Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Chilidog

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by Chilidog »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:46 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:09 pm
So only free speech that doesn't involve saying shit, fuck, or goddammit? What about damn? Ass? Bloody? Bitch?
This reminds me of the WKRP episode with the preacher who wanted to ban some songs because of the explicit language in them.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Well, that’s an incredible achievement. Designers, architects, coders, testers, engineers, call centre staff, moderators, administration and management all employed. Software written and tested. Hardware procured and installed in the newly established huge server farm buildings with massive bandwidth capacity. And all in a few months. I know Mike says he’s been working on it for four years but he’s just being modest; just like the super-villain lairs in James Bond somebody would have noticed. Don’t know about you cynics but I’m impressed.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

And they fit it all inside here

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

He also claims that it will be hack proof/incredibly secure. I think we need a poll/contest as to how long before it crashes: I predict within the first hour.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 pm And they fit it all inside here

Is that the Bob's Big Boy in Burbank?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I’ve tried using Google to find any mention of a “Frank” company or location, or Lindell hiring any IT staff. Anybody seen anything.

I didn’t know (or just as likely forgot) that Lindell created MyStore in 2019 as a “patriotic rival” to Amazon. Fantastic range of merchandise: https://www.mypillow.com/mystore
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Not a peep, not even under the old name VOCL, which had to be jettisoned because Mike's crack IP team missed that the name was taken. :lol:

Would bet a dollar he's outsourcing it all to subcontractors. And a quarter that the subs are not US-based.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:09 pm
Would bet a dollar he's outsourcing it all to subcontractors. And a quarter that the subs are not US-based.
“Russian” backed? That would make great copy. :popcorn:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I looked. Not ready to give up Amazon Prime.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

woodworker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:36 pm He also claims that it will be hack proof/incredibly secure. I think we need a poll/contest as to how long before it crashes: I predict within the first hour.
A more interesting bet would be how long before hackers post the entire user list including phone numbers and other personal identifying information, as they did with Parler. I'd bet that he tries to use WordPress like Parler did and they get the user list within 48 hours, but then once they verify that the back door is open, sit back and wait for a whole ton of sign-ups before announcing the hack.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

damn fine content.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

its free speech he doesn't know anything about.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:36 am
zekeb wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:26 pm It's a "Judeo-Christian platform" so you can't say Muslim stuff, you know. I don't think he knows what a platform is in computer speak.

No, he' got "platform" down, its free speech he doesn't know anything about.
He may know a little about free speech. Apparently he knows nothing about libel, slander and sedition.
Largo al factotum.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:08 am
Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:36 am
zekeb wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:26 pm It's a "Judeo-Christian platform" so you can't say Muslim stuff, you know. I don't think he knows what a platform is in computer speak.

No, he' got "platform" down, its free speech he doesn't know anything about.
He may know a little about free speech. Apparently he knows nothing about libel, slander and sedition.
He’s about to learn.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:41 pm Working on my first post, how does this sound?
God damn, you cu*t fu*kers are awesome for not letting folks say ni**er! Look at the ti*s on this Trans girl, she is going to kill you with kindness or her huge co*k.*
:P
Orlylicious, go to your room and don't come out until I tell you, young man. :fingerwag:

:rotflmao:
"Life is messy," I said.
She nodded. "Isn't it just?"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Fresh off the press. Get your copies now!
Attachments
Donald Builds the Wall.jpg
Donald Builds the Wall.jpg (105.18 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:41 am Fresh off the press. Get your copies now!
Well, we always knew that The Donald was a Neanderthal (no offense to Neanderthals intended).
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Does anybody get why a caveman? Why not Super-trump, or Professor trump or Farmer or Trucker trump?

Ok, I get why not Professor trump.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

OMG. I'm not up on wingnut propaganda. Who is Donald The Cavemann supposedly clubbing with his We The People club?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:48 am OMG. I'm not up on wingnut propaganda. Who is Donald The Cavemann supposedly clubbing with his We The People club?
Swamp critters?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:41 am Fresh off the press. Get your copies now!
The promo code has no expiration date. His pillows are always on sale. Until the FTC advised him that it's not a sale price when the price never changes.
Largo al factotum.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:27 am
somerset wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:20 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:24 pm

Despite the confusing term, that's not what "actual malice" means in a defamation case-- it means that the defendant either (a) knew the statement was false, or (b) "entertained serious doubts" about its truthfsulnes and nonetheless published it "recklessly" without further investigating those doubts.
I think Lindell absolutely believes his statements are true. Is this a legitimate defense?
Knew (or should have known). Just because you don't believe Mr. Newton's Laws on gravity, you don't get to walk out windows.
Keeping in mind, this is in a legal system where judges have declared that pi=3 and ketchup is a vegetable
But if you're gonna try, please turn the phone properly when you livestream it cause its damn fine content.
NADT ;)
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:48 am OMG. I'm not up on wingnut propaganda. Who is Donald The Cavemann supposedly clubbing with his We The People club?
I'm guessing Schumer is the dinosaur, Bernie Sanders is the man, AOC is the woman.

I have no idea who the little red dinosaur is supposed to be. I thought at first it was a very badly drawn red pony, but when I actually looked, I realized it was a very badly drawn dinosaur.

And the poor former guy has now lost his Twitter bird.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:32 am
The promo code has no expiration date. His pillows are always on sale. Until the FTC advised him that it's not a sale price when the price never changes.
Was it about the "sale" price or was it more of using the "buy one, get one free" marketing scam?
But are those any different than ""made for TV" products? -- and then "but wait! there's more!!"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The people of America are in big trouble. There are swamp creatures feeding off the republic, more interested in their own welfare than listening to the people. Donald shows up and digs a trench to divert the water away from the swamp. The swamp creatures are not happy, but the people are ecstatic. They ask Donald to be their king. Donald refuses, suggesting he’d rather be someone who listens to the people, not someone exercising power over them. You mean--like a president?--they ask. By highlighting the power of the people, and the true role of a president, the story restores perspective about the historical ideals of America. Using clever illustrations that suggest certain well-known ‘swamp creatures’, the tongue-in-cheek nature of the book makes its point ‘bigly’. Chuckles abound. The book resonates on many levels, and is appropriate for children, as is any enduring classic.
Many Amazon reviewers saying it’s appropriate for kids. :notlistening: :sick:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”