Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Volkonski »

Robert J. DeNault
@robertjdenault
·
2h
NEW: Roger Stone, tied to multiple Proud Boys/Oath Keepers charged over Capitol riots and a Florida politician charged by federal prosecutors for harassing his political opponent, pleads for money on Parler, says federal prosecutors are “preparing to railroad [him] yet again.”

Robert J. DeNault
@robertjdenault

MORE: prosecutors say up to six more people with ties to Oath Keepers could be charged with conspiracy. They guarded Stone on January 6.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Roger Stone

Post by northland10 »

Sucks being a convicted felon, eh Roger? Oh wait, what's that you say? Trump pardoned you? Well by golly, yes, in the government's eyes, you have your rights restored, but, you are still a convicted felon.

You're lucky you had a fried or you would be in prison.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Since Roger did so much for DL2XIT, why isn't he giving Roger the money he needs? :?: :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

If he lost his car, why is he paying for gasoline?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:04 am If he lost his car, why is he paying for gasoline?
Petrol sniffing is a terrible addiction
(It is as bad as glue sniffing or chroming )
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

:vomit:

What a load of horseshit. He deserves everything he's getting and I have no pity for him in the slightest.

Maybe..... He will call the Donald for help and the Donald will tell him to fuck off and then he flips on the Donald. That would be fun to watch. :thumbsup:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

The DOJ filed suit today (4/16/2021) in the Southern District of Florida, seeking to reduce the IRS tax debt owed by Roger Stone and his wife (about $2 million covering the years 2007-2011 and 2018) to judgment and to set aside the transfers of certain properties to trust entities.

Even optimized, the complaint is 1.1M and I cannot post it. According to the complaint, the total owed for 2007-2011 is $1,590,631. There is an an additional $407,036 owed for 2018.

The DOJ is seeking to treat an entity owned by the Stone family (Drake Ventures) as an "alter ego." The DOJ claims that more than $1M in checks made out to Roger Stone were deposited into the Drake Ventures account and this was used to pay a substantial amount of personal expenses, including $500k towards federal tax liabilities and a $140k down payment on a personal residence in 2019.

A residence was purchased in the name of an entity called the Bertram Trust around the time of Stone's indictment. The DOJ seeks to treat this entity as a nominee.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:04 am If he lost his car, why is he paying for gasoline?
Okay, this is why you’ll never make it as a sovcit. Stop asking so many questions. :rotflmao:
somerset

Post by somerset »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:43 pm The DOJ filed suit today (4/16/2021) in the Southern District of Florida, seeking to reduce the IRS tax debt owed by Roger Stone and his wife (about $2 million covering the years 2007-2011 and 2018) to judgment and to set aside the transfers of certain properties to trust entities.

Even optimized, the complaint is 1.1M and I cannot post it. According to the complaint, the total owed for 2007-2011 is $1,590,631. There is an an additional $407,036 owed for 2018.

The DOJ is seeking to treat an entity owned by the Stone family (Drake Ventures) as an "alter ego." The DOJ claims that more than $1M in checks made out to Roger Stone were deposited into the Drake Ventures account and this was used to pay a substantial amount of personal expenses, including $500k towards federal tax liabilities and a $140k down payment on a personal residence in 2019.

A residence was purchased in the name of an entity called the Bertram Trust around the time of Stone's indictment. The DOJ seeks to treat this entity as a nominee.
Why would they do this?
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

"Reduce the IRS tax debt ... to judgment" This means to obtain a judgment in favor of the US in the amount of the tax debt. If successful, the DOJ/IRS will have 20 years from the judgment to collect the IRS tax debt. (The IRS ability to administratively collect taxes ordinarily expires after 10 years, although numerous things that taxpayers do can extend that period.)

Bad editing on my part.
somerset

Post by somerset »

I see. Thanks!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Nice timing. $124.95 ticket (but it's over now):
Trumparilla Featured VIP Event
An evening with Roger Stone and Friends
FRI, APR 16 6:00 PM
Bad Monkey

Hosted by:
Cliff Gephart and Dion Cini

Your VIP ticket* includes:

- Meet, greet and photo with Roger Stone
- Speaking engagement by Roger & other VIP's
- Open Bar, top shelf 3 hours
- Mix of hot and cold appetizers
- VIP access to Roger's book signing
- Network with top Trump VIP's

For me and my family, the Mueller Witch Hunt never seems to end- even after the President of the United States saw through the corruption and unfairness of my railroading in a DC Courtroom and granted me a commutation and ultimately a full pardon.

For three years I was smeared by CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post and the rest of the fake news media, hunted, terrorized, silenced, de-platformed, gagged, censored, harassed, persecuted, and forced into poverty by the corrupt politically-motivated Mueller witch hunt.

Now the same corrupt cabal of media leftists and their Democrat allies are seeking to frame and destroy me again.

In recent days the exact same fake media outlets seek to imply that I was involved in or knew about the storming of the Capitol on January 6th. This is categorically false and a smear, based solely on naked “guilt by association”, sly innuendo and baseless supposition. It did not happen.

Defending myself in court against the Mueller railroading and the other attacks on me cost almost $3M. Today the coffers are virtually bare. Once again I urgently need your help. Please Defending myself in court against the Mueller railroading and the other attacks on me cost almost $3M. Today the coffers are virtually bare. Once again I urgently need your help.

Perfectly Clear w/ Roger Stone
Join me & other patriots in Tampa https://twitter.com/hashtag/Florida?src=hash ! 🇺🇸trumparilla.com/rogerstone

https://parler.com/post/94503412-e76a-4 ... 65913b3e85

Forwarded from Mike Lindell:

Thanks Roger!

Parler (https://parler.com/post/94503412-e76a-4 ... 65913b3e85)
@rogerstone - Roger Stone - this is how excited I am about @realMikeLindell...
this is how excited I am about @realMikeLindell 's soon to be unveiled social media website #mag
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Thought he was practically homeless.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Roger gave a statement to the Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits):
Roger provided us a statement a few minutes ago:

That my wife and I owe a significant amount in federal taxes has been a matter of public record for several years. This is not news. We had worked diligently with the IRS to pay down our debt until we were financially destroyed by the politically motivated and corrupt Mueller investigation. The claim that my wife and I are living a lavish lifestyle is a laughable joke in view of the fact that we are virtually bankrupt. This is a clear sign that the smear campaign of “guilt by association” to tie me baselessly to the illegal events of January 6th has failed.

This case against me is motivated by blood lust and liberal hysteria over the fact that President Trump saw the clear corruption of my trial and had the strength and the courage to correct this injustice by issuing me a grant of clemency. This is yet another example of the Democrats weaponizing the Justice Department in violation of the rule of law.

I will fight these politically motivated charges and I will prevail again. Americans who want to help me in this epic battle can go to StoneDefenseFund.com. Roger Stone still did nothing wrong!
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:violin: :rotflmao:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:46 pm Roger gave a statement to the Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits):
Roger provided us a statement a few minutes ago:

That my wife and I owe a significant amount in federal taxes has been a matter of public record for several years. This is not news. We had worked diligently with the IRS to pay down our debt until we were financially destroyed by the politically motivated and corrupt Mueller investigation. The claim that my wife and I are living a lavish lifestyle is a laughable joke in view of the fact that we are virtually bankrupt. This is a clear sign that the smear campaign of “guilt by association” to tie me baselessly to the illegal events of January 6th has failed.

This case against me is motivated by blood lust and liberal hysteria over the fact that President Trump saw the clear corruption of my trial and had the strength and the courage to correct this injustice by issuing me a grant of clemency. This is yet another example of the Democrats weaponizing the Justice Department in violation of the rule of law.

I will fight these politically motivated charges and I will prevail again. Americans who want to help me in this epic battle can go to StoneDefenseFund.com. Roger Stone still did nothing wrong!
Stone appears not understand the procedural posture of the case. In a suit to reduce taxes to judgment, the government does not have to prove that Stone lived a lavish lifestyle or did anything wrong - merely that tax was owed and remained unpaid. As he arguably admits to owing taxes (“that my wife and I owe a significant amount in federal taxes has been a matter of public record for years”), it is unclear how Stone expects to “prevail.”
tek

Post by tek »

Wow, all that for only $124.95?

The value of the various brands involved seems to be rapidly approaching zero.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

How dare that SOB tarnish the good name of Gasparilla the Pirate by riffing off his annual Tampa Pirate Festival.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Stone appears not understand the procedural posture of the case. In a suit to reduce taxes to judgment, the government does not have to prove that Stone lived a lavish lifestyle or did anything wrong - merely that tax was owed and remained unpaid. As he arguably admits to owing taxes (“that my wife and I owe a significant amount in federal taxes has been a matter of public record for years”), it is unclear how Stone expects to “prevail.”
He will "prevail" by raising enough money to pay the judgment. He may not understand the legal procedure, but he knows the grift.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:01 am He will "prevail" by raising enough money to pay the judgment. He may not understand the legal procedure, but he knows the grift.
But then he will owe tax on the grift, and will have to grift yet again in order to pay. Like many RWNJ grifts, it promises to be a never-ending cycle.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:19 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:01 am He will "prevail" by raising enough money to pay the judgment. He may not understand the legal procedure, but he knows the grift.
But then he will owe tax on the grift, and will have to grift yet again in order to pay. Like many RWNJ grifts, it promises to be a never-ending cycle.
It’s the long sought perpetual motion machine!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:09 pm It’s the long sought perpetual motion machine!!!
Hopefully, each succeeding grift will be a little smaller ...
Luke

Post by Luke »

Roger has a whiny Telegram channel. https://t.me/RogerStoneJr

Here's his Roger Stone Speaks at a Bar on the Eve of Trumparilla 1,389 views•Apr 17, 2021, just skipped through but appears only highlights. What a nasty looking crowd of MAGAts.

Here's his stye: https://stonecoldtruth.com/
Parler: https://parler.com/profile/rogerstone
Gab: https://gab.com/RogerJStoneJr

He also does Cameos for $100 https://www.cameo.com/rogerstone
Interesting point about Cameo... if you join a celeb's Fan Club (it's free), you can actually see all the Cameos they have done which was really surprising. After joining the free Fan Club, scroll down and you'll see them.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“We’re happy people. There’s nothing wrong with us,” woman says angrily while dropping a stream of angry f-bombs.

If that’s “happy,” I’ll take sad.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:12 am How dare that SOB tarnish the good name of Gasparilla the Pirate by riffing off his annual Tampa Pirate Festival.
How dare that gink tarnish my ancestors who WERE
pirates in the Caribean:
Ya'ako Koriel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_pi ... cov_Kuriel
Samuel Palache: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Pallache
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”