Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Lincoln Project

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Lincoln Project

Post by Luke »

Haven't been following TLP since the election, but good if they're spending money on continuing to show the trash the GOP has become. They've done a lot on the 100 day anniversary of the Capitol Riots, podcast is below.

100 Days Later
The Lincoln Project
Politics

It’s been 100 days since a mob of extremists stormed the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to block the certification of President Biden’s victory and overthrow our government at the urging of Donald Trump and his Big Lie. This week, host Reed Galen is joined by fellow Lincoln Project Co-Founders Steve Schmidt & Rick Wilson, as well as Lincoln Project Senior Advisor Stuart Stevens to discuss the aftermath of the insurrection and the importance of never forgetting the events of January 6, 2021. Plus, a look-ahead to the 2022 midterm elections.

38 minute Podcast is here:

#Jan6NeverAgain #TheBigLie #100Days
It Never Ended

The last few episodes of The Breakdown:

WATCH: Friday, April 16 marks 100 days since Jan 6. Tonight on The Breakdown with Tara Setmayer and Rick Wilson, we take stock of what’s happened. Featuring John Scott-Railton, senior researcher at Citizen Lab and disinformation expert who investigates technological threats to society.

WATCH: Steve Schmidt joins Rick Wilson and Tara Setmayer for a can’t-miss episode of The Breakdown on #LPTV​. Watch live at 9pm ET.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Lincoln Project

Post by Luke »

Lincoln Project seems to be ramping back up. In 2024, we'll take all the help we can get, so good to subscribe and keep an eye out.

7pm EST 11/9 -- Rick Wilson & Tara Setmayer are being super funny about the GOP Debate and wanting to punch Vivek in the nose. They have clips, including when Vivek dissed Nikki Haley's daughter for using TikTok (tons of boos, she called him scum).

Hadn't seen this -- somebody set up a GoFundMe called "Chapstick for Ron" (DeSantis) and they've raised $83. :lol:

It's also a Twitter Space:

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1yNGaZzDrbXJj

COVITA is still my total favorite (disclaimer: Have known Patti Lupone since I was a teenager)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”