

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Flash Poll: How Many Errors Will There Be In Tonight's 8/31/22 Trump Filing? Or PERFECT?

Post by Luke »

As George Conway has said two days in a row, the Trump people asked to be punched in the face and the DOJ punched them in the face.

Christina Bobb was SO CLOSE when she signed the representation there were no more classified documents... there were only 100. With such an ALL-STAR legal team, how perfect will tonight's filing be? https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... ed-states/

29 Aug 27, 2022 PRELIMINARY ORDER ON MOTION FOR JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT AND ADDITIONAL RELIEF. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 8/27/2022. See attached document for full details. (AMC) (Entered: 08/27/2022)

Plaintiff shall file a Reply to Defendant’s Response on or before August 31, 2022, at 8:00 p.m.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 29.0_8.pdf

FOR BONUS POINTS: How Many "Clerk's Notices of Filing Deficiencies"??
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Re: Flash Poll: How Many Errors Will There Be In Tonight's 8/31/22 Trump Filing? Or PERFECT?

Post by Slarti the White »

Shouldn't there be a "Sternsig" choice?

:towel:
Dave from down under

Re: Flash Poll: How Many Errors Will There Be In Tonight's 8/31/22 Trump Filing? Or PERFECT?

Post by Dave from down under »

There should also be a “the dog ate my response” option…

Or perhaps a “our client shredded it and then flushed it”
bob

Post by bob »

Typographical, factual, or legal?

And I already know the answer: "Yes."
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dang, you both are right! :oopsy: Slarti, you're right, Sternsig was a yuge oversight. Dave, both of those are great. Since clearly, they will be ON TIME with the filing, did it too quickly and missed those great answers.

Hey Foggy, after you add the LIKE button for posts, can you please make Polls modifiable without resetting the results? TIA. :lol:

Total nailbiter as of 6:30pm Eastern! No Bonus Point entries yet.

Errors 630.JPG
Errors 630.JPG (62.21 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think they will file the response in Gaelic. Via Google translate.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

In Russian…
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Orly,

You didn't give us a choice of failure to file.

Put me down for failing to file.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
bob

Post by bob »

humblescribe wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:38 pm

The reply is mandatory ("shall file"), so not filing would be ... one error. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think they'll request an extension. But I voted over 8 when it does come in.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It will have WAY more graphics than the DOJ filing. 8-)

For extra professionalism, embed a YouTube.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I tongue-in-cheek voted perfect but I actually predict it will likely contain at least one error in that it will be filed late.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

To paraphrase Buzz Lightyear, "Infinity."
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:42 pm
humblescribe wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:38 pm

The reply is mandatory ("shall file"), so not filing would be ... one error. :towel:
:rotflmao:

I tried to read the response. It made my hair hurt.

I am not sure they addressed the government's position. They just rewrapped their original filing.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
bob

Post by bob »

humblescribe wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:35 pmI am not sure they addressed the government's position. They just rewrapped their original filing.
Yeah; it more responded to the position it imagined the government took.

The word dribbling out from the courthouse suggests their hail-mary has not (yet) achieved anything.
Image ImageImage

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”