Questions and Suggestions about Fogbow (consolidated)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Suggestions?OK. How about super admin powers for the elderliest Grumpy People member?No, that would make the REST of us Grumpy People.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Addie

Post by Addie »

FYI, Foggy, at the [/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6]PJ eligibility forum: [/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=25]MiscellaneousForum is locked.For discussion of Birther cases and issues, go to [/break1]thefogbow.com/index.php]FogbowTop link still going into PJ birther forumBottom link gets this:ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUNDOops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Suggestions?OK. How about super admin powers for the elderliest Grumpy People member?I'd want to saw off a major appendage and count all your rings first to be sure everybody's on the up and up. :twisted: [-(
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

It seems to me that PJ is more responsive today and yesterday than in recent months. The Fogbow is very responsive. Anybody else seeing improvements in PJ?
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

It seems to me that PJ is more responsive today and yesterday than in recent months. The Fogbow is very responsive. Anybody else seeing improvements in PJ?PJ? What's a PJ? :mrgreen: Just kidding. ;;)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Just another useful suggestion...we gots waaay too many kitteh avatars here. Maybe we need some kind of test to see if they're all housebroke! :twisted:

Addie

Post by Addie »

Mostly yes, Tolland. Still on and off, but more on than it's been in a long time.Anybody else seeing improvements in PJ?
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

FYI, Foggy, at the [/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6]PJ eligibility forum:[/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=25]MiscellaneousForum is locked.For discussion of Birther cases and issues, go to [/break1]thefogbow.com/index.php]FogbowTop link still going into PJ birther forumI can't fix that. Those forums are on PJ, and until further notice, will stay on PJ. They're read-only access, but no reason to delete them quite yet. Bottom link gets this:ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUNDOops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link. :oops: I will fix that immediately.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I am amazed with the progress this weekend. All those involved please pat themselves on the back and have a beer on me. For me, the next big priority is the chat room. If we can get the chat to work the way it did on PJ where it was linked to the membership database that would be fantastic. I have no idea what this involves but if we did it with PJ I assume it is possible with TFB. There are a few changes to chat that would be useful that I will not post here. :-$
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Smithereens

Post by Smithereens »

Best I can figure, you live at the Portland Zoo.Why yes I do, under the snake pit. I went to some trouble to get the coordinates right. :-

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey »

Best I can figure, you live at the Portland Zoo.Why yes I do, under the snake pit. I went to some trouble to get the coordinates right. :-Carrying it out six decimals will do that. Hell, one could even figure out which snake you were.

Muck. Daddy, why is that elephant climbing onto the other elephant?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Best I can figure, you live at the Portland Zoo.Why yes I do, under the snake pit. I went to some trouble to get the coordinates right. :-Carrying it out six decimals will do that. Hell, one could even figure out which snake you were.[highlight]Muck. Daddy,[/highlight] why is that elephant climbing onto the other elephant?Muck Daddy? Et tu Muckey? A long legged Muck Daddy?

Curious Blue

Post by Curious Blue »

Just another useful suggestion...we gots waaay too many kitteh avatars here. Maybe we need some kind of test to see if they're all housebroke!

:twisted:Hey, I've had my avatar for like, a zillion years or something. I am NOT giving it up! I can't help if other people are copy-cats.

*I'd add a cat emoticon but I can't find one. This is the best I can do for now: =^..^=

Edit: OK, fixed now:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/ ... t/blah.gif

Sterngard Friegen

A couple of new emoticons, please: vomit and jerkoff. Other than that, the site is purrfect.

Smithereens

Post by Smithereens »

A couple of new emoticons, please: vomit and jerkoff. Other than that, the site is purrfect.Foggy already has a vomit (or two) icons in his collection. Not sure about the jerkoff icon though. I haven't Googled for one recently... :-$Here's one you can use:
halloween_pumpkins_49.gif
cats_176.gif

Sterngard Friegen

The Orly Taitz forum should really be called the Dr. Orly Taitz, D.D.S. ESQ. forum. I believe in being respectful and calling people what they call themsleves. (Especially when they call themselves ridiculous names.)

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

I like how the home page is shaping up. Two comments, though: I hope we would not only debunk right wing crackpot theories. Also, too, I felt a twinge of uncomfortableness at the imprecation to "fear" the fogbow. I don't mind frustrating or even angering the few nutjobs who purvey their poison for profit, but in general I would hope readers of all stripes will feel a touch of enlightenment, not fear. My $.02

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Good comments. Will change later, when not at the shop.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

This is crazy. I don't see the point of this new forum. PJ is linked to the birther stuff. Waste of time and energy in my opinion.

mimi

Post by mimi »

This is crazy. I don't see the point of this new forum. PJ is linked to the birther stuff. Waste of time and energy in my opinion.Hey... get off my lawn!Is just a joke. Though the Fogbow does makes me very happy.

Addie

Post by Addie »

User Control Panel>Profile>Edit Account SettingsQuestion... How do I change my password to login? Not that the random goobledygook that y'all emailed me isn't a lovely password, but remembering it is straining my decidedly limited cerebral abilities. :oops:

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right. It just takes me to the top of the page where the undread posts are, rather than to the unread post itself. It makes for a whole lot of scrolling and partly re-reading posts that have already been read, in order to figure out where the unread ones start.Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.

realist

Post by realist »

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right. It just takes me to the top of the page where the undread posts are, rather than to the unread post itself. It makes for a whole lot of scrolling and partly re-reading posts that have already been read, in order to figure out where the unread ones start.Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.Ditto for me.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

The little orange square buttons, 'View First Unread Post' on 'Active Topics' page aint workin quite right. It just takes me to the top of the page where the undread posts are, rather than to the unread post itself. It makes for a whole lot of scrolling and partly re-reading posts that have already been read, in order to figure out where the unread ones start.Works perfectly on PJ, but not here.+1Going through all my prior sappy posts is kinda like going through what's her name's b.s. at gretawire.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The smilies ain't working in the PMs either. If I click on one it just zooms me to the top of the page... Maybe it's just me.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Return to “Announcements”