Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:47 pm
Atticus Finch wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:17 pm
SlimSloSlider wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:35 pm “Joe Sibley is a poker enthusiast”

Yeah, and he’s holding a busted flush in Rudy’s case.
How do you play poker when you are representing the joker.
I think Rudy may be playing a drinking variant of President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_(card_game)
well, he's definitely not playing with a full deck.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Mr. Noun/Verb/911 and a flop
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

MINUTE ORDER. Upon review of Plaintiffs'27 Motion for Extension of Time, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion is GRANTED. Plaintiffs shall file their Opposition to Defendant's26 Motion to Dismiss by May 5, 2021. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 15, 2021. (lccjn2)
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment
Prosecutors obtained the warrant as part of an investigation into whether Mr. Giuliani broke lobbying laws as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/nyre ... ticleShare
One of the people said the investigators had seized Mr. Giuliani’s electronic devices.

Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president, and it marks a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani.

The federal authorities have been largely focused on whether Mr. Giuliani illegally lobbied the Trump administration in 2019 on behalf of Ukrainian officials and oligarchs, who at the same time were helping Mr. Giuliani search for dirt on Mr. Trump’s political rivals, including President Biden, who was then a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The United States Attorney’s office in Manhattan and the F.B.I. had for months sought to secure a search warrant for Mr. Giuliani’s phones.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Whoooooaaaaaaa!

https://t.co/nzoyk5crY6?amp=1
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

Prosecutors obtained the warrant as part of an investigation into whether Mr. Giuliani broke lobbying laws as President Trump’s personal lawyer.
Federal investigators in Manhattan executed a search warrant on Wednesday at the Upper East Side apartment of Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the matter said.

One of the people said the investigators had seized Mr. Giuliani’s electronic devices.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I pretty much 1000% guarantee the search warrant affidavit mentions alleged violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:20 pm I pretty much 1000% guarantee the search warrant affidavit mentions alleged violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
:pray:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Wouldn't be amazing if Rudy was the one who went to prison because of "Ukrainegate"! :rotflmao:
LM K

Post by LM K »

From NYT article linked to above.
I read that sentence and thought "Giuliani must have used a burner phone, right?".

Then I remembered that the is the guy who has butt dialed reporters twice. :rotflmao:

And accidentally tweeted the phone number for a Ukrainian official.
much ado

Post by much ado »

I have a feeling this is going to be soooo sweet.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I swear Jake Tapper had to wipe a big smile off his face when he came on air...
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 pm :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
We need a bigger tub of popcorn. :popcorn:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Atticus Finch wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:41 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 pm :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
We need a bigger tub of popcorn. :popcorn:
Indeed. Waiting to see who gets Michael Cohen on first today. CNN has Andrew McCabe on now. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuli ... 1619628650

Paywall.
Federal investigators executed a search warrant Wednesday morning at the New York City apartment of Rudy Giuliani, his lawyer said, an escalation of a yearslong investigation by Manhattan federal prosecutors into the former mayor.

Mr. Giuliani, who became President Trump’s personal lawyer, has been under investigation since at least 2019 by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office for possible violation of federal lobbying laws related to his business dealings in Ukraine.

The search warrant execution was first reported by the New York Times and was confirmed by Mr. Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Mr. Costello said authorities arrived at Mr. Giuliani’s apartment at 6 a.m. and seized his electronic devices. Mr. Costello said the search warrant describes the investigation as a probe into a possible violation of foreign lobbying rules. Mr. Costello said the warrant sought communications between Mr. Giuliani and individuals including John Solomon, a columnist who was corresponding with Mr. Giuliani about his effort to push for investigations of Joe Biden in Ukraine. Mr. Solomon didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Spokespeople for the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation declined to comment.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
Tune in to http://WABCradio.com at 3 PM EST for a live statement from Rudy Giuliani.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:43 pm Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
Tune in to http://WABCradio.com at 3 PM EST for a live statement from Rudy Giuliani.
I'm sure this statement will be measured and sober, not inflammatory or self-incriminating in any way. :shh:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Apparently Victoria Toensing also got a little bit of that search warrant action this morning.
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:58 pm Apparently Victoria Toensing also got a little bit of that search warrant action this morning.
You beat me to it :popcorn:

chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/politics ... index.html
It is unusual for prosecutors to execute a search warrant on a lawyer, although Manhattan federal prosecutors have done so before, most notably in recent years against another former lawyer for Trump, Michael Cohen.
As Balloon Juice poster mistermix noted, “[t]hat last sentence is a nice touch on the part of CNN.”

:rotflmao:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:popcorn:

Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

There just isn't enough :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: in the world for this. Day's not over yet either.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

For the record, the FBI did NOT appear at my door this AM with a warrant to take possession of my electronic equipment.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”