Re: Coronavirus: It's inside the White House

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 pm Kellyanne is our next winner! :winner:

Love the guy with the mask. Under his nose. :brickwallsmall:
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

The text:
As Trump’s condition deteriorated during the day Friday, the president and his team ultimately made the decision to send him to Walter Reed preemptively — and, from a public relations perspective, when he was still able to walk to Marine One on his own, according to one outside adviser in frequent contact with White House officials. They feared the possibility of a further decline, and what that might mean, both for the president’s health and his political optics.
From above link.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Kaitlyn Collins remembers at the ACB superspreader event, KellyAnne was talking thisclose to Big Bill Barr for several minutes.

The Rose Garden on Sept. 26, 2020 with COVID positives marked. KellyAnne isn't marked yet but she's on the aisle. Thom Tillis is in the 2nd row behind Meadows and Big Bill...

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kellyanne Conway has now tweeted that she has tested positive -

I wonder what that means for her husband.
Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:28 pm Kellyanne Conway has now tweeted that she has tested positive -

As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic. ❤️
That made me choke.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Herd.jpg

If you want to see them in all their glory...
Orly Licious @Orly_licious
Replying to @SteveSchmidtSES and @ProjectLincoln
Here's the full 9/26 Amy Coney Barrett #SuperSpreader event in the Rose Garden. The #COVIDIOTS are in all their glory shaking hands, hugging, laughing & ignoring CDC Guidelines. Cascading failures of the Trump Administration will be remembered by voters.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Lani

Post by Lani »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:28 pm Kellyanne Conway has now tweeted that she has tested positive -
:snippity:

The whole household is supposed to quarantine for 14 days. That's assuming Kellyanne stays away from them - separate bedroom, bathroom, etc. That's not very workable, tho. Family members could one by one be infected by her or by the other members of the family over weeks. Each time starts a new quarantine period.
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

On MSNBC, Hallie Jackson said Kellyanne Conway also helped with debate prep. (Left the WH, my a$$.)
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

I can't imagine how he isn't infected too.
Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants »

It was interesting viewing from my office today. Second day back (we are allowing 20% of workers back) and my new socially distanced office looks right at Bethesda Naval. I figured something was going on when the first 5 military helicopters came by.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Somerset wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Jr. didn’t get it from his gal pal. That we know of.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Princess foofypants wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:01 pm It was interesting viewing from my office today. Second day back (we are allowing 20% of workers back) and my new socially distanced office looks right at Bethesda Naval. I figured something was going on when the first 5 military helicopters came by.

Did you get a bullhorn and laugh? (I know that's mean, but these irresponsible fu*kers deserve some mock.)
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Somerset wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Don't forget abouot thier daughter:
EjXyZK4U0AAbpdy.png
EjXv8YCWkAAJWVq.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:08 pm It has been about 14 hours since Trump was diagnosed positive. If his symptoms really are mild I'm surprised that he hasn't shown himself if only via Zoom or some such app. The scheduled teleconference with the governors would have been a good opportunity to show himself working but he had Pence take that.

Perhaps he is coughing frequently and/or his voice is raspy. Perhaps he looks fatigued.

Or maybe he's shitting his diaper every 5 minutes, struggling to breathe and fever blind.

It is what it is.... :thumbs:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

I thought Trump's twitter video was telling. He says that "I think I'm doing very well," then says "the first lady is **doing** [emphasis on doing] very well. So she actually is doing well, but he's not.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

probably just a case of the sniffles
Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

And the next winner is:

Bill Stepien, Trump's campaign manager.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 ... -19-425722
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Wake me when it's Bill Barr.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

much ado wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:21 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:10 pm
much ado wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:00 pm How long do you think it will be before Pence is promoted to Acting President of the United States? Perhaps 24 to 48 hours?
twitler will have to be on his deathbed to do that, I think.
If Trump becomes unconscious, Pence can move on his own to assume powers according to section 4 of the 25th amendment. I take the introduction to mean that he needs a majority of cabinet members to approve it.
Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Section 4: Declaration by vice president and principal officers
:snippity:
Real Cabinet members or do the Acting's count. If they don't is it a majority of the legally authorized cabinet or just a majority of the ones that qualify? I mean, if you want to handle this the way you answer the question "Does anyone who has ever talked to the President enjoy Executive Privileges forever and ever, Amen?" and litigate it through all the levels of courts, appeals courts, en banc appeals and then The Supreme Court finally decide 5 years after all the parties are dead we might be in Kamala Harris' second term before we figure out who was President on election day 2020.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Was Mother's Little Man at the Judge Barrett superspreader event? It looks as if he's front row on the center aisle.

I'm looking forward to Acting President Pelosi rescinding the Barrett SOCTUS nomination.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

They say the coronavirus doesn't care about your politics.

I'm starting to think they are wrong. :mrgreen:
Am I being detained?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:14 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Secret Service agents expressed their anger and frustration to colleagues and friends Friday, saying that the president’s actions have repeatedly put them at risk. “He’s never cared about us,” one agent told a confidant, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the internal reaction.

Former Secret Service agents said it was unheard of for agents to openly complain about their president but that some currently in the ranks had become convinced during the pandemic that Trump was willing to put his protectors in harm’s way.
Of course, he is. He thinks about no one but himself.

I have always had the impression he treats his SS agents poorly.

They know everything and they don't have NDAs on file.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kellyanne Conway lied to her own daughter about testing positive and then stayed around her all day before telling her.

That's harsh.

I mean, really, that's some Mommy Dearest evil there.
bob

Post by bob »

Dan1100 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 pmBill Stepien, Trump's campaign manager.
I hear Brad Parscale is tan, rested sobered up, and ready.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Fuck these people

Return to “Coronavirus”