America First Policy Institute AFPI - A T**** Loving, Grifting Constellation of Liars & Losers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

America First Policy Institute AFPI - A T**** Loving, Grifting Constellation of Liars & Losers

Post by Luke »

What an all-star lineup of liars and grifters, "perpetuating" is a good word for it.

Are they joining forces with the African Financial Inclusion Policy Initiative (AfPI)? "AfPI is the primary platform for AFI's African members to support & develop financial inclusion policies & regulatory frameworks, & other knowledge." Similar goals. :lol:

2 hours ago - Politics & Policy
Scoop: Trump alumni launch largest post-administration group
Mike Allen, author of AM

A constellation of Trump administration stars today will launch the America First Policy Institute, a 35-person nonprofit group with a first-year budget of $20 million and the mission of perpetuating former President Trump's populist policies.

Why it matters: Two top Trump alumni tell me AFPI is by far the largest pro-Trump outside group, besides Trump's own Florida-based machine.

In the coming months, the group plans to take a large office space near the U.S. Capitol as a symbol that it'll fight to be a muscular, well-heeled center of the future of conservatism. I'm told that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are informal advisers.

The president and CEO is Brooke Rollins, a Texan who was head of Trump's Domestic Policy Council. Rollins, who met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago last week to update him on plans for the group, told me the group wants to be "dreamers and ... risk-takers."

The board chair is Linda McMahon, who was a member of Trump’s Cabinet as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, after winning fame as a pro-wrestling entrepreneur.

The vice chair is Larry Kudlow, Trump's economic adviser, a longtime CNBC personality who's now a Fox Business host.

AFPI — now based in the Crystal City area of Arlington, Virginia — has been in the planning stages since December. The group will also have offices in Fort Worth, where Rollins remains based, Miami and New York. Rollins plans to move the group to Washington to be closer to the action. Rollins said she hopes the budget will double to $40 million in 2022.

The group includes 20 policy areas, many run by Trump alumni:

Former Energy Secretary Rick Perry heads the Center for Energy Independence.

National security will be co-chaired by John Ratcliffe, Trump's last director of national intelligence, and retired Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, who was national security adviser to Vice President Pence.

Jack Brewer, a former NFL player and advisory board member of Black Voices for Trump, heads the Center for Opportunity Now, focused on an "underserved community agenda."

Paula White-Cain, a Trump spiritual adviser, will head a Center for American Values, focused on religious freedom and the Second Amendment.

Former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi will head a law and justice center.

Scott Turner will head the Center for Education Opportunity.
https://www.axios.com/trump-policy-inst ... 38d0e.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Re: America First Policy Institute AFPI - A T**** Loving, Grifting Constellation of Liars & Losers

Post by tek »

oh lord, I guess we know where the swamp went..
Uninformed

Re: America First Policy Institute AFPI - A T**** Loving, Grifting Constellation of Liars & Losers

Post by Uninformed »

“Paula White-Cain, a Trump spiritual adviser, will head a Center for American Values, focused on religious freedom and the Second Amendment.

:bored:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds like one helluva grift to me.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 pm Sounds like one helluva grift to me.
That was my first thought, as well.

I wondered where the $20M is coming from. The Mouse of Mar a Lago certainly isn't going to provide any of that. I doubt if any of the others in the group will contribute, either.

That just leaves the deplorables. Send money.

If there are 35 founding members, I suspect that they will each pay themselves something in excess of $500K per year. That's why they hope to double the budget next year. Then they could pay themselves $1M per annum.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Quite the Cavalcade of Fiends there.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

When I saw the initials, the first thing that came to mind was the "APF" * -- IIRC the initials, that was the "news" organization back in 2008 that allegedly had gotten copies of the "whitey" tape from someone in Scandinavia and they were trying to bring into the US so it could be publicly played and they had lots of other "evidence" that would disqualify Obama. Lots of good juicy stuff, but all lost with passing of Fogbow I.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:51 pm “Paula White-Cain, a Trump spiritual adviser, will head a Center for American Values, focused on religious freedom and the Second Amendment.

:bored:
Gosh that rings a bell....

also :bored:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

From the AFPI grifters and losers, tah dah... DONATE NOW.

1 hour ago - Politics & Policy
First look: Trump alumni plan voting group
Mike Allen, author of AM

The America First Policy Institute, led by Trump administration alumni, on Thursday will announce a Center for Election Integrity, a nonprofit group it says will push policies in state legislatures to "help make it easy to vote, but hard to cheat."

Driving the news: CEI will hold a morning announcement event at Atlanta Metropolitan Cathedral, a nod to Georgia's swing-state status as a hotbed of election controversy.

The group posted an introductory video. https://cei.americafirstpolicy.com/

What they're saying: Hogan Gidley, a former White House spokesman and the center's director, said CEI "will work tirelessly to protect the voters and safeguard the integrity of future elections because one illegal vote is one too many.”

The group aims to support voter ID requirements and to "require ballots to be returned by election day...ensure voter rolls are consistently cleaned and kept up to date...and litigate cases of voter fraud."

CEI chairman Ken Blackwell, a former Ohio secretary of state, said in a statement: "We must help make sure that people have confidence in our system and that we give citizens a fair vote count."

Reality check: Although election security is a hot issue with Republicans, even Bill Barr, who was attorney general under President Trump, said he saw no evidence of widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

There have been hundreds of bills introduced since the election to change laws around voter access to the polls.
https://www.axios.com/trump-voting-elec ... 1a376.html

Seems like they are determined to lose in 2022 by running this bullsh*t that independent voters hate for months to come. It's interesting to read all this while listening to the audiobook of LANDSLIDE which was the same playbook in NOV 2020.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”