Questions and Suggestions about Fogbow (consolidated)

mimi

Post by mimi »

The smilies ain't working in the PMs either. If I click on one it just zooms me to the top of the page... Maybe it's just me.Is NoScript on?

Addie

Post by Addie »

Disagreeing with Verbie, I think the line "Right-wing nut cases, Fear the Fogbow!" is very good.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The smilies ain't working in the PMs either. If I click on one it just zooms me to the top of the page... Maybe it's just me.Is NoScript on?Yeah I just changed it. Merci beaucoup!
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

kate520

Post by kate520 »

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right.(snippety snip)Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.+1Going through all my prior sappy posts is kinda like going through what's her name's b.s. at gretawire.-1 Not only do I not have any orange squares on my screen, the white ones I do have take me where I wanna go, no problem.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I love Russian proverbs.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

listeme

Post by listeme »

Disagreeing with Verbie, I think the line "Right-wing nut cases, Fear the Fogbow!" is very good.I don't mind "fear" the fogbow at all! Nutcases fear being enlightened, after all. I do have reservations about the right-wing part.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Addie

Post by Addie »

You're right, listme, "Fear the Fogbow!" is the part I like best.I don't mind "fear" the fogbow at all! Nutcases fear being enlightened, after all. I do have reservations about the right-wing part.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

For now I changed it to "We are the Fogbow!"I'll think about changing it back when I have some time to think it over. I'm not happy with my decision-making in the past couple days, partly because I'm trying to do too much at work, too. I just don't have the time to really focus on Fogbow at present.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right. It just takes me to the top of the page where the undread posts are, rather than to the unread post itself. It makes for a whole lot of scrolling and partly re-reading posts that have already been read, in order to figure out where the unread ones start.Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.+1Going through all my prior sappy posts is kinda like going through what's her name's b.s. at gretawire.Oooo! It's working correctly now. Thanx, Foggy.

realist

Post by realist »

Still doesn't work for me, and it's not a NoScript issue.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right. It just takes me to the top of the page where the undread posts are, rather than to the unread post itself. It makes for a whole lot of scrolling and partly re-reading posts that have already been read, in order to figure out where the unread ones start.

Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.Oooo! It's working correctly now. Thanx, Foggy.Now it AINT workin again.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

It's weird. Some threads it works for me, others not so much. Took a second to poke around the phpBB support website. It may be a bug they're working on. No time to really investigate.Meanwhile, you can all make good use of your time by changing your avatars and signatures from what that debbil Uncle Spike put in there. So sayeth the rooster, nobody else payeth attention.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

June bug

Post by June bug »

Most of the time it works for me, Foggy. Also, one thing I really love is that when you click on PJ above, it opens in a new window - that way you can keep both windows open and click back and forth.Thanks again for all the effort, energy and roosterly love you put into this. The Fogbow is pretty remarkably great right now and I know it will just continue to get better and better.I've stocked up on -xx and I just love knowing that I have a front-row seat at the best birther-bashing site on the planet!

June bug

Post by June bug »

There needs to be a new category. Something I can belong to. I'm not sure I"m grumpy enough to get my name in that pretty purple shade, but some special pink category, perhaps with a bit of glitter would be nice! ;;)How about shoe fetishists, mari? ;)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

There needs to be a new category. Something I can belong to. I'm not sure I"m grumpy enough to get my name in that pretty purple shade, but some special pink category, perhaps with a bit of glitter would be nice! ;;)How about shoe fetishists, mari? ;)Are there many of those here? :shock:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

June bug

Post by June bug »

[quote name=Plutodog] [quote name='June bug]How about shoe fetishists' date=' mari? ;)[/quote']

Are there many of those here? :shock:

More than you could possibly imagine, dawg. 8-)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

[quote name=June bug][quote name=Plutodog] [quote name='June bug]How about shoe fetishists' date=' mari? ;)[/quote']

Are there many of those here? :shock:

More than you could possibly imagine, dawg. 8-)

Aren't there some authorities we can drop a dime on about that? :twisted:

Edit: edited grammar?
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Pink for Whimseys.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Smithereens

Post by Smithereens »

I'd like to suggest a new color scheme for Foggy: Sekrit Stuffs!
Foggy

:?

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Dawg :twisted: I suspect the definition of shoe fetish differs by about a mile from person to person on this site. I used to call myself a shoe fetishist because I had about eleventy three thousand pairs in my closet. Now I am a recovering shoe fetishist. \ :D /
Edit: All flats!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Taverl

Post by Taverl »

As someone who lives in the home of the [/break1]org/]Folsom Street Fair (link seriously NSFW), I say you don't know nuthin' 'bout no fetishes.While coming back from the farmers market on Sunday, I had the dubious pleasure of glimpsing two couples packing up their car to head to the fair. The leather, I don't mind. The assless pants... Why are the people who decide to walk around naked always the ones who should remain clothed? :lol:

mimi

Post by mimi »

As someone who lives in the home of the [/break1]org/]Folsom Street Fair (link seriously NSFW), I say you don't know nuthin' 'bout no fetishes.Best Street Fair -- "More cock than a chicken fight! More ass than a donkey show! Break out those chaps and grab some lube when the sprawling granddaddy of leather events hits in September". - SF Bay Guardian - July 30, 2008So I went to YouTube to check out this year's Fair. uh huh. :P

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

As someone who lives in the home of the [/break1]org/]Folsom Street Fair (link seriously NSFW), I say you don't know nuthin' 'bout no fetishes.While coming back from the farmers market on Sunday, I had the dubious pleasure of glimpsing two couples packing up their car to head to the fair. The leather, I don't mind. The assless pants... Why are the people who decide to walk around naked always the ones who should remain clothed? :lol: :o :shock: :o :shock: :oops: I...uh...have other plans. *Whew* I don't usually THINK I'm a prude but... wow. I knew it was bad at first glance, but had to look around for a while to make sure. :mrgreen:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

I'm not going to change any of the rules and policies he set. I'm going to do my best to live up to the standards he established. I really don't want to see a lot of carping and drama, not here and not on PJ. I'm still going to continue to be admin at PJ, and you may have noticed, Justin is an admin here for the foreseeable future. We're still a team. We're going to remain a team.Team? No Foggy, I don't think so. I've sat behind the scenes and haven't said much. But, here is my opinion of what transpired, based upon the information I received:Justin demanded the birther info gone from PJ--no more birther thread. You decided to form another forum. Justin held you hostage for the birther info/files/threads at PJ if you did not agree to his terms and conditions. My question is: Why does Justin want any say or control of Fogbow and why would he want the birther info that he claims he does not want? Fogbow is just an extension of PJ with Justin's rules.Amazing. I can understand why you caved Foggy because the birther info/files represents tons of time and money by PJ members. What I have a hard time understanding is why Justin would do this when he claims to want nothing to do with "birthers."However, it's your forum so I will respect YOUR wishes but don't ask me to "respect Justin" because I don't. Have a great day. :)

Addie

Post by Addie »

Well, that woke me up :shock:

Return to “Announcements”