Responding to "Off Topic" Posts to Avoid Threadjacking

listeme

Responding to "Off Topic" Posts to Avoid Threadjacking

Post by listeme » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:37 pm

I vote that this is NOT a threadjack, but it certainly could flow in a jacky direction: it could turn into nuclear, pro or con!, or whether Bush should have approved the plants, or whatever. But as it stands, I think it's responsive to Taitz's bizarro theories and stays in bounds. :mrgreen: Taitz's understanding of American Government is that the President controls all agencies, especially the independent ones, and all decisions he makes are in response to Taitz's challenges. Basically, the President is operating the entire Government to thwart Taitz.The megalomania is stunning. Almost as massive as Taitz's incompetence. Which was in its full glory against an empty chair in Atlanta.It's also simply an abject lie. President Obama has been in favor of nuclear power since at least 2008.[/break1]about.com/od/environmentallawpolicy/a/obama_nuclear.htm]Election 2008: Barack Obama on Nuclear EnergyObama Advocates Solving Problems of Nuclear Energy Before Expanding Its UseDemocratic presidential nominee Barack Obama favors the continued use of nuclear power and sees it as an integral and inevitable part of any effective U.S. energy policy, especially in light of growing concerns about global warming.I have no idea whether this is a threadjack.

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

phelana

Re: Responding to "Off Topic" Posts to Avoid Threadjacking

Post by phelana » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm just going to bump this up since I was involved in a whole cow discussion in a trial thread. Maybe others will notice and remember in the heat of an off-topic discussion.

My only real comment is to just make sure that the subject matches the thread/topic where you move the quote. It's really disconcerting on the tiny phone screen when the subject line starts changing a lot. It's just a lot hard to scroll up for the sanity check location when you're using the mobile device with a 3" screen.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

realist

Post by realist » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm

phelana wrote:I'm just going to bump this up since I was involved in a whole cow discussion in a trial thread. Maybe others will notice and remember in the heat of an off-topic discussion.

My only real comment is to just make sure that the subject matches the thread/topic where you move the quote. It's really disconcerting on the tiny phone screen when the subject line starts changing a lot. It's just a lot hard to scroll up for the sanity check location when you're using the mobile device with a 3" screen.
:like:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:09 am

Popping in here to give a bump while I test.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Bumping this thread is kind of like the "memories" reminders on Facebook for me. :mrgreen:

Return to “Questions & Suggestions”