Please Report Problems Here

TollandRCR

Re: Please Report Problems Here

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 am

I have a problem with TFB on mobile platforms: my fingers are too big. That was a benefit when I played the bassoon but is a problem for the digital age. Do the pens that various manufacturers sell help? (The $100 pen that Apple sells is too expensive unless it is notably the best )
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 am

TollandRCR wrote:I have a problem with TFB on mobile platforms: my fingers are too big. That was a benefit when I played the bassoon but is a problem for the digital age. Do the pens that various manufacturers sell help? (The $100 pen that Apple sells is too expensive unless it is notably the best )
Do you use the dictation feature favored by Patriots?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am

TollandRCR wrote:I have a problem with TFB on mobile platforms: my fingers are too big. That was a benefit when I played the bassoon but is a problem for the digital age. Do the pens that various manufacturers sell help? (The $100 pen that Apple sells is too expensive unless it is notably the best )
I have a dozen or more swag advertising pens with a stylus tip and they work perfectly well. You can also get them in a 2 pack at the Dollar Tree.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Whatever was causing the script issue seems to have crawled back under its rock.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 am

Clicking on page 42 of the Rafael Edward "Felito" "Ted" Cruz eligibility thread automatically downloads a file of some sort onto my phone. This happens whether I click in from active topics or from a different page in the thread.

File name is 0_6fq3lhfc and has no description. I've just deleted it without opening, of course, but I thought I should mention it.
"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Return to “Questions & Suggestions”