can I ????

obotx3

can I ????

Post by obotx3 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Do you mind if I post the url of this site on other boards? I like to bug Mop from OC everytime he does a buzz up on yahoo.news by posting pro-obama stuff. If I can post the url from here then not only will it be a bug to him, but may encourage other "obots" to join here.Just a thoughtobotx3

Justin

can I ????

Post by Justin » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 pm

I have no objections to our site's address being posted in other forums. Just please try to represent us with some civility. (i.e. NOT "You all suck, you should die. Please visit us at...") You get the general idea. ;)What we're trying to promote is an open forum where people of ALL political opinions can freely debate the issues in a civil forum. Sure, Obama's eligibility is the "fun" issue right now... but that'll eventually lose steam and we'll have plenty of other topics to discuss as well. *grin*

obotx3

can I ????

Post by obotx3 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks Justin,I am always very civil....when I have to be...lolobotx3

tjh

Re: can I ????

Post by tjh » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Can I .... figure out how to do something similar to fogbow on another site I'm setting up.

I've put up a prototype phpBB on (free) prophpbb.com ... but I'd like to have a general page similar to thefogbow.com ... and then link to the forum on the main page.

Is the tabbed [Home] [Forum] ... [Special reports] ... just regular html foo, with the phpBB forum installed in a subfolder ?
(Hmm ... can I just iframe the forum into a website somewhere else?)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I recommend WordPress for your home page. Your menu can have a link to your forum.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Justin wrote:I have no objections to our site's address being posted in other forums. Just please try to represent us with some civility. (i.e. NOT "You all suck, you should die. Please visit us at...") You get the general idea. ;)What we're trying to promote is an open forum where people of ALL political opinions can freely debate the issues in a civil forum. Sure, Obama's eligibility is the "fun" issue right now... but that'll eventually lose steam and we'll have plenty of other topics to discuss as well. *grin*
I'm sure it will lose steam any. day. now.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Return to “Questions & Suggestions”