Chinese Bond Scam and Scammers

Chinese Bond Scam and Scammers

Post by ThePhantom69 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 am

Does anyone know when all the Chinese bond scammers will be arrested and locked up, like many others I have become a victim of this long running scam, everytime it appears to be light at the end of the tunnel nothing happens I am making my business that here and many others involved in this well thought out scam are brought to justice. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong and prove that this whole bond deal is real.

Re: Chinese Bond Scam and Scammers

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:43 am

Sorry to hear you have been scammed.

Unfortunately there are a lot of these scammers. We used to have a guy that talked about it a lot but he hasn't posted since Febuary. However you can read the thread from beginning to end here. I'm afraid it will confirm that you have lost your money.

As to what you can do, well you can report the scammers to the authorities. I'm not sue what else you can do.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Notorial Dissent

Re: Chinese Bond Scam and Scammers

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Unfortunately the Chinese Bond scam, in particular, there are also Russian Czarist and Peruvian variants as well, has been going on for a long time, but not as a really organized thing, I've never seen it as more than a sort of mom and pop operation. It flares for a bit then seems to disappear for a time until the next round of scammers trip over it. The same thing happens with old dead, in particular, railroad stocks. The only thing you really can do is report it to your state's AG and security's commissioner. I haven't heard of a recent outbreak, but it is about time as the memories of the last go 'round should be pretty well dead by now. The certificates are often quite ornate and make good wall hangings, but I don't think even the paper is actually worth all that much, or at least it wasn't the last I checked.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Questions & Suggestions”