Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Dan1100

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by Dan1100 »

https://twitter.com/JDeleon1012/status/ ... 1241226243

Jessica De Leon@JDeleon1012
BREAKING:
@HCSOSheriff
Chad Chronister announces he has obtained an arrest warrant for Rodney Howard-Browne, the Pentecostal pastor at the River at Tampa Bay Church in Riverview, who ignored social distancing orders and encouraged the packed services held over the weekend.
12:17 PM · Mar 30, 2020

The warrant charges the pastor with reckless disregard for public safety and unlawful assembly in violation of public safety orders, both misdemeanors, according to @HCSOSheriff Chronister.

Chronister says the pastor should be in process of turning himself in.
For safety reasons, they didn't want to storm the church service to arrest him.
https://www.bradenton.com/news/coronavi ... 23496.html
neonzx

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by neonzx »

Diamond and Silk are coronavirus truthers. :o

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Crazy lady that was briefly mentioned on the Bundy thread has nonsense recommendations. Ammo took up her cause a month or 2 back
Kylee’s Fight
21 hrs ·
So many of you are asking, so here is my opinion!
The truth is stay out of Hospital or group homes!! Do not take any injections, go load up on all immune supporters and builders

How to build up your immune system quickly and naturally ❤️

During the last half of December 2019, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) began spreading throughout China.

To date, researchers around the globe are scrambling to find a cure for COVID-19, which has already infected hundreds of thousands of people, and claimed thousands of lives.

But what if the key to staying healthy during a pandemic is strengthening your immunity with supplements and herbal remedies? Boosting your immune system could be essential to protecting yourself and not succumbing to infections in the first place.

What are the symptoms of COVID-19 coronavirus?

The coronavirus disease may not initially cause symptoms, and if you’re infected, you may carry the virus (SARS-CoV-2) for two days or up to two weeks before experiencing any symptoms. This makes the disease even more dangerous.

Common symptoms directly linked to COVID-19 coronavirus include:

Feeling short of breath.
Having a cough that gradually gets worse.
Having a low-grade fever that gradually increases in temperature.
Experts are currently studying the full list of symptoms.

Expert: Vitamins that may help boost immunity

Since a strong immune system is essential for enabling your body to fight infections, here are some promising natural protection strategies, according to nutritional experts.

Vitamin C

In an article titled “Coronavirus: Exploring Effective Nutritional Treatments,” written by Andrew W. Saul for the Orthomolecular News Service, he analyzed data gleaned from over 30 clinical studies to verify the antiviral power of vitamin C against different flu viruses spanning several decades.

Saul found that vitamin C inactivates the virus and boosts immunity to continue suppressing the virus. Many cases showed that oral supplementation of at least 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily offered protective benefits. But when dealing with stronger viruses, one may require larger doses given intravenously, such as 100,000 to 150,000 mg of vitamin C daily.

Vitamin C helps your body produce the antioxidant glutathione, as well as an antiviral called interferon.

In cases where IV vitamin C is unavailable, individuals gradually increased their oral dose up to 50,000 mg daily before reaching bowel tolerance. Most people are able to consume five grams (5,000 mg) of powdered or crystal forms of high-quality ascorbic acid at a time every four hours, to the tolerance of their digestive tract.

Andrew Saul writes, “Every virus seems to respond to this type of treatment, regardless of the whether it is SARs, Bird flu, Swine flu or the new Coronavirus flu.”

(Related: Clinical trials of intravenous vitamin C treatments for coronavirus commence in China.)

Vitamin D3

In a study from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers conducted a double-blind placebo-controlled study where they gave the treatment group 1,200 IU (international units) of vitamin D3 during the cold and flu season. The control group received a placebo.

The participants in the vitamin D group had a 58 percent reduced risk of flu.

Vitamin D3 is a natural treatment for flu infections and it allows your body to create cathelicidin, an antibiotic protein that eliminates bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.

Vitamin D levels of 30 to 50 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL) in your blood are believed to be enough, but research has found that levels of about 50 to 100 ng/mL are essential to prevent infection.

You can get vitamin D by following a healthy diet full of food sources of vitamin D, and through exposure to sunlight. However, it is essential to take supplements during the winter season. Consider 5,000 to 10,000 IU daily, or follow the instructions of your naturopathic physician.

If you already have the flu, your physician may recommend you take 50,000 IU daily for the first five days, then take 5,000 to 10,000 IU as a maintenance dose, but this depends entirely on your current blood levels, so get your blood tested by a competent clinical practitioner first.

Silver

According to a study from the Journal of Nanotechnology, silver nanoparticles kill HIV-1 and most kinds of viruses. Researchers who conducted the study incubated HIV-1 virus at 37 C and results revealed that silver particles killed 100 percent of the virus after only three hours.

Silver binds to the DNA of the virus cell, which prevents it from multiplying.

Silver prevents a virus from transferring from one person to another by hindering its ability to find a host cell to feed on. Without a host, viruses can’t survive.

Use colloidal silver at doses of 10 to 20 ppm (parts per million) to prevent infections. It is best to use nanoparticle silver.

Anti-viral foods

Aside from taking vitamins C and D and colloidal silver, eating anti-viral foods is one of the best ways to protect yourself against infectious diseases.

The oils, pills and foods below offer strong anti-viral properties.

CBD, CBG AND CBDA
ELDERBERRY SYRUP
Coloidal Silver
Vitamin C, and Vitamin D3
Probiotic gummies or pills
Magnesium
Reishi mushroom pill or oil
Turmeric and Curcumin pill or liquid form, from Costco
Turkey tail oil or pills
Manuka Honey
Cold Calm
Ashwagandha oil or pills
Tea tree oil
Cilantro
Coconut oil
Fennel

Natural antibiotic:
Garlic, grapefruit seed extract and Oregano oil pills are a natural antibiotic. Take two of each 3 to 4 times daily for infection..

Maca Root
Ginger
Kale
Parsley
Pomegranates
Red clover
Sprouts
Sweet potatoes
Turmeric/ and Curcumin is for antiinflamatory
Wild blueberries

There's so many more but this is of the top of my head and what we have with us right now! I'll take more pics when home and do an updated post in the next few days.. Xoxo Stay safe and healthy 💕

Exercise regularly to maintain your physical health and wash your hands throughly to maintain proper hygiene. Follow a balanced diet and take supplements to boost your immune system and protect yourself against the dreaded coronavirus.system builders? If all else fails BELIEVE THAT PRAYERS MOVES MOUNTAINS AND YES I PRAYED OVER MY DAUGHTERS LIFE WHILE IN A COMA AND DOCTORS SAID SHE WILL NEVER WAKE!! WELL I BEG TO DIFFER‼️GOD BLESS 🙏 ♥️
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe chloroquine should get a separate thread. Anyways, data from France showing fatalities from the drugs use on COVID patients:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:31 am Maybe chloroquine should get a separate thread. Anyways, data from France showing fatalities from the drugs use on COVID patients:

https:// twitter.com/gorskon/status/1244856798881947654?s=21
Heart issues / heat attack as a side effect are widely described in the medical press.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

As always, thx Scirreeve. Of course, most of what crazy lady wrote is as idiotic as you would expect. The one exception is vitamin D: it is a good idea to take a vitamin D supplement, especially if living inside or in a low sun climate. It does help the immune system. Call that a happy accident, in the same way that a blind sovcit monkey with a gun will sometimes shoot its nuts off.

This segment amused me:
Silver

According to a study from the Journal of Nanotechnology, silver nanoparticles kill HIV-1 and most kinds of viruses. Researchers who conducted the study incubated HIV-1 virus at 37 C and results revealed that silver particles killed 100 percent of the virus after only three hours.
Who knows or cares whether this is true, misrepresented, or wholly made up? It's irrelevant.

This is the bit of multi-level nonsense that cracked me up! The virus isn't a cell (it has a coat or capsule but it isn't a cell). And coronaviruses don't have any DNA.

Silver prevents a virus from transferring from one person to another by hindering its ability to find a host cell to feed on. Without a host, viruses can’t survive.
Ooh, woo with a sciencey mechanism! Makes it sound speshul plausibul. Of course viruses can survive without a host – hence the need to wash hands and clean surfaces and objects – just not forever.And a virus doesn't have any ability to find a cell, it's random.

Use colloidal silver at doses of 10 to 20 ppm (parts per million) to prevent infections.That might work … if one also keeps clear of all other people!
It is best to use nanoparticle silver.Of course it is! Silver with extra nano must be more potent! Nanoparticle is one big powerful word!
It's a classic example of "alternative medicine": vaguely sciencey and medically puff which sounds superficially plausible until one checks, then it's revealed as a core of crap inside a pile of poo, marinated in manure, a fecal folly.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re Silver. iirc silver ions floating in water kill of bacteria and are used in tablet form to purify water for drinking. Didn't bother to look it up just now.
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

The anti-vaxxer mommy bloggers are giving their kids massive doses of Vit C and bragging on facebook that none of them are sick. They also think rubbing clove oil on their navels will save them.
Sam the Centipede

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:12 am re Silver. iirc silver ions floating in water kill of bacteria and are used in tablet form to purify water for drinking. Didn't bother to look it up just now.
I'm quite prepared to believe silver has some antibacterial effects (irrelevant in the context of non-bacteriophage viruses) and possibly a few proper medical uses. However, it is not appropriate for ingestion into our bodies especially as we don't have metabolic pathways to remove it (hence argyria, the blue soon disease). Using it for water purification sounds dodgy; I can't be bothered to check either!

As with all woo, one small sparkly partially relevant factoid doesn't turn a steaming pile of crap into anything better.
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Apparently, it's used in water filters, not in drinking water.
1.3 Water-related applications
In terms of water disinfection-related applications, silver is most commonly used in domestic water
filters (allegedly to reduce the level of biofilm growth within the filter or, hypothetically, as an
additional level of treatment); it is used in both granular and powdered activated carbon filters and also
domestic ceramic water filters. It is also quite commonly used in conjunction with copper ionization as
a preventative measure against colonization by a variety of bacteria (especially Legionella spp.) in
plumbing hot water systems. Silver nanoparticles are currently being tested in a number of experimental
point-of-use (POU) treatment systems and ionic silver has been investigated for its potential use as a
secondary disinfectant in drinking-water supplies. Silver ions (in combination with both copper and
chlorine) have also been investigated for use in swimming pool disinfection. This report focuses on
both established and experimental use of silver for drinking-water disinfection and, briefly, the use of
copper-silver ionization for Legionella spp. control within plumbing systems.
https://www.who.int/water_sanitation_he ... 8.pdf?ua=1
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

As I recall, silver is used in filters and other things, but the point the conspiraloons don't get is that it only works on direct contact. It will kill what it comes in contact with but there is no way it can get all the virus.

The ones feeding their kids Vit C aren't going to hurt them unless they overdo it, the body will throw off excesses. Vit D on the other hand becomes toxic at a certain levels. I 'm more concerned about other things they are doing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sam the Centipede

Notorial Dissent wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:52 am As I recall, silver is used in filters and other things, but the point the conspiraloons don't get is that it only works on direct contact. It will kill what it comes in contact with but there is no way it can get all the virus.

The ones feeding their kids Vit C aren't going to hurt them unless they overdo it, the body will throw off excesses. Vit D on the other hand becomes toxic at a certain levels. I 'm more concerned about other things they are doing.
You're correct about vitamin C. Vitamin D is only toxic at seriously high levels; taking a standard supplement at recommended doses is beneficial for many and as safe as anything in this world.

I doubt that silver could have any significant effect on the virus, as it does its damage inside cells, probably insulated from any silver ions kicking around.
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

neonzx wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm Diamond and Silk are coronavirus truthers. :o
"My President","Instantaneously", "Media"

Those two are truely devout. They have it all figured out.

All you can do is politely blink, turn around, and walk away. I hope they don't get sick.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

You're a better person than I, Bill. I'm all aboard the Darwinian evolution train when it comes to idiot denialists and woo-peddlers who are going to get other people killed. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:17 pm Crazy lady that was briefly mentioned on the Bundy thread has nonsense recommendations. Ammo took up her cause a month or 2 back
Kylee’s Fight
21 hrs ·

Silver

Virus are not cells, they are not phages, and they don't "feed" on other cells.

So close. (shaking head) So close. A mix of sage nutrition advise mixed with bullshit.
realist

Post by realist »

JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab
The COVID-19 Truther movement is every bit as annoying and ignorant as you might think.
11:20 AM · Mar 30, 2020·Twitter for Android
Thread:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Notorial Dissent

realist wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 am
JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab
The COVID-19 Truther movement is every bit as annoying and ignorant as you might think.
11:20 AM · Mar 30, 2020·Twitter for Android
Thread:

Regrettably no great surprise. JJ calls it well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

After the news that a copper surface is deadly to the virus, they choose silver. Of course they do.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
kate520

Post by kate520 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:12 am You're a better person than I, Bill. I'm all aboard the Darwinian evolution train when it comes to idiot denialists and woo-peddlers who are going to get other people killed. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
:yeah:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Nathan Bernard
@nathanTbernard
A coronavirus truther in New York tells conspiracy theorist James O'Keefe that coronavirus is "just like the flu", and that he's hanging out "in the tents" with infected patients, but feeling "good".

This propaganda will get people killed.
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Oh look. Trust a Bundy to do the stupid.

PANDEMIC
Ammon Bundy plans to fight states on virus efforts

He later added: "The right to travel is not theirs to take. The right to assemble is not theirs to take. The right to worship how and where and when we want is not theirs to take. That's the issue here."

Bundy's remarks at the meeting followed a series of similar social media posts over the previous week in which he downplayed the seriousness of the novel coronavirus that has rapidly spread across the globe.

"This virus thing, real ... yes, but not nearly as bad as it is being portrayed. It is being exploited in every way by people in and out of government who want to take what does not belong to them," Bundy wrote on Facebook last week. "I pray that enough of [us] will wake up, stand up and put liberty above safety in every case!"
The Bundy gene pool really needs a heavy dose of clorox (NADT)
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

PatGund wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm The Bundy gene pool really needs a heavy dose of clorox (NADT)
Or Covid-19.
Notorial Dissent

Considering who we are talking about I 'd say covid-19 considering who we are talking about. If the gov't or common sense says not to it is a pretty good bet they will do it. Chlorox wouldn't be out of the question either, cause reasons.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

:shock:
CALIFORNIA
Man charged with intentionally derailing train near hospital ship Mercy over coronavirus concerns
Federal prosecutors charged a locomotive driver at the Port of Los Angeles with intentionally derailing a train near the U.S. Navy’s hospital ship Mercy because he suspected it was not there to help with the coronavirus crisis.

:snippity:

Moreno reportedly said, “You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don’t know what’s going on here. Now they will.”

Moreno used a locomotive used to move cargo to barrel through a steel barrier and chain-link fence before eventually ending up in a second chain-link fence, according to the court filing.

Prosecutors allege that during an interview he admitted he ran the train beyond the track because he believed the Mercy was part of suspicious activities involving the coronavirus.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ship-mercy
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

PoliticsVideoChannel
@politvidchannel
rep. Devin Nunes last night called the closure of schools in California “way overkill” and argued for people going back to work within 1-2 weeks.

this is irresponsible and wrong

Return to “Coronavirus”