- Posts: 26635
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
- Location: Fogbow HQ
- Occupation: Dick Tater
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, MA
- Occupation: Damned if I know
Happy vernal equinox!
Have a bagel, and some lox!
And to POTUS, send a pox!
(Sorry, I was born half a mile from Dr. Seuss' house...)
Digging the snow and the rain and the bright sunshine.
- Posts: 3736
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am
- Location: Silicon Valley
- Occupation: Lab rat
'Tis a happy thing. The ride home was much warmer tonight than last week
- Posts: 7151
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm
I am still putting off getting out from under my covers. It's cold (relative, I guess) here in Central Florida this morning.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush
- Posts: 7080
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
- Location: Animal Planet
- Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse
Happy Spring has sproinged day!
"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.
- Posts: 18256
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
- Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
- Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- Posts: 27355
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: downstairs
Also, too, Happy Benito Juarez Day
¡Sterngard! come home.
- Posts: 27756
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
- Location: FEMA Camp PI Okanogan, WA 98840
A patch of sun before it rains solid for another 2 weeks in the PacNW.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”
Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
- Posts: 6096
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
- Location: Northern San Diego County
And Happy Birthday to my Daddy, who shared his day with the advent of Spring every year!