American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by neonzx »

A convoy of 10 cars traveled from the Bunker Hill camp and did a drive-by of the jail "Big D" is being held at == with their horns blaring away so Big D would hear them. :roll:

According to Oreo, Big D will be released tonight or tomorrow and the attorney has made arrangements to have Big D transported by a "private detective" to Maryland so he can turn himself in.

Meanwhile, in D.C., nothing happened today. No marching or protesting. Just sitting around in their lawn chairs.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Last night Santa claimed that his lawyer told him to wait until next week to turn himself in. Now we know why.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:46 pm Last night Santa claimed that his lawyer told him to wait until next week to turn himself in. Now we know why.
Well, if he tells the truth, that kinda fouls his grift, which is currently at USD $ 23,283 on givesendgo.

Too, also, I question if the 3rd entry from the bottom (the 2007 open case) is our "Santa". Did he live in Maryland back then?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:36 pm A convoy of 10 cars traveled from the Bunker Hill camp and did a drive-by of the jail "Big D" is being held at == with their horns blaring away so Big D would hear them. :roll:

According to Oreo, Big D will be released tonight or tomorrow and the attorney has made arrangements to have Big D transported by a "private detective" to Maryland so he can turn himself in.

Meanwhile, in D.C., nothing happened today. No marching or protesting. Just sitting around in their lawn chairs.
Does he really have an active warrant in Maryland? His traffic case is listed as having a plea of Guilty on 7 July and it is closed.
Court System: DISTRICT COURT FOR PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY (HYATTSVILLE) - TRAFFIC SYSTEM
Citation Number: 000000SE08319Case Status:CLOSED CASE
Violation Date: 07/04/2022 Violation Time: 08:40 AM
Violation County: PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY (HYATTSVILLE)
District Code: 05 Location Code: 01
AgencyName:BARRACK Q (COLLEGE PARK)
Officer ID:7442

Defendant Information
Defendant Name:YARBERY, DENNIS
Address:NO FIXED ADDRESS
City: UNKNOWNState:XXZip Code:00000
Race:WHITE,CAUCASIAN,ASIATIC INDIAN,ARAB
Sex:MHeight:600Weight:235
DOB:09/1978

Charge Information
Charge: Article:TASec:21Sub-Sec:1001Para:ACode:
Description: (STOPPING, PARKING, LEAVING STANDING) VEH. ON HWY. OUTSIDE BUSINESS & RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
Location Stopped: SOUTHBOUND I-95 PRIOR TO MD-198
Contributed to Accident?: NO Personal Injury?: NO
Fine: 60
Vehicle Tag: XX State: XX Vehicle Description: YELLOW

Disposition Information
Plea: GUILTY
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 07/07/2022
Contributed To Accident: NO Personal Injury?: NO
Sentence Date: 07/07/2022
Sentence Time: Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Suspended Time: Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Costs: Fine: 60 CourtCost: 0 CICF: 0
Suspended: Fine: 0 CourtCost: 0 CICF Cost: 0
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Correcting to the view from fantasy land:
neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:36 pm Meanwhile, in D.C., nothing happened today. No marching or protesting. Just sitting around in their lawn chairs.bravely defending freedom and working to restore the republic
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Jane@jam6242

Santa has big plans tomorrow---trying to find the Constitution, if he can think of the building where it's "housed," and waylaying members of Congress. #1776RM Display day 8 night (National Mall) | Washington DC
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Does he ever visit such leftist education facilities better known as museums?

ETA does Santa clown know how the internet works? That he can chose among many search engines to find the location of the Constitution, the real thing, not some Readers Digest pocket guide for dummies?

How will he "waylay" a member of Congress, they don't live in the wild at The Mall. They seldom will be available without booking, does he even know some names, apart of all the J6 that are in the news? They will get lost in the vast spaces of the Capitol. My advice, look up what the old Jews did to gain access to Jericho. Note: some walking required.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He is literally a few yards from the actual Constitution. The one with wet ink signatures even.

You cannot get into the Capitol and just wander around as you once could, I think they make you stay with a tour now. An actual Congressman would not be anywhere you could just walk up to anyhow, unless you might see one in the hallway of one of the House Office Buildings.

I'll bet he is totally unaware of the National Archives or what they keep there. Rubes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:24 am He is literally a few yards from the actual Constitution. The one with wet ink signatures even.

You cannot get into the Capitol and just wander around as you once could, I think they make you stay with a tour now. An actual Congressman would not be anywhere you could just walk up to anyhow, unless you might see one in the hallway of one of the House Office Buildings.

I'll bet he is totally unaware of the National Archives or what they keep there. Rubes.
Off Topic
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I'm not sure there will be any live streaming in D.C. today. Oreo is back at bowel movement camp in Bunker HIll mucking with his van and Taco Joe took an Uber back to his D.C area hotel at 7:00am this morning after doing a 24-hour live-stream of lawn chairs. Xray appears to still be in hiding. Santa hasn't live-streamed in 3 days.

Not that it matters because even if they find the National Ar-CHIVEs (thanks for the laugh, pipistrelle), no cameras are permitted inside.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

neonzx wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:55 am I'm not sure there will be any live streaming in D.C. today. Oreo is back at bowel movement camp in Bunker HIll mucking with his van and Taco Joe took an Uber back to his D.C area hotel at 7:00am this morning after doing a 24-hour live-stream of lawn chairs. Xray appears to still be in hiding. Santa hasn't live-streamed in 3 days.

Not that it matters because even if they find the National Ar-CHIVEs (thanks for the laugh, pipistrelle), no cameras are permitted inside.

I will never unsee that. :lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Did you all notice lightning struck exactly when he said, “when we come back”? :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Bastille Day would be a good choice for breaking out the J6 "political prisoners", n'est çe pas?
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:24 am He is literally a few yards from the actual Constitution. The one with wet ink signatures even.

Off Topic
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I had a teacher who used to say "People who can't pronounce words but know their meaning are people who have read the word but never heard it spoken."

I don't hold mispronunciation against anyone.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:29 pm I had a teacher who used to say "People who can't pronounce words but know their meaning are people who have read the word but never heard it spoken."

That's me. My education is 8th grade. That's as high as I completed. But I've done an awful lot of reading and taking random college courses that interested me. Butcher pronunciations left and right still though. The internet helps with that these days, I can click and hear someone pronounce it. It doesn't help that I'm partially deaf though, I suppose.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tencats

Post by tencats »

Santa at the National Archives ? DC today.

:cantlook:
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxl4jSkY8E-k ... kMfY4jgIT7
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:29 pm ...

I had a teacher who used to say "People who can't pronounce words but know their meaning are people who have read the word but never heard it spoken."

Off Topic
This is true. As a medical transcriptionist, I had this happen a lot with new residents dictating. They'd been through a truckload of schooling, mostly reading. I finally figured, if I couldn't make a word out, I'd scribble it down phonetically and figure out what they were saying.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
tencats

Post by tencats »

‘Teddy Bear ‘ shares his views about the movement & progress made within the last week of being camped out on the DC Mall lawn.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miss007Mia
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Mind you, when I arrived in Boston to go to college, very few people could understand the alleged English I spoke. :rotflmao:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

You can all rest easy tonight. "Big D" is back at Bunker Hill base camp at this hour. Of course, they had to spend 5 minutes with his fake firetruck driving around the lot in circles with lights flashing, sirens blaring, and horn honking. (little kids and their toys).

Too also... Oreo(Josh) was a J6er, if no one mentioned it.

much ado

Post by much ado »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 pm Mind you, when I arrived in Boston to go to college, very few people could understand the alleged English I spoke. :rotflmao:
Reminds me of a story I heard years ago from a friend. She moved from the midwest to Boston to teach grade school for a while. Her surname was 'Bach', like the baroque composer. She introduced herself to the class. When the students turned in their papers, they all filled in the name of their teacher as 'Miss Bark'.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
In law school in SoCal, the Noo Yawkers and others at least have access to great voice coaches who can help you lose the accent. Hollywood is full of 'em. :thumbsup:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:12 am You can all rest easy tonight. "Big D" is back at Bunker Hill base camp at this hour. Of course, they had to spend 5 minutes with his fake firetruck driving around the lot in circles with lights flashing, sirens blaring, and horn honking. (little kids and their toys).
Wait, didn't they originally say he was going to be taken by a PI to surrender in Maryland?
101010 :towel:

Return to “Current Politics”