Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

NotaPerson

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by NotaPerson »

Apparently this happened in Texas just yesterday...

Am I being detained?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by Orlylicious »

Rachel Gassy burro reposted KrisAnne Hall's video from a Sacramento protest. Wonder what they'll say if many of them come down with COVID. They don't look like a healthy group of people. :cantlook:

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Fuck them.

I hope they are all suckling on a vent tube next week.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

may be a duplicate of a guy at a whiteborad, or a different story

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well the first 45 seconds is a dupe, albeit slightly sped up for some reason. I didn't watch any more of either.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

And Neon was saying Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis was bad! :lol: That has to be among the dumbest guys on the planet. 666. "Certificate of Vaccination - ID" -- wow. :doh:
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Vancouver man, 19, arrested in Hawaii, charged with violating quarantine mandate
By Jessica Prokop, Columbian Assistant Metro Editor
Published: May 23, 2020, 6:42pm
Share:
A 19-year-old Vancouver man and a 20-year-old Oregon man were arrested Friday in the Waikiki section of Honolulu and charged with violating Hawaii’s 14-day quarantine mandate for travelers, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported Saturday.

Vancouver’s Dan Vlasenko and Artyon Zhiryada of Happy Valley, Ore., were arrested following social media posts, according to the newspaper, which cited a news release from the Hawaii Attorney General’s Office.

Bail for Vlasenko and Zhiryada was set at $4,000 and $4,500, respectively. The newspaper reported that the men were unable to post bail at the time.

Zhiryada is also facing an animal cruelty charge for allegedly posting a video of himself shooting a feral chicken with a spear gun in a parking lot, according to the newspaper.

The men arrived May 16 in Honolulu and said they were staying at a friend’s condominium. They were booked and charged with breaking the quarantine rule and “showed off their escapades by posting their adventures on social media sites as they traveled to various locations around Honolulu,” the Star-Advertiser reported, citing the state Attorney General’s Office.

https://www.columbian.com/news/2020/may ... e-mandate/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

I'd like to see Lani shoot Artyon Zhiryada with a dart gun and see how he likes it. :P Lani is about the nicest person I've ever read, but don't fu*k with chickens in Hawaii or you'll invite her wrath!

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1264993857613164544
Dylan@dyllyp
Now these MAGA dolts are pointing guns at their dicks with the safeties off and their fingers on the trigger to own the libs. I fucking hate it here.
I guess the point is to show how safe guns are. Not mentioned is how many accidental discharges have happened due to this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:28 pm
I'd like to see Lani shoot Artyon Zhiryada with a dart gun and see how he likes it. :P Lani is about the nicest person I've ever read, but don't fu*k with chickens in Hawaii or you'll invite her wrath!
Damn straight! Leave our chickens alone! :thor:

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:29 am
Dylan@dyllyp
Now these MAGA dolts are pointing guns at their dicks :snippity:
Not to worry....

None of them are sharp shooters anyway, so they're safe....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

LOL that cat says do it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

At least if they do that they won't breed, see silver lining. Maybe they can be encouraged.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

So one of the nuts is driving 65mph with no hands on the wheel and taking a picture while pointing his pistol at his fun parts. At least he's wearing his seatbelt. I feel so owned.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is fighting, this is for fun."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

New Dinesh D'Souza Film 'Trump Card'

Sneak peek of "Trump Card," coming out in August.
https:// www.liveleak.com/view?t=azM3W_1591659666

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

When I play Bridge, I prefer to play No Trump hands. :)
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

So a very angry lady showed up to a county government meeting to protest mask-wearing requirements. She also wanted everyone to know that she is definitely NOT into kinky sex. :-D

Am I being detained?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Another angry RWNJ speaking out at a community meeting against a mask mandate.

Am I being detained?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

:crazy:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Also known as Flori-duh woman. :dazed:
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:40 pm
:crazy:
That emoji was on my mind while I was watching that. Freaking :crazy:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I didn't last a minute listening to that cray cray.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

My favorite of the comments I saw:
She brings up a lot of points. None of them are reasonable, good, sane, or coherent, but she brought them all up
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Whatever4 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:00 am
My favorite of the comments I saw:
She brings up a lot of points. None of them are reasonable, good, sane, or coherent, but she brought them all up
Was this the woman who pointed at everyone and said citizens' arrests are happening and they're going to jail?

Return to “Coronavirus”