► ► Please contribute for flowers (or other gift) for Loretta Fuddy ◄ ◄

No Pilikia

► ► Please contribute for flowers (or other gift) for Loretta Fuddy ◄ ◄

Post by No Pilikia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:12 pm

This should probably be in another thread about politics but I am going to share this here. This ad that AMERICA'S PRESIDENT !! did for Gov Abercrombie is so touching, with Obama's personal mentions of his mother & father as U of Hawaii students. [/break1]politico.com/story/2014/07/obama-cuts-radio-ad-for-hawaiis-abercrombie-109296.html]http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/o ... 09296.htmlSorry Birthers, you folks are just nuts & AMERICA'S PRESIDENT was indeed born in the USA. He is what the American dream is all about. You don't need Royal Blood or paternal provency to become successful in this great country. You will have to just make it on your own,take advantage of the educational system that is part of life here & try to become your own Personal Best. You need to prove what YOU can do, & not rely on family titles or Vattel or whatever! If you are born here, you are a NBC & subject to the rights & responsibilities that entails, like everyone else who shares that happenstance. Unfortunately, genetics still come into play so if you were born into a stupid family , as were most Birthers, it will suck for you. No amount of Race Hating will make life better for the White Folks who were just born stupid. If that is your situation, like the folks at Birther Report, go try & get some help from you smarter white cousins.

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

No Pilikia

Re: ► ► Please contribute for flowers (or other gift) for Loretta Fuddy ◄ ◄

Post by No Pilikia » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:31 am

:? Well, I must have posted that after a glass of wine last year. :? I am testing out my ability to navigate around our new/old home & it feels so good to be back.

I resurrect this thread because I drove past KMCWC recently & I was astounded at how the construction is progressing. For 11 years my commute to work drove me past there but I moved to a different part of Oahu a year ago & I hadn't been by there until last week. I was amazed at what they are doing & the first thing I thought of was how the Fogbowers will always be a part of the great work that goes on in that medical center. I am in touch with Kapiolani every day I work via phone or electronically but I hadn't seen the new construction.

Thank you all so much for your generosity & for the tribute your contributions made to Dr Loretta Fuddy.

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:42 am

This is my "agree". :-D

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

No Pilikia

Post by No Pilikia » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:17 am

I had an appointment at Kapiolani last week & was amazed at the expansion going on there, after not having been there for over a year. http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/news ... ren-s.html

So many children benefit from this place & you Fogbowers are part of what goes on there.

Thank you all again.

Return to “Announcements”