Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Chilidog

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Chilidog »

covfefe wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:47 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32 pm Not fake news. I used to know a person who was diagnosed. That was so long ago.

But, of course, fake news for Marjorie.
I watched the fascinating story of a young woman who was born intersex the other night. There are a lot of details to her life, but relevant to this is that she has neither testes nor ovaries. At some point after four years of age, but before puberty, I’m pretty sure it was still single digits, they had to decide on a gender and go with it. They chose female, performed the operations, and she grew up as a reasonably happy well adjusted young woman. She has satisfying sexual experiences with both men and women. She then got a 23 And Me DNA test done that came back with her being male. Her father said who cares, you’re a girl, it doesn’t matter what that test says. But she is really shook and questioning her whole existence. Anyway, nothing to add, the rest of the story is yet to be written.

But it’s tough enough for folks dealing with these issues without having to put up with MTG level BS.
So.....

Why didn't they look at her chromosomes when she was lite?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:04 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32 pm Not fake news. I used to know a person who was diagnosed. That was so long ago.

I watched the fascinating story of a young woman who was born intersex the other night. There are a lot of details to her life, but relevant to this is that she has neither testes nor ovaries. At some point after four years of age, but before puberty, I’m pretty sure it was still single digits, they had to decide on a gender and go with it. They chose female, performed the operations, and she grew up as a reasonably happy well adjusted young woman. She has satisfying sexual experiences with both men and women. She then got a 23 And Me DNA test done that came back with her being male. Her father said who cares, you’re a girl, it doesn’t matter what that test says. But she is really shook and questioning her whole existence. Anyway, nothing to add, the rest of the story is yet to be written.

But it’s tough enough for folks dealing with these issues without having to put up with MTG level BS.
So.....

I don't know. Maybe they didn't have that technology widely available then? She's like early 20s. Also, was adopted at the age of four from Russia, from poor parents that couldn't afford her medical care. I get the impression the adoptive parents aren't fountains of wealth either.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:04 pm

So.....

Intersex people also have variations in their chromosomes. We don't know that they didn't test her, but even if they did it may not have told them much.
raison de arizona

Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Washington ‘outsider,’ spent donations on insider expenses
Greene’s spending at odds with populist image, and other new members of Congress.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene rode into Congress on a message of “people over politicians” and fueled her bid with small-dollar donations from around the country.

Once in Washington, Greene quickly spent her donors’ money to gain access to the halls of power, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution analysis of her spending found.

In her year-end campaign filing, Greene reported spending campaign donations on a $717.60 dinner at BLT Prime, a pricey steakhouse inside the Trump International Hotel; another $653.15 to dine at the Beltway hangout Capital Grille; a $4,000 sponsorship payment to a conservative institute; and $825 to join the Capitol Hill Club, a Republican-only social club where lobbyists, staffers and elite donors come to rub elbows with members of Congress.

“That’s not where the revolution typically gets launched,” said Doug Heye, a Washington veteran and former spokesman for the Republican National Committee, said of the Capitol Hill Club.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/marjorie-t ... FCRP2DFG4/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I could never enjoy a meal that cost that much

and BLT for a steak house name is so ignorant
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:22 pm I could never enjoy a meal that cost that much

It might stand for Big Lardass Trump.

Couldn't it?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Gregg wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:09 am
sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:22 pm I could never enjoy a meal that cost that much

It might stand for Big Lardass Trump.

Couldn't it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
raison de arizona

MTG tweeted a big explainer regarding the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, spoiler: it doesn't explain it, it makes things up.
This week Democrats will be trying to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.

They will say this is in the name of racial justice, but this bill actually castrates police and stops them from bringing justice for victims of crimes, and creates lawlessness in America. That's a funny way of saying creates accountability, but you do you MTG!

...Facial profiling at every level of law enforcement would be prohibited.

Facial recognition means an automated process that analyzes biometric data of an individual from video footage to identify or assist in identifying an individual.

So that means...

...if a man rapes a woman and kills her on the street and a store’s video surveillance captures it, then police cannot use it to find the man who did it.
Yeah, that's not what it says. Here's the actual text:
(g) Limitations On Use Of Body Camera.—Body cameras shall not be used to gather intelligence information based on First Amendment protected speech, associations, or religion, or to record activity that is unrelated to a response to a call for service or a law enforcement or investigative stop between a law enforcement officer and a member of the public, and shall not be equipped with or employ any facial recognition technologies.

So they can't just willy-nilly wander around at a protected free speech protest using their body cam to do facial recognition on everyone there? I'm kinda OK with that.

This is the way Democrats want “racial justice” and I’m only telling you about one tiny piece of this disaster.

...The Anti-police Bill defines “use of force” as pointing a gun at someone. Pointing a loaded gun at someone is threatening to kill them and is absolutely a use of force.

So, if some one is breaking the law, police cannot pull their gun and tell them to stop.

I guess police are supposed to ask them nicely, and surely a criminal will so kindly abide...

...The Hate All Police Bill also takes away qualified immunity for officers and would be overhauled, and a national police misconduct registry would be created, so officers who were fired for such discretions could not be hired by another police department.

Democrats literally..

...hate all police officers.
So all police officers are guilty of misconduct that rises to the level of termination? Uh, no. Bad police officers shouldn't be able to evade accountability for fireable offenses by hopping from department to department, they should find another profession.

By taking away qualified immunity, this declares open season on police so they can be sued by blood thirsty racial justice attorneys and anyone who feels offended bc they got caught breaking the law. Wow, she's bad. Her opinions are bad. She should feel bad.

Remember no matter what color your skin is...

...if you wear a law enforcement badge, you are automatically racists according to the deranged lawless leftists.

While the anti-police media, radical groups like BLM, and gun grabbing groups like Everytown for Gun Safety are telling...

..you that police kill unarmed black men because they are racists, the actual numbers are much lower than many people think.

In 2019, 27 unarmed black people were killed by police, but that also doesn’t tell you each story and circumstances. Yeah, it doesn't, and the issue is a little more complex than that, see below.

It also doesn’t tell you...

...how many countless lives were saved by police.

While Democrats in Congress have surrounded themselves with a wall with razor wire, the NG, and they demand security literally from federal law enforcement, they are going to take away police rights.

You can’t even make this up.
https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/13 ... 77440?s=20

Some things it would be helpful if MTG understood:
Since 2015, police officers have fatally shot at least 135 unarmed Black men and women nationwide, an NPR investigation has found. NPR reviewed police, court and other records to examine the details of the cases. At least 75% of the officers were white. The latest one happened this month in Killeen, Texas, when Patrick Warren Sr., 52, was fatally shot by an officer responding to a mental health call.

For at least 15 of the officers, such as McMahon, the shootings were not their first — or their last, NPR found. They have been involved in two — sometimes three or more — shootings, often deadly and without consequences.

Those who study deadly force by police say it's unusual for officers to be involved in any shootings.

"Many officers will go their entire career without shooting — sometimes without pulling their gun out at all," said Peter Scharf, a criminologist and professor in the School of Public Health at Louisiana State University and co-author of The Badge and the Bullet: Police Use of Deadly Force. "It's rare."

Not every law enforcement agency releases detailed information about police shootings. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and the Kansas City, Mo., Police Department, for example, refused to release specifics such as officer names or their race, citing open investigations.

Still, NPR reviewed thousands of pages of job applications, personnel records, use-of-force reports, citizen complaints, court records, lawsuits, news releases, witness statements and local and state police investigative reports to examine the backgrounds of the officers and analyze details of each shooting. We also interviewed use of force experts, criminologists, police, lawyers, prosecutors and relatives of victims.

Among NPR's other findings:

At least six officers had troubled pasts before being hired onto police departments, including drug use and domestic violence. One officer had been fired from another law enforcement agency, and at least two others were forced out.

Several officers were convicted of crimes while on the force, such as battery, and resisting and obstructing, but kept their jobs. In one instance, officials in a tiny Louisiana parish repeatedly fired and rehired a deputy who got into trouble with the law: three times over 30 years, records show.
More than two dozen officers have racked up citizen complaints or use-of-force incidents. A Fort Lauderdale, Fla., police officer had 82 reviews over use-of-force incidents but was never found in violation; a Vineland, N.J., officer had more than three dozen use-of-force incidents over a five-year period.

Several officers have violated their department policies and been cited for ethics violations, including a Hollywood, Fla., officer accused of trying to steer business to his company, and an Arizona state trooper accused of misuse of state property.

Nineteen of the officers involved in deadly shootings were rookies, with less than a year on the force. One was on the job for four hours, another for four days. More than a quarter of the killings occurred during traffic stops, and 24 of the dead — 18% — suffered from mental illness. The youngest person shot was a 15-year-old Balch Springs, Texas, high school freshman who played on the football team. The oldest was a 62-year-old man killed in his Los Angeles County home. Nearly 60% of the shootings occurred in the South, with more than a quarter in Texas, Georgia and Louisiana, NPR found.

The killings have led to at least 30 judgments and settlements totaling more than $142 million, records show. Dozens of lawsuits and claims are pending.

An examination of individual cases reveals the myriad ways that law enforcement agencies fail to hold officers accountable and allow them to be in a position to shoot again. In many instances, the criminal justice system refuses to prosecute, often resulting in departments putting officers back on the street instead of desk jobs where they have little contact with the public. Other times, police unions protect officers from accountability. And sometimes, departments are so desperate to recruit officers that they ignore warning signs such as an officer's troubled past and hire them anyway.

"Why do they get passes on killing people?" asked Paula McGowan, Foster's mother. "If the system was right ... they would hold these people accountable."

Anyone that supports the police should be interested in improving them as well.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

YEAH, THAT
raison de arizona

MTG spends her afternoon wandering around the Capitol handing out misinformation to Capitol Police officers. An attempt to turn Capitol Police against Democrat lawmakers? She's low. And a lying liar that lies.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“information”
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 pm MTG spends her afternoon wandering around the Capitol handing out misinformation to Capitol Police officers. An attempt to turn Capitol Police against Democrat lawmakers? She's low. And a lying liar that lies.
I question whether it is even legal to enter the Capitol building and hand out political tracts.

Is she breaking the law?

I know that she has no committee assignments and that that is where the heavy lifting gets done in the House, but does she even bother to show up for floor votes?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

For her, that would be a plus.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:34 pm but does she even bother to show up for floor votes?
Well she did move to adjourn the House twice last week....does that count?
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Every time I see her countenance with that large shit-eating smile on her face, she reminds me of Mr. Ed.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Taylor Greene says Congressional metal detectors are the ‘real voter suppression'

(Video @ the link)

https://www.politico.com/video/2021/03/ ... ion-150479

:roll:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:58 pm Every time I see her countenance with that large shit-eating smile on her face, she reminds me of Mr. Ed.
The Equine Anti-Defamation League takes umbrage at that remark. Beware the Horse Riders of the Fogbow! :mrgreen:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Marjorie Taylor Greene's delay tactics frustrate GOP

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5419 ... strate-gop
Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's efforts to delay congressional business by forcing futile procedural votes to adjourn the House each day are disrupting committee hearings and virtual constituent meetings — and it’s ticking off a growing chorus of Republican colleagues.

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-Mo.) had to rush out of a committee hearing with Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on monetary policy. Rep. David Joyce (R-Ohio) had to step out of a video conference with an international conservation group. And Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) had to halt a Zoom meeting with local chambers of commerce from the Great Lakes region.

“Aggravated,” Wagner replied when asked by The Hill how she was feeling about having to vote on one of Greene’s motions to adjourn one recent morning.

Before stepping onto the House floor, Wagner added: “Ms. Greene doesn't have three hearings today like I do.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:22 am Beware the Horse Riders of the Fogbow! :mrgreen:
Riders on the (QAnon) Storm?
raison de arizona

Volkonski wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:20 am Marjorie Taylor Greene's delay tactics frustrate GOP

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5419 ... strate-gop
Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's efforts to delay congressional business by forcing futile procedural votes to adjourn the House each day are disrupting committee hearings and virtual constituent meetings — and it’s ticking off a growing chorus of Republican colleagues.

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-Mo.) had to rush out of a committee hearing with Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on monetary policy. Rep. David Joyce (R-Ohio) had to step out of a video conference with an international conservation group. And Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) had to halt a Zoom meeting with local chambers of commerce from the Great Lakes region.

“Aggravated,” Wagner replied when asked by The Hill how she was feeling about having to vote on one of Greene’s motions to adjourn one recent morning.

Before stepping onto the House floor, Wagner added: “Ms. Greene doesn't have three hearings today like I do.”
Well on her way to becoming the Ted Cruz of the House, I see.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Melanie Zanona
@MZanona
·
16m
NEWS: Sources say Marjorie Taylor Greene was planning to ask for roll call votes on 13 suspension bills that were supposed to get a quick vote today — including some w/ GOP co-sponsors.

But Dems caught wind of it & are now rescheduling the votes, which would’ve taken all night.

This comes as Greene — who was kicked off her committee assignments by Dems — has also been forcing a series of procedural votes, to the frustration of some her colleagues on both sides of the aisle.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Stay classy Greene... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, (R) Cloud-Cuckoo Land

Post by Estiveo »

MTG wants foreign aid to Guam stopped! Like right now, you guys! Srsly!
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Marjorie Taylor Green, (R) Cloud-Cuckoo Land

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20210308_162315.jpg
Image Image Image Image
sad-cafe

Re: Marjorie Taylor Green, (R) Cloud-Cuckoo Land

Post by sad-cafe »

Q-Bert 2 is as stupid as Q-Bert bobo

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”