Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Think of where he'd be if he hadn't raked in the big bucks from Rs and foreign governments renting/leasing suites, offices, hell, entire floors in order to curry favor with him.

Also, Secret Service expenses going straight into his pocket.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

“I think he lost all momentum when he got pulled from the platforms. Politics is about momentum and he has none now,” said presidential historian Douglas Brinkley.

While Trump has tried to inject himself into news coverage, Brinkley said his comments are largely treated as add-ons to coverage focused on other matters. “Where it used to be he was shooting tweets like Zeus, they were like thunderbolts from up high, and now it’s little squeaks from the mouse of Mar-a-Lago,” he said.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... bcb2b35bde
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:33 pm Forbes recently reported on Trump's decrease in wealth - Donald Trump Tumbles Nearly 300 Spots In Billionaire Ranks.
That presupposes that Trump was a billionaire to begin with, an assumption that I, personally do not accept.
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:33 pm TheGatewayPundit had an interesting spin on his reduced wealth - President Trump Sets Record for Giving Up the Most Net Worth While Selflessly Serving His Country.
Assumes facts not in evidence
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:33 pm And, of course, they reported that Franklin Graham was also spinning that story - Franklin Graham: President Trump’s Wealth Shrank When He Was In Office Because He Put America First.

It's just so stupid. Of course, almost all of the comments are singing Trump's selflessness and love of country.

Good grief.
Again, facts not in evidence. I can't think of a single instance in which Donald Trump or any of his family put America before their own interests.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:59 pm
“I think he lost all momentum when he got pulled from the platforms. Politics is about momentum and he has none now,” said presidential historian Douglas Brinkley.

While Trump has tried to inject himself into news coverage, Brinkley said his comments are largely treated as add-ons to coverage focused on other matters. “Where it used to be he was shooting tweets like Zeus, they were like thunderbolts from up high, and now it’s little squeaks from the mouse of Mar-a-Lago,” he said.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... bcb2b35bde
The Mouse Who Parleyed ... or Gabbed or whatever type of social media TFG uses these days.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The mouse who released largely ignored statements to the press.

It just lacks a certain vitriolic batshit insanity...and I'm okay with that
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/pl ... ech-492435
A slew of well-heeled Republican National Committee donors descended on Palm Beach this weekend, excited to be schmoozed, eager for access to DONALD TRUMP and other potential 2024 nominees, but mostly interested in hearing how far their dollars would go toward winning back the Congress and White House.

Trump’s speech didn’t do any of that.

“It was horrible, it was long and negative,” one attendee with a donor in the room tells Playbook. “It was dour. He didn’t talk about the positive things that his administration has done.”

Instead, Trump used the final night of the retreat to talk about himself, his grievances and how he plans to enact retribution against those who voted to impeach him — which runs counter to the donors’ main objective of making sure their dollars go toward winning overall.

Trump’s biggest applause line, according to sources in the room, was when he said the GOP would win back the House 2022 and the presidency in 2024. He lavished praise on Florida Gov. RON DESANTIS, South Dakota Gov. KRISTI NOEM, and Wisconsin Sen. RON JOHNSON. But when he was harshly critical of people like former VP MIKE PENCE and Senate Republican Leader MITCH MCCONNELL, few people applauded.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The Mouse of Mar a Lago
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:02 pm The Mouse of Mar a Lago

:bwahaha: :banana:
I love that so much I might start using it instead of DFO. It certainly has more pizzazz. OTOH I hope that he fades into oblivion so completely that I no longer have to refer to him at all.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:31 pm

I love that so much I might start using it instead of DFO. It certainly has more pizzazz. OTOH I hope that he fades into oblivion so completely that I no longer have to refer to him at all.
:yeahthat: Yup. I once worked with a guy that had a hard time getting along with anyone. After I left that job one of the things I told myself was that I refuse to even remember his name. Now that I no longer have to go through the drudgery of bending over backwards and making sure I showed no signs of aggravation or dislike, now all that is over I refuse to allow him ever into my mind again. The funny thing is that last night something happened that harkened back to that era and, try as I might, I cannot even think of the guys name, that's how completely I wiped him out of my life. :lol: If there ever comes a time that I have to struggle to think of OSG's name, and it's not because of dementia, I will be so happy.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Lani

Post by Lani »

Screenshot_2021-04-12 Tim Miller on Twitter.png
Screenshot_2021-04-12 Tim Miller on Twitter.png (35.41 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The ⁦
@NRSC
⁩ gave an award to Donald trump. Over the weekend, trump called ⁦
@LeaderMcConnell
⁩ — senate gop leader — a dumb son of a bitch. Below is the photo of ⁦
@SenRickScott
⁩ giving trump the award, included in an email the nrsc sent out this morning.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

So they invented an award just for him? :sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Might as well call it the "Please Stop Saying Mean Things About Us, For the Love of God" Award.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

The Louse of Lar a Mago
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I like how they're still selling this "job creators" horse s%^t as an excuse to explain to the plebes who vote for them why the rich get to pay less of a percentage on their income compared to those who sweat and bleed everyday for their paycheck :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I feel like that tweet is unkind to trench coats full of diseased venomous spiders. :lol:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:14 pm I feel like that tweet is unkind to trench coats full of diseased venomous spiders. :lol:
Seconded. Diseased venomous spiders with enough of a hive mind to fill a trench coat were clearly the victims of a covert government experiment. What was Dick Cheney's excuse?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:shrug:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hey, I'd contribute to that project!
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Facebook board delays decision about Trump's possible return”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56781104
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
DHS watchdog declined to pursue investigations into Secret Service during Trump administration, documents show

Joseph Cuffari, the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general, rejected his staff’s recommendation to investigate what role the Secret Service played in the forcible clearing of protesters from Lafayette Square on June 1, according to internal documents and two people familiar with his decision, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the discussions.

After the sudden charge by police on the largely peaceful protesters, the Secret Service was able to move Trump to a church at the edge of the park, where the White House staged a photo opportunity for the president.
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”