WAR: Trump vs DeSantis vs Haley (vs America) - Battle of the Idiots 🍿

Azastan
Verified:

WAR: Trump vs DeSantis (vs America) - Battle of the Idiots 🍿

Post by Azastan »

Twitter would die a much more rapid death if people would stop linking to it! If someone you follow is on Twitter, could we all just encourage that person to go to Threads and STOP using Twitter entirely.

Leave Twitter to the Elon Musk worshippers.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Or you could copy and paste what is on the link. Not easy to do on a phone though.

Thing about Twitter is, however, is that it's a very cheap way to make an announcement by Governments and companies and reporters. If THEY stop using Twitter then it will die faster.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:30 pm Or you could copy and paste what is on the link. Not easy to do on a phone though.
It used to be not that bad, but something changed a week or two ago and now it won't let me select the text on embedded tweets, all I can do is select from Twitter which doesn't allow me to capture the author or subsequent tweets. PITA.
Thing about Twitter is, however, is that it's a very cheap way to make an announcement by Governments and companies and reporters. If THEY stop using Twitter then it will die faster.
Threads search function sucks they need to up their game. But yeah, if there wasn't news on Twitter, I wouldn't be using it anymore.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

We all need to make sure uppity MAGAts understand that if T**** doesn't get the nomination, they MUST support the nominee. Really rub their noses in it. Make sure they know they have NO CHOICE.
𝓡𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀☆· ˖° ♥️🤍💙 @RL9631
What is wrong with these people?! Are they all sick in the head?
This is outrageous!
But then we have those who support this guy DeSantis and they are constantly correcting us the President Trump supporters if we say something much less obnoxious and much, much less offensive!!! Just a comment that DeSantis is a wrong guy for the job will get you immediate attention from DeSantis worshipers.
Unacceptable.
Establishment is not working for the people of this country only for their political interest.
Time to change that.
We The American People are rightful owners of this country.
President Trump supporters are the true conservative patriots and they will never surrender to any corrupt politicians.

We will Make America Great Again!
God Bless American People.🇺🇸

@GOP
@GOPChairwoman
@KatTheHammer1
@dmburkeauthor
@Hamletgarcia17
@RitaCosby
@TuckerCarlson
@EverythingHomeT
@PatriotLezleyL
@Gitmo99
@RealHickory
@4Mischief
@JesseBWatters
@gregkellyusa
@IngrahamAngle
@LauraLoomer
@SheilaG2024
@SandraSBreen
@genuke1
@GuntherEagleman
@Fishing_Huuker
@bamajayt
@DameScorpio
@FreyjaTarte
@nancy_hamm1
@realouMAGAgirl
@DFBHarvard
1:12 PM · Aug 14, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 4m
Look, it's been made clear to you. If Ron DeSantis gets the GOP nomination, Trump supporters have to shut up, sit down, and be excited to support DeSantis. That's just how it is. The RNC said so and so did Kevin McCarthy. So don't get any other kooky ideas. Ronna says, "Or else".

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Cross posting:

Loomer is debating Bill Mitchell tonight! The Battle of the Idiots is joined!
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer

THE DEBATE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
Friday, August 18th at 10 am EST, I will be debating anti-Trump @RonDeSantis propagandist @mitchellvii on @TimcastNews

I will be making the case for President @realDonaldTrump and exposing @TeamDeSantis for the frauds and con artists they truly are and always have been.

@kylenabecker will also be a participant in this debate.

You can WATCH LIVE here: https://youtube.com/@Timcast

#MAGA #Trump2024

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man. It must not have been the debate I was waiting for.

I swear Loomer always looks like an artist's conception of what a space alien from another planet might look like, if they sorta resembled Earthlings.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am Oh man. It must not have been the debate I was waiting for.

I swear Loomer always looks like an artist's conception of what a space alien from another planet might look like, if they sorta resembled Earthlings.
To me she looks like she's made of plastic.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:53 am
Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am Oh man. It must not have been the debate I was waiting for.

I just assume 'Laura Loomer' is some other language's translation of 'Uncanny Valley'.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:51 am

I just assume 'Laura Loomer' is some other language's translation of 'Uncanny Valley'.
This is what she looked like before she plastered herself with all the fake makeup and hair dye. To me she looks pretty normal in her natural state. Even pretty.

She probably does it so she can go anonymous when off duty, but maybe there's demonic possession involved.

Loomer.jpg
Loomer.jpg (51.36 KiB) Viewed 8725 times
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Whoa, big difference there. I don't think I'd suspect that was her. :shock:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

So, she's an Aryan girl disguising attempting to disguise herself as a Jew to justify her Islamaphobia campaign?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

She did something (awful) to her lips.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here it is!

The Culture War EP. 26 - Trump VS DeSantis 2024, Laura Loomer Debates Bill Mitchell
61K views in 5 hours

W. Kevin Vicklund

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:53 pm She did something (awful) to her lips.
Lip plumper. Basically, rub your lips with bee venom so they swell up (or in the alternative, inject your lips so they permanently plump). It's a fascion thing.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Also, it looks like she got cheek implants (to make her cheekbones more prominent and make her jaw seem smaller). That, the lips, plus the overapplication of make-up is what gives her the "uncanny valley" effect. The rest of her facial structure doesn't match her cheekbones and lips, and the overly-polished makeup makes her skin look like CGI.
keith

Post by keith »

Absolutely 100% dime store mannikin.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Two from that catalogue......

Beastly and Beastlier

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

One model does however have an occasional ID10T buffer overflow and tends to hang in mid action...

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, you meant Laura Elizabeth? Thought you were talking about Bill Mitchell. :P At least he let his hair go back to gray -- for a while it went dark brown. Just like Ted Baxter, he used the dye that said the change would be so gradual nobody would notice. But they did.

And in another Hell Freezes Over Moment, Bill is now following me on X. :lol:

Meanwhile, on the WAR... y'all need to help me explain to the MAGAts that they have no choice in this. They MUST support the GOP nominee OR ELSE. Ronna and the RNC have spoken. Just like the primary candidates, anybody who wants to vote Republican in 2024 is REQUIRED to sign a loyalty oath they will vote for whoever is the nominee. No matter what they think about it. And be enthusiastic, donate money and door knock. These folks need to sit down, shut up and follow directions. If they seem to be straying, push them back in line.

Cactus Rose @Cactusrose5
Do you need the support of Trump voters or not? Just keep on doing what you're doing, and soon Rob will be in third place.
9:25 PM · Aug 19, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3m
Look, Ronna & the RNC's decision is FINAL. You are REQUIRED to support the GOP nominee. Look at Kurt Schlichter in his Townhall column about Trump: "The guy is old...he's pushing 80...Remember how Nixon fared against Kennedy?" Sit down & follow orders. https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... e-n2627089

Luke

Post by Luke »

The WAR has gone beautifully. It's truly the Battle of the Idiots. As if a MAGA/Republican CIVIL WAR wasn't enough, MAGA is destroying any future electoral chance for Ron DeSantis. Of course, I voted "DeSantis 2024"! :P

They are hitting each other with Marvin the Martian's disintegration guns while Democrats have been enjoying the holiday season. :lovestruck:

Don Ron.JPG
Don Ron.JPG (67.35 KiB) Viewed 8081 times

As a casualty of the WAR, or at least collateral damage, MAGA and Freedom Caucus created the best advertisement the Democrats could have for 2024. And Rep. Chip Roy kindly dropped it into a 28-second clip. The Fogbow SUPERPAC should just raise money to run this clip over and over and over in all media.

"ONE THING!" Texas Rep. Chip Roy Furiously Tears into the "Do Nothing" GOP House

Rep. Chip Roy, Texas Republican and Freedom Caucus member demanded on Nov 15, 2023: "ONE THING: I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing—ONE—that I can go campaign on and say we did. ONE!" He then asked Republicans to come down to the floor and "explain to me one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done...". GOP House response? They went on VACATION. Again. During their first 100 days, the GOP House was in session for just 30 days. From 6/24 to 9/11, they were in session for just 11 days, taking a 17-day recess on 7/4, & a 46-day break until 9/12. Voters are sick of the failures and tuning out or planning not even to bother to vote in 2024.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Very, very nice. Keep hanging back Democrats, they are doing our work for us. :P Breitbart:

Tensions Build: DeSantis, Haley Spokespeople Get in Social Media Brawl
HANNAH BLEAU KNUDSEN 5 Jan 2024

Tensions are running high in the Republican primary race, as the Iowa caucuses are less than two weeks away. And while the presidential hopefuls continue on their respective campaign trials, things are getting ugly on social media. The feud between Carly Atchison, national spokeswoman for Gov. Ron DeSantis, and Pat Garrett, communications for former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, began after a reporter noted that a DeSantis event in Cumming, Iowa, is “at capacity.”

However, according to the reporter, hosts of the event told attendees they could listen from the outdoors, but it was below freezing outside. “Cumming, IA has a total population of 460,” Atchison said in a tweet, prompting a response from Garrett, who pointed out that Cumming is not far from other major areas of the state, providing a map.

“Try to be a more serious person!” he exclaimed: “Does a serious person think Iowans’ choice in the caucus will need to be ‘corrected’ by other states, as your boss said (and got booed for last night)?” Atchison shot back.

Indeed, Haley recently told a group of New Hampshire voters that she trusts them to “correct” the results of the upcoming Iowa caucus. “We have an opportunity to get this right. And I know we’ll get it right, and I trust you. I trust every single one of you. You know how to do this. You know Iowa starts it. You know that you correct it,” Haley stated, as the proxy battle continued on social media.

“If you knew Iowa, you’d know this event was less than 20 minutes from the Des Moines Airport & an Apple Store,” Garrett responded, as each of the representatives stuck to their own narratives in their continuing back and forth/ Then, Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung weighed in, mocking them both. “When two loser comms staffers on losing campaigns shout at each other, and there’s no one around to hear them, do they actually make a sound?” he asked, which was followed up by Trump senior adviser Jason Miller, who piled on: “.@TheStevenCheung you had a typo. Fixed it for you,” Miller began. “When two future pizza delivery drivers on losing campaigns shout at each other, and there’s no one around to hear them, do they actually make a sound?” he mocked:

The rising tensions come as primary dates are right around the corner, with Iowa first and then New Hampshire. Trump, notably, is leading in both states by double digits, and there is no sign of his momentum slowing as Haley and DeSantis essentially battle it out for second place. Both DeSantis and Haley will face off in a CNN debate on January 10 — five days ahead of the Iowa caucuses. Haley and the group PAC supporting her, SFA Fund, have spent a combined $4.6 million on ads in Iowa last year. DeSantis and the PACs supporting him have spent a combined $1.7 million, roughly.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... dia-brawl/

Looking forward to how they will coalesce with unity by November. Spoiler: They Won't. :lol:
keith

Post by keith »

Do any of you oldtimers recall if Grover Cleveland had these kind of problems in 1892?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:39 pm Do any of you oldtimers recall if Grover Cleveland had these kind of problems in 1892?
Back then, they did not have the long, drawn-out primary seasons, so most of the backbiting and dealing happened at the convention. The free-silver dems from the west and south, along with Tammany Hall, tried to gang up and deny him the nomination but they saw the writing on the wall and relented.

There may have been some of the wildness at the convention but it was limited to the convention and not a long 12 month fight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1892_Demo ... Convention
101010 :towel:

Return to “US President”