Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dave from down under

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Dave from down under »

Passive aggressive paranoid
tek

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by tek »

I do not understand how Linwood thinks any of these fireside chats are helping him.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

tek wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:24 pm I do not understand how Linwood thinks any of these fireside chats are helping him.
tainting a potential jury pool?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lucian is running to be the SC GOP Chair. https://www.myscgop.com/ DL2XIT has endorsed the current chairman... twice. But he says he still LOVES DL2XIT. Also, Lin reveals that the ES&S machines (which are used in SC) are also full of fraud! Amazing how the fraud only benefits DL2XIT :roll:
Published March 30
Trump endorses Drew McKissick over Lin Wood for South Carolina GOP chair
'Drew has my Complete and Total Endorsement for re-election!' Trump wrote
By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Former President Donald Trump affirmed his endorsement of longtime ally Drew McKissick in his bid for re-election as South Carolina GOP chairman on Tuesday, shortly after attorney Lin Wood announced his intent to challenge him for the position. "Drew McKissick has done an outstanding job as South Carolina GOP Chairman, electing more Republicans in 2020 than in over 140 years," Trump said in a statement. "Drew fought all the way to the Supreme Court to defend our voting laws—and WON. "He will continue to grow the party and help Conservatives get elected in the Great State of South Carolina. Drew has my Complete and Total Endorsement for re-election!" he added.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -gop-chair
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -gop-chair

He is so full of sh*t. Fake religion, constant lying, fake sincerity and totally delusional. Here's his one-hour rant. Within the first 10 minutes, he doubles down on the Big Lie, trashes the current chair, says the SC GOP is basically stealing from "the people", says he was ripped off for $375K by the Trump PAC, trashes Lindsey Graham and keeps telling people to throw out "the Rothchilds" "George Soros" "the money changers" and the CIA. He must be making lots of friends. He's also going to EXPOSE every corrupt member of SCOTUS, take it to the bank. "My enemies have been defeated."

Watch the video from Rally For The ReOrg Make-Up Meeting With LIN WOOD HERE Or on our Facebook page:
​​https://m.facebook.com/mySCGOP360

The Charleston Post & Courier:
Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood makes chaotic appearance in Charleston ahead of SC GOP chair bid
By Thomas Novelly tnovelly@postandcourier.com Apr 12, 2021 Updated 10 hrs ago

NORTH CHARLESTON — Chaos erupted at the Charleston County GOP meeting when attorney Lin Wood pushed conspiracy theories that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. It was part of Wood's pitch to replace S.C. Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick next month. Guests packed a ballroom at the Double Tree Hotel on April 12 to listen to Wood, an attorney whose party platform for South Carolina Republicans revolves around emphatically supporting Trump and calling out politicians who don't back him enough. "I did not come to divide you," Wood said. "I came to unite you and and grow your party."

Every time Wood talked about how Trump was actually president, many in the room erupted in applause. Other stayed silent. Maurice Washington, chairman of the Charleston County GOP, interjected multiple times reminding the crowd to be respectful of opposing viewpoints when members began to shout at each other about the November election results. Even after Wood's speech when the Charleston County GOP tried to continue their regular scheduled meeting, their agenda was interrupted and distracted by shouting and yelling from those following the attorney as he exited the hotel.

Wood's platform illustrates the schism forming among Republican organizations throughout the state, where local county GOP groups are faced with an identity crisis and split membership that many see relies on the litmus test: How loyal are you to the former president and do you believe his claims about the election? The 75 person-suggested occupancy of the meeting room was widely ignored, as was social distancing and mask wearing, as GOP members crammed in with many opting to stand and some spilling into the hotel hallway. A few guests wore "Win With Lin" shirts and passed around pamphlets advocating for the lawyer.

Wood announced March 29 he would challenge McKissick for the chairmanship only a few months after moving to the Palmetto State from neighboring Georgia. The former Atlanta-based attorney rose to national fame last year for spearheading baseless claims of election fraud after Trump lost to Democrat Joe Biden. After Wood ended his speech revolving around claims of voter interference, Mary Ann Taylor with the Charleston County Board of Elections stood up and reiterated that the local voting machines were not tampered with or hacked in any way. The chairman is elected at the state party convention, which is slated for May. Many counties are holding local conventions throughout April, and Wood has made the rounds at many meetings and events to advocate for his candidacy.
https://www.postandcourier.com/politics ... f299c.html

Here was his previous Xoom call 3/30. 2021-03-30 - mySCGOP.com Zoom Call with Lin Wood
9,322 views•Mar 31, 2021

WinWithLin.JPG
WinWithLin.JPG (93.51 KiB) Viewed 4471 times

Here's News Radio 94.3 WSC SC GOP Chair Drew McKissick responded live to this speech today on the @KellyGoldenfanpage Show. Drew says DL2XIT reendorsed him and asked "Who's that attorney guy?" :lol: Here's a link:

Trump doubles down in SCGOP battle

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wood wrote:"I did not come to divide you," Wood said. "I came to unite you and grow your party."
Wood wrote:No More RINOs
Um. those two statements are rather mutually exclusive especially since RINO generally means, "you disagree with me, so you are not a real republican." It is a goal post mounted on an SR-71.

They unite by kicking out all who are not worthy. 30 men enter, 1 man leaves.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Haven't heard from Foggy in a few days... did anyone hear if he's in Tulsa with Miki Booth at the Freedom Conference? The big weekend is here!

Miki Tulsa.JPG
Miki Tulsa.JPG (67.47 KiB) Viewed 4286 times

3 Stooges.JPG
3 Stooges.JPG (53.96 KiB) Viewed 4286 times

What an event! He might not want to have told us because we'd be jealous. https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/april-conference/

But thank goodness it will be streaming:

Registration begins on Friday April 16th at 6:00 AM at Rhema Bible Church –
1001 West Kenosha Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

How to Watch Streaming?
Watch streaming online
www.Brighteon.com
www.Rhema.TV
www.SteelTruth.com

Huge additions including Leigh Dundas, Sidney's friend who pumped the bogus Executive Order on a YouTube video until they took it down. What a galaxy of rubbish.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 am Haven't heard from Foggy in a few days... did anyone hear if he's in Tulsa with Miki Booth at the Freedom Conference? The big weekend is here!
:snippity:
Huge additions including Leigh Dundas, Sidney's friend who pumped the bogus Executive Order on a YouTube video until they took it down. What a galaxy of rubbish.
Incidentally, Leigh Dundas is a big-time Scientologist, and the influence of Scientology on her antics is well documented on the site of Tony Ortega, a mainstream journalist who covers Scientology better than anyone. For example, this article yesterday: https://tonyortega.org/2021/04/15/kirst ... learwater/, and an in-depth article of her background and participation in the January 6 insurrection: https://tonyortega.org/2021/02/17/fbi-w ... ol-rioter/. There are links to other Scientology shenanigans of hers.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wow JPC thanks for that site! Ended up in a tangle on YouTube with totally braindead Trumpers who were following Sidney Powell's links to Leigh's ridiculous Exec Order video, the sheer stupidity was incredible. It went on and on and on. Kept just batting the BS down, a few brave folks gave me awards for taking so much heat but didn't mind, truth is the best defense to these clowns. After reporting it a few times, YouTube ultimately took that video down. Wonder if Sidney and her Christian followers know their dear friend is a Scientologist? That fact didn't appear anywhere. Also interesting about Kirstie & Co., Ms. Alley has turned into the Roseanne of Twitter.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Scientology merging with QAnon and MAGA scares the hell out of me.
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:32 pm Scientology merging with QAnon and MAGA scares the hell out of me.
It will never happen. The Scientologists don't want to split the grift.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

sterngard friegen wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:41 pm
SuzieC wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:32 pm Scientology merging with QAnon and MAGA scares the hell out of me.
Plus Scientology has lots & lots of rules, something Q-nuts and MAGAts don't handle well. Or at all.
Image Image Image Image
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From PacerMonitor:
“NOTICE of Appearance by Joseph Alan Pull on behalf of MY PILLOW, INC. (Pull, Joseph)”

Apparently he is admitted to DC and works for Briol and Benson from Minneapolis.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 am Haven't heard from Foggy in a few days... did anyone hear if he's in Tulsa with Miki Booth at the Freedom Conference? The big weekend is here!

Miki Tulsa.JPG

3 Stooges.JPG

What an event! He might not want to have told us because we'd be jealous. https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/april-conference/

But thank goodness it will be streaming:

Registration begins on Friday April 16th at 6:00 AM at Rhema Bible Church –
1001 West Kenosha Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

How to Watch Streaming?
Watch streaming online
www.Brighteon.com
www.Rhema.TV
www.SteelTruth.com

UMMMM did Miki Booth just admit she was in DC and an insurrectionist? Does the FBI know?
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:58 pm From PacerMonitor:
“NOTICE of Appearance by Joseph Alan Pull on behalf of MY PILLOW, INC. (Pull, Joseph)”

Apparently he is admitted to DC and works for Briol and Benson from Minneapolis.
Sounds like Lindell couldn't wake up Nathan Lewin.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 pm
sterngard friegen wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:41 pm
Plus Scientology has lots & lots of rules, something Q-nuts and MAGAts don't handle well. Or at all.
It is hard to see Scientology blending with MAGA beliefs. For MAGAs nothing is the fault of the MAGAt, it's all "them" doing it to you. Scientology is kind of different and you can achieve power over everything with your own thoughts and beliefs. So, you do kind of at least have to accept a sense of responsibility, which is exactly what the MAGAts seem to be all trying to escape. Nothing is their fault, it's all the "other" doing things that take everything away from them. it would be interesting, but super scary to see the MAGAts get Scientologized. I bet some of them could be swept up in it. After all, many of them have the money. And Scientology is really good at showing people only what they need to see for them to start getting hooked. After all, you have to be way into "the Bridge" before they ever start even telling you about Xenu or whatever his name is. They are very good at figuring out what you need for them to pull you in.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cross-post from Miki Booth's topic. Miki admitted there is "heavy pupu" there*

Miki's seditionist pal Kari also got a snap with Lin:

Kari Lin.JPG
Kari Lin.JPG (42.06 KiB) Viewed 3902 times

Comments:

Ann Huss
Oh my lord you two are such lucky girls!!! Love you both!!!

Harold Call
The truth and patriotism must be overwhelming.

Heavy Pupus.JPG
Heavy Pupus.JPG (59.96 KiB) Viewed 3902 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh my, Lucian has gone Full Q.

Lin Q.JPG
Lin Q.JPG (66.26 KiB) Viewed 3839 times

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

"THIS IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

I mean, if nothing else, he's strengthening the Georgia Bar's case against him that he's not mentally fit to practice law.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke

Post by Luke »

Excellent point, Panda. More Q. Lin Wood --

Lin Great.JPG
Lin Great.JPG (43.07 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Lin Q 2.JPG
Lin Q 2.JPG (39.68 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Reply To Lin Wood, [18.04.21 03:46]
[Forwarded from Lin Wood]
“Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.”
- Matthew 19:13-15

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

He is not a well man.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:54 pm He is not a well man.
Yabbut I worry more about that mob applauding and cheering that bull crap.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It appears that mental illness is contagious
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:39 pm It appears that mental illness is contagious
Since I already quote the poet in my sig, I'll add this other quote of his: "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

Of course, Sting sang it more pithily: "Men go crazy in congregations; they only get better one by one."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Lin Wood Exits Lawsuit Against Joy Reid After the MSNBC Host’s Attorney Argued He Isn’t Fit to Practice Law

https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/lin-woo ... ctice-law/
Facing a disqualification motion arguing that he is unfit to practice law, Lin Wood agreed on Friday to put another attorney in charge of a lawsuit that he filed nearly three years ago against MSNBC host Joy Reid.

Earlier this year, Reid’s attorneys argued that Wood was “unfit to practice in this or any other court,” in light of his post-election efforts to “subvert the Constitution and the rule of law,” his “scurrilous” attacks against Chief Justice John Roberts, and a litany of “frivolous and vexatious actions.” The motion sought to revoke Wood’s pro hac vice permission to practice before the court, permission attorneys must receive to practice in a jurisdiction where they are not licensed.

Wood’s latest motion claims that his departure from Reid’s case “moots” the disqualification motion leveled against him by Reid’s attorneys, which aimed to oust him from appearing pro hac vice in court proceedings for a second time since the 2020 election. A Delaware judge booted him from representing Carter Page earlier this year in a ruling slamming his “toxic brew of mendacity.”

A lot has happened since Wood filed suit on behalf of Roslyn La Liberte in 2018. The well-known defamation attorney previously represented the JonBenét Ramsey family and rehabilitated the life and image Richard Jewell, the man falsely accused of the Atlanta Olympics bombing. Wood enjoyed that public image when he filed that case along with his former law partners, who sued him two years later in a salacious lawsuit accusing him of assault and increasingly erratic behavior between 2019 through the lead-up to the 2020 election.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”