Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

You don't need hand sanitizer. You need a shovel.
Atticus Finch

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by Atticus Finch »

Her epitaph:

"I should have used a hand sanitizer"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Good riddance to an evil woman. When are guns ever the solution to anything?

Sometimes stupidity is criminal. Sometimes it is suicide. She found the second option.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:21 pm You don't need hand sanitizer. You need a shovel.
THE ULTIMATE ZING!!!

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ontact-an/
Louie Gohmert
stated on April 7, 2020 in an interview:
Says a powder has been developed that, when mixed with water, “is being used in Germany as a mist. Health care workers go through a misting tent going into the hospital and it kills the coronavirus completely dead not only right then, but any time in the next 14 days that the virus touches anything that’s been sprayed, it is killed.”
The problem with Gohmert’s statement? No such product exists and nothing similar is in use in Germany.

"What your congressman said is absolute nonsense," said Dr. Jörn Wegner, a spokesman for Deutsche Krankenhausgesellschaft, or the German Hospital Association. "There are no such tents and there’s no powder or magical cure."

Gohmert’s office did not return a request for more information about his statement, including what substance constitutes this powder and the name of the company in Arizona that he says is working on such a product.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

A (former) friend who is from Gohmert's home town used to always tell me "He's a highly educated man." So, he's a lawyer. BFD.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:21 pm You don't need hand sanitizer. You need a shovel.
:like:

:boom:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

FDA warns church about recommending drinking bleach to cure COVID

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-complia ... 9-04082020
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:57 am FDA warns church about recommending drinking bleach to cure COVID

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-complia ... 9-04082020
:doh:
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Butbutbut bleach kills the virus! (So does 70% alcohol.)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

A good friend (sad to say) posted a couple of hit-jobs on Bill Gates on my FB page yesterday. As I was removing/reporting/debunking them, I ran into this article, which explains what's been going on.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... n-fox-news
A conspiracy theory about Microsoft founder Bill Gates and a potential vaccine for the novel coronavirus has been circulating for weeks on social media platforms, getting high engagement numbers, and has since been pushed by both Fox News host Laura Ingraham and a Newsmax correspondent.

A review by Media Matters found that the conspiracy theory first seemed to gain traction around March 17, when a YouTube video about the virus mischaracterized Gates’ work to develop trackable vaccine data as “implanting everybody with a global ID” and compared it to tattoos on Holocaust victims. The video received more than 120,000 views. On that same day, conspiracy theory outlet Infowars published a piece and video of an Infowars host suggesting Gates was using the situation to “reduce the world’s population,” citing the invisible ink, and tied it to claiming the government would give out a “color-coded wristband that will be used for traveling Americans during an impending COVID-19 lockdown.” The Infowars article subsequently spread in Facebook groups and showed up as a meme on Instagram.
My friend said to me "They're not reporting it in the MSM"

I should have said, "There's a reason for that...."
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Thanks for the info. I saw this posted in a very large private FB group and wondered WTF was going on. It got quickly deleted by mods, but it seemed so crazy.
p0rtia wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:37 pm A good friend (sad to say) posted a couple of hit-jobs on Bill Gates on my FB page yesterday. As I was removing/reporting/debunking them, I ran into this article, which explains what's been going on.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... n-fox-news
A conspiracy theory about Microsoft founder Bill Gates and a potential vaccine for the novel coronavirus has been circulating for weeks on social media platforms, getting high engagement numbers, and has since been pushed by both Fox News host Laura Ingraham and a Newsmax correspondent.

A review by Media Matters found that the conspiracy theory first seemed to gain traction around March 17, when a YouTube video about the virus mischaracterized Gates’ work to develop trackable vaccine data as “implanting everybody with a global ID” and compared it to tattoos on Holocaust victims. The video received more than 120,000 views. On that same day, conspiracy theory outlet Infowars published a piece and video of an Infowars host suggesting Gates was using the situation to “reduce the world’s population,” citing the invisible ink, and tied it to claiming the government would give out a “color-coded wristband that will be used for traveling Americans during an impending COVID-19 lockdown.” The Infowars article subsequently spread in Facebook groups and showed up as a meme on Instagram.
My friend said to me "They're not reporting it in the MSM"

I should have said, "There's a reason for that...."
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

I don't think this is a whackjob theory, but - today being Good Friday 2020 - I expect a surge in virus cases soon after this weekend from people who insisted on going to church services confident that the natural cautions of contagion were somehow exempted in a house of worship.
Lani

Post by Lani »

I suspect that as well.

I was surprised to see that our local newspaper is running ads for most, if not all, churches here. They are publishing their live-streaming schedules for Easter services. Good for them!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I predict a surge in two weeks because the governor shut everything down including grocery stores Friday to Easter Sunday so predictably everyone mobbed grocery stores this week to get food. I haven’t seen lines this long since Maria.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status ... 0323849217
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
I cannot even begin to describe the public backlash that will occur if #Corinavirus kills fewer Americans this year than the flu. For starters, the medical establishment will look like even bigger fools than the #ClimateChange establishment
Ya ya ya, DDS is a gobshite. Big effing dead, I hear you cry. And I agree with you, But what interests me is the line in some of the replies.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
That’s why the CDC is fudging the numbers as we speak.
Roy Baty
@Mindflayer1969
·
Apr 10
The WHO are classifying deaths with non positive covid-19 test result as Deaths from Covid-19.

This tells me everything I need to know.

#idiots
Jeanelle Killian
@JeanelleKillian
Why do you think they are labeling EVERY death a Covid death? Got to stack the numbers #COVID19

Keelin Madden
@KeelinMadden
Federal government $$$ allotted for #coronavirus patients

It seems a line spreading right now is that "the Establishment" are taking deaths from ordinary flu and adding them to the COVID death count. So their response to all these Americans that are atually dying is "ITS FAAAAKE!!!"

Even though, of course, they are counting flu deaths and other kinds of deaths alongside COVID deaths.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sandy Hook conspiracy bs made me realize that nothing is too low for way too many people.
Addie

Post by Addie »

NPR: Patriot Movement Calls On Followers To Defy COVID-19 Restrictions

In the rural Northwest, far-right elected officials, and the militias they're aligned with, are calling for defiance of statewide stay-at-home orders, including one issued by Idaho's GOP governor.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Good. :twisted:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Addie

Post by Addie »

:-D
RoadScholar wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:51 am Good. :twisted:
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

🎶Karma's making a list, and checking it twice... "🎶
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:48 am 🎶Karma's making a list, and checking it twice... "🎶
🎶Gonna find out who's dumber than lice.🎶
ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Suranis wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:36 am
Jeanelle Killian
@JeanelleKillian
Why do you think they are labeling EVERY death a Covid death? Got to stack the numbers #COVID19

Keelin Madden
@KeelinMadden
Federal government $$$ allotted for #coronavirus patients

It seems a line spreading right now is that "the Establishment" are taking deaths from ordinary flu and adding them to the COVID death count. So their response to all these Americans that are atually dying is "ITS FAAAAKE!!!"

Even though, of course, they are counting flu deaths and other kinds of deaths alongside COVID deaths.
did they even read that?

what part of "NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics.” don’t they understand?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Roger Stone: Bill Gates may have created coronavirus to microchip people
By Bob Fredericks
April 13, 2020 | 2:49pm | Updated

Roger Stone suggested Monday that Bill Gates may have had a hand in the creation of coronavirus so that he could plant microchips in people’s heads to know who has and has not been tested for COVID-19.

“Whether Bill Gates played some role in the creation and spread of this virus is open for vigorous debate. I have conservative friends who say it’s ridiculous and others say absolutely,” Stone told Joe Piscopo, host of the radio program “The Answer” on 970 AM, who had asked about conspiracy theories regarding the pandemic.

“He and other globalists are using it for mandatory vaccinations and microchipping people so we know if they’ve been tested. Over my dead body. Mandatory vaccinations? No way, Jose!” Stone told a fawning Piscopo, who referred to President Trump’s longtime adviser as “a legend.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/roger-sto ... ip-people/
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:45 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:48 am 🎶Karma's making a list, and checking it twice... "🎶
🎶Gonna find out who's dumber than lice.🎶
:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.

Return to “Coronavirus”