Kushner's Time Square Property Close to foreclosure

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: Kushener's Time Square Property Close to foreclosure

Post by pipistrelle »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:34 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:07 pm
Baidn wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:34 pm

I agree that it's probably not actual mental illness, just a severe lack of integrity. Personally, I think that his petulant childish needs simply override any critical thinking and so he both believes and says whatever will gain him approval and praise in any given moment.
Malignant narcissists are lying liars who lie.
Indeed they are, and indeed TFG is a malignant narcissist.

In reading over the comments, I suspect that there may be no disagreement at all here. Not only do I consider all abuse and violence (rhetorical or physical) to be illnesses, I'm happy to argue against the notion of free will (if pressed).

The discussion has clarified for me that what I meant to distinguish between was psychosis/delusion illnesses and conscious abusive behavior, epic lying, and cruelty. My position is that TFG is a case of the latter, not the former. He knows exactly what he's doing (in terms of his lying/abuse).
The same for Greene and the other two new whatsis. Happily, I can’t spell their names.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Kushner's Time Square Property Close to foreclosure

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Agree, p0rtia. :D
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Lani wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 am
Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:40 pm
noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 pm

That's kind of insulting to toads, don't you think, comparing them to the Trump family?
trumps are the cane toads of toads.
CANE TOAD SLANDER!!!
(Or Bufo, as we call them in Hawaii.)
When we lived in Oz, son and I took part in cane toad races from time to time. I'm certain that the toads are more fun than the trumps.
So is a Colonoscopy.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:58 pm
Lani wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 am CANE TOAD SLANDER!!!
(Or Bufo, as we call them in Hawaii.)
When we lived in Oz, son and I took part in cane toad races from time to time. I'm certain that the toads are more fun than the trumps.
So is a Colonoscopy.
The list is endless.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp
Former President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner left taxpayers with a hotel bill for more than $24,000 on his way out of the White House, according to a new federal filing.

The expense filing, first reported by The Daily Beast, shows a State Department expenditure labeled "KUSHNER VISIT DEC 2020" for $24,335 stemming from Kushner's trip to Israel to tout the administration's accomplishments four weeks before Trump left office.

Kushner met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who last month pleaded not guilty to three corruption charges, and visited the U.S. embassy that Trump had relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Shortly after the trip, Kushner Companies sought to raise more than $100 million in Israel.

During the visit, Kushner touted Trump's controversial embassy relocation for leading to an "explosion of peace" in the Middle East, even though the decision has been widely condemned by Arab countries, as was Kushner's failed attempt at a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Explosion of peace? Srsly?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Remember this: foreclosure is one thing. A deficiency judgment and personal liability after the foreclosure is something else again.

I'd prefer not merely that Kushner lose the property but that he owe the mortgage holder a bundle of money after the foreclosure takes place.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”