FOGBOW INDITED FOR MURDER, you knew this day would come!

Foggy

Re: FOGBOW INDITED FOR MURDER, you knew this day would come!

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:01 am

NMgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:24 am
Yeah, well, I, for one, will be happy to see Scribd get what's coming to them. Years of frustration on that site and finally, finally, finally, justice will be done. So I'm all in on this lawsuit going forward. Sorry, Foggy.
Short version: NMgirl confesses she attempted to murder Scribd. :shock:

Where We Go One, We Go All. I just made that up. :blink:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:01 am

With all of our collective wisdom, we attempted murder and failed to succeed at it?

I'm embarrassed for us all. :bag:
Am I being detained?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:24 am

Dolly wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:11 am
Way to start the day. I just woke up and came to Fogbow for this. :madguy: I need coffee and more.

I didn't find anything at Facebook. This "people search" site: https://www.mylife.com/adam-bencanaan/e31335816394518

:snippity:
I am not a member and didn't bother going to LinkedIn. Copy/paste from the search result:

Adam Ben-Canaan - General Post Master - n/a | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-ben-canaan-5324b555
View Adam Ben-Canaan's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Adam has 6 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on
:snippity:
So he is the guy who sells all those 3 cent stamps :?:

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:41 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

HilltownGrrl
Occupation: Researcher (for a non-fiction author); local child-wrangler; thread killer; piler of things on other things

Post by HilltownGrrl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 am

Oh, this makes me so happy! I arrived too late for the bigly birther fun so I'm thrilled to be here for this. You'd think I would have noticed if I'd been part of an attempted murder plot but I missed it completely. Y'all would have clued me in eventually...wouldn't you?!

And you guys - your comments are making me laugh so hard (except that last one by neonzx - our accuser is a bit creeeeeepy)

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:52 am

Since I've only been here slightly less than two years, I thought maybe I wouldn't be implicated. I thought at best I could have been indited as an accessory after the fact, but then I saw the date is 05-14-2018, so I guess I'm as guilty as the rest of you. :shh:

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:54 am

Where can we file a bill of particulars? I want know if we sabotaged his exhaust pipe or his brake line.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Where is the injured party?
I too am disappointed that we allegedly only attempted murder, we don't usually fail do we? Am I going to have to resign from the Assassins Guild?
bob wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:54 am
Where can we file a bill of particulars? I want know if we sabotaged his exhaust pipe or his brake line.
Oh no we haven't have we? Did someone order his brains being blown out? Assumes facts not in evidence as they say.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

ronnie-davis-adam-bencanaan-letter.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Should y'all start styling yourselves fogbow: idiot?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:21 pm

His most recent post at the Reign Of The Heavens Society Post
02-22-2019, 04:00 AM
COMES NOW, Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, herein publishes internationally the Letter of Acceptance and Acknowledgment of the Ten Commandments.

.pdf Acceptance of Ten Commandments.pdf (Size: 203.32 KB / Downloads: 4)

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
I, Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan hereby accepts and acknowledges the Ten Commandments, and its obligations, and By-Laws and will faithfully and honorably fulfill the aforesaid obligations of the Ten Commandments; So solemnly sworn on this 339 day of the year of our Creator 6020.
https://publicnotices.legal-biz.us/show ... hp?tid=156

Another member's post..
Public Notice of New PMA
This Private Member Association "FRANKIE SANCHEZ, PMA" is a parcel of the ADJOINED SANCHEZ FAMILY SPECIAL USE and will always be a component of said trust.

This trust and this PMA are both guarded by the Reign of the Heavens Society Temple Board as trust protectors.

This PMA and these matters are published this day 230th day of Yahweh 6020 by the trustee FRANKIE SANCHEZ, trustee.

Attached Files <SNIP pdf file link>

https://publicnotices.legal-biz.us/show ... hp?tid=151
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:22 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:13 pm
What do you mean by "y'all" and "yourselves," pipistrelle? You're in this up to your eyebrows along with the rest of us.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:41 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
You are one of us, don't forget. :bighug:

Anyway, as several have pointed out, this is a group of highly qualified, professional, and successful people, and if we had intentionally tried to murder poor ol' Adam, he'd a been deader'n dead long ago, which means whatever we done did, it was a ACCIDENT.

Let's keep that in mind when it's time for sentencing, as a mitigating factor. Yeah, maybe we almost killed the little weasel. But we obviously didn't mean nothin' by it. Mostly all we do is make fun of lunatics like him. Why, we hardly killed any birthers at all, that I know about. :blink:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Could this turn into a RICO thingamajig? I'm getting very excited! :shootin:
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:54 pm

There are a lot of #DeadBirthers in that topic, just sayin' ;) ... Was there an "inditment" for killing Lucky? Fogbow has been at this for a while 8-)

I too also want to know which Denny's this was adjudicated at, it could make a huge difference in our defense strategy.

Would be super panicked except for Foggy explaining, "I'll remove the case to the InterGalactic Fogbow Court of Bun-Dogs, and then I'm gonna bribe some judges and bury the evidence and commit misprision of felony and shit. "

It's all gonna be OK. It's all gonna be OK.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Actually, since it didn't happen, we didn't did it. We don't not do what we set out to do. An' if'n we'd a dun doed it, no one wulda' knowed it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:41 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
You are one of us, don't forget. :bighug:

Anyway, as several have pointed out, this is a group of highly qualified, professional, and successful people, and if we had intentionally tried to murder poor ol' Adam, he'd a been deader'n dead long ago, which means whatever we done did, it was a ACCIDENT.

Let's keep that in mind when it's time for sentencing, as a mitigating factor. Yeah, maybe we almost killed the little weasel. But we obviously didn't mean nothin' by it. Mostly all we do is make fun of lunatics like him. Why, we hardly killed any birthers at all, that I know about. :blink:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 pm

If'n it ain't treasonous treachery with collusional conspiracy, fraudulent forgery and perverted perjury then it's only misdemeanor murder and no problem! It won't stick, uncle Soros will save us.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 pm
If'n it ain't treasonous treachery with collusional conspiracy, fraudulent forgery and perverted perjury then it's only misdemeanor murder manslaughter and no problem! It won't stick, uncle Soros will save us.
FIFY
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

batguano

Post by batguano » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:13 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 pm
If'n it ain't treasonous treachery with collusional conspiracy, fraudulent forgery and perverted perjury then it's only misdemeanor murder manslaughter and no problem! It won't stick, uncle Soros will save us.
FIFY
As long as his corporate strawman survives, what's the big deal? :bored:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 pm

I guess I’ll have to move to my suite in the local FEMA tunnel complex until this blows over.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:42 pm

HilltownGrrl wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 am
You'd think I would have noticed if I'd been part of an attempted murder plot but I missed it completely.
Don't miss the memo.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 pm

I keep sayin' a Denny's with alcohol is much better location for an intergalactic court than a mere Bun-Dogs. But what do I know? I've never been indited (yet).

And then you don't need to worry about this urban dictionary definition of bun-dog: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BunDog

HilltownGrrl
Occupation: Researcher (for a non-fiction author); local child-wrangler; thread killer; piler of things on other things

Post by HilltownGrrl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:42 pm
HilltownGrrl wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 am
You'd think I would have noticed if I'd been part of an attempted murder plot but I missed it completely.
Don't miss the memo.
I apologize for my prior inattention to this important matter & will try to be best in the future. :doh:

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:30 pm

boots wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 pm
I keep sayin' a Denny's with alcohol is much better location for an intergalactic court than a mere Bun-Dogs. But what do I know? I've never been indited (yet).
Of which you are aware. :-
And then you don't need to worry about this urban dictionary definition of bun-dog: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BunDog
:shock:

For the newbs: "bundogs" is Taitz-ian for "boonies." (I don't know why or how; I just work here.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Announcements”