poplove

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

poplove

Post by poplove »

I came for the bundy nonsense and stayed for everything else. You all kept me sane during the the last four years.
RVInit

Re: poplove

Post by RVInit »

We must have found Fogbow around the same time, I found it after someone posted about it on OLive. Those were the days.

I had hit 10,000 posts before the site went down! I was :shock: when I saw that.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
jmj

Post by jmj »

I think there are a lot of us in the same boat. Though I can't actually remember how I found the fogbow. Probably just googling for Bundy updates ;)
poplove

Post by poplove »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 pm We must have found Fogbow around the same time, I found it after someone posted about it on OLive. Those were the days.

I had hit 10,000 posts before the site went down! I was :shock: when I saw that.
OLive commenters were so funny and clever! I laughed so much at many of the comments. Leon Spinx was hilarious!
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

poplove wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:33 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 pm We must have found Fogbow around the same time, I found it after someone posted about it on OLive. Those were the days.

OLive commenters were so funny and clever! I laughed so much at many of the comments. Leon Spinx was hilarious!
I remember him! Assuming he's a him, :oops: Yes, so funny...
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
poplove

Post by poplove »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:10 pm

I remember him! Assuming he's a him, :oops: Yes, so funny...
Yes, Leon is/was a male. He had posted a video of himself and some others shooting off rockets, I believe. No faces, just a view of their backs.
poplove

Post by poplove »

A little more about me. I 'm an Air Force veteran (WAF), retired from DoD civil service, and my hubby is retired from the Air Force. We've lived in Las Vegas for 32 years. I play ukulele and run two local ukulele clubs. My user name comes from the home phone number my family had while growing up in the San Fernando Valley as a way to remember it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Leon was funnier than hell. I also came here from OLive. Never heard about Fogbow before that but checked it out after some OLive posts about it. Lurked for a while and then finally jumped in. Glad I did but I miss the Commentariat.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Same..

Olive has been spamming me for $$, but no comments no me..
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Hello,

Nice to meet you again.

Sad-Cafe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”