Rick's ridin' high again - and he's gone Birfer

Jill Christie

Postby Jill Christie » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I gotta feelin' Ole Rick is getting desperate - hopping down the Birfer Trail, like the Birfer Bunny on Super Cell batteries. Anyone thinking he's getting desperate?

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi, Justin! :-bd See how good your pre-dick-shun was last year. Good thing you bailed outta the birther crap and took your PJ website to the high road where we could discuss poly-ticks and not birthers.

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi, Justin! :-bd See how good your pre-dick-shun was last year. Good thing you bailed outta the birther crap and took your PJ website to the high road where we could discuss poly-ticks and not birthers.

You. [-(

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Maddow ripped on Birfer Rick, even had a Perry-Taitz 2012 bumper sticker.

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi, Justin! :-bd

See how good your pre-dick-shun was last year.

Good thing you bailed outta the birther crap and took your PJ website to the high road where we could discuss poly-ticks and not birthers.

You. [-(

Sterngard Friegen... Earning his grumpy stripes every day.

bob

Postby bob » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm

[/break1]tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/content/rick-perry-obama-american-citizen]Rick Perry: Obama is an American citizen

Texas governor Rick Perry clarified Wednesday that he has no doubt that Barack Obama was born in the U.S., saying that [highlight]he was only kidding around[/highlight] when he voiced doubts in a TV interview earlier this week.[...]In a CNBC interview earlier this week, he managed to distract from his new tax proposal by saying, ""I don't have any idea," when asked if he believes the Hawaiian birth certificate released by the president is authentic. "It's a good issue to keep alive," he said then.He declined to address that issue Tuesday, but in today's interview with Al Ruechel and me he made clear that he no longer thinks it's a good issue to keep alive. He declared that [highlight]he has no doubt Obama is an American citizen[/highlight].

...but Perry could still go Vattel!

Justin

Postby Justin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 am

Hey Stern! :xo Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but this thread wasn't an active topic and I don't often scan that many pages into the list.It was nice to see that this story had legs... for a few hours. Man, if you can't count on a dumbass like Perry to keep the moron faith, who's left? :(( I appreciate you watching out for me, though. Keep highlighting those game-changing, political landscape altering news stories, it's awfully helpful of you! :-bd

Return to “Presidential Election”